Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? (7574 Views)

Poll: If your man is a minute man, what would you do?

Leave him: 21% (9 votes)
Marry him: 11% (5 votes)
Stay with him: 11% (5 votes)
Keep him and have a boy on the side: 11% (5 votes)
Please, I don't want to think about it!: 42% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Things That Makes You A One Minute Man And How To Overcome Them / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Goldieluks: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
I don't need no''one minute prick of a man'' at all. angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
Working with a 1 min man can be rather unfulfilling, tends to leave one unsatisfied. . . .  .so I will stay with him if he knows we don't need his stick to make the earth move wink  might have to reconsider if he can't improvise  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Tosinville(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
Good, his tongue can also satisfy you by eating your punny to make you come.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Goldieluks: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
wink wink^^
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by SAGoddess: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Good, his tongue can also satisfy you by eating your punny to make you come.

A firm sausage is needed sometimes so don't think a tongue is a substitute for the real thing. . . . .
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Tosinville(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^U r right anyway, everything works together for him to look like a real man.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Tosinville(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
MzD
lol you can say whatever you like, gurl? i love american music as crazy as mudafucka so don't say someone remind me of that old song cos its certain i know watz up beta than some american folks.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by pinkrex(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
Mzdark, yu no saint k, pls i dont appreciate peepz building on my scolds,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
pinkrex:

Mzdark, yu no saint k, pls i dont appreciate peepz building on my scolds,

Did I say I was a saint? Quit displaying your batty-manism and stick to the blasted topic.

@Tosin lol just kidding bro. I know u stay up on American music. wink smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by pinkrex(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
Batty-manism? looooooooooooooooool baby
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
do you even know what a battyman is? angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
101% of NL chicks are Hot every 25 seconds. Fact
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
REALITY101:

101% of NL chicks are Hot every 25 seconds. Fact

is that so? hmmmm.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Reality is Hot every 3 seconds.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by livedit(f): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
What's sup Mrs. Chima!  smiley

Livedit don't discriminate.  As someone mentioned earlier, most "one minute" cases can be cured and/or worked with.  I've never heard of any man "pumping" for hours on end with a woman.  This is why it is very important sometimes (time alotted) to take things slow to work on a slow build so that each partner can savor each and every moment so you can truly enjoy your partner.  Fourplay is a woman's (and can be man's) best friend.  I'm sure many of us are familiar with the "stop and pull" technique or switching things up.  If not, don't hurt to learn it if you are in a situation like this.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Mzdarkskin yes ma'am

@Mrs. Chima, have you wondered how I get that semen you buy from TACO BELL thinking itz sour cream? Hahaha
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
livedit:

What's sup Mrs. Chima!  smiley

Livedit don't discriminate.  As someone mentioned earlier, most "one minute" cases can be cured and/or worked with.  I've never heard of any man "pumping" for hours on end with a woman.  This is why it is very important sometimes (time alotted) to take things slow to work on a slow build so that each partner can savor each and every moment so you can truly enjoy your partner.  Fourplay is a woman's (and can be man's) best friend.  I'm sure many of are familiar with the "stop and pull" technique or switching things up.  If not, don't hurt to learn it if you are in a situation like this.  
wink wink @ bolded.

the stop and pull is actually AWESOME grin
I havent experienced a one minute man but that is actually
a technique that s3x freaks and advisors (if that makes sense)
suggests as a 'get to the point' teaser anyhow. I am sure it would
work but the only thing is what if he errrrm before he can pull out? grin grin

@Reality so are you part of that 101%? are you that 1% extra? wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
I hear you Mrs. Livedit  grin  You walking funny girl?  Well, if the Mister is a minute man and you happy with that.  Do you girl.  

Reality suck my dick.   wink

Mz. Darkskin handle your business sis!  

Okay, I will be back later.  

Some of us do not have to beg for money nor dicks.   wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
a chick would truly have to be pathetic to have to beg for dick.
dick is like air. You can get it anywhere and at anytime for free  undecided

But a MAN however, ain't cheap  wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
2buff:

a chick would truly have to be pathetic to have to beg for manliness.
manliness is like air. You can get it anywhere and at anytime for free  undecided

But a MAN however, ain't cheap  wink

You confessing suga?   wink tongue  

By the way, how many minutes do you last?  I am doing a survey  (clearing throat)
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
I would typically stay strong till the job is done.  cheesy
It's all about mental focus.

But definitely not less than 5 minutes.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by livedit(f): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hear you Mrs. Livedit grin You walking funny girl? Well, if the Mister is a minute man and you happy with that. Do you girl.

Reality suck my manliness. wink

Mz. Darkskin handle your business sis!

Okay, I will be back later.

Some of us do not have to beg for money nor dicks. wink

grin You are so funny girl. You and MzDark. grin Nawl, the mister don't have this problem. But livedit has been with a guy who was a "minute man" before in the past. livedit is veeerrrry blessed with her new hubby. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
livedit:

grin Always next time MzDark grin

lmao! true!

livedit:

grin You are so funny girl. You and MzDark. grin Nawl, the mister don't have this problem. But livedit has been with a guy who was a "minute man" before in the past. livedit is veeerrrry blessed with her new hubby. wink

sry to hear that! grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Pweety4me(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
We might aswell just not have any intimacy tongue

Well something is wrong isn't it?that sounds like a really young lad to me.

We go see a doctor or some profession help to know what the problem is, that is if he is even worth it @ all.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by annawhite(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
Strolls in singing * wake me up show me what u got cos I dnt want no 1 min man.

1min man? Hell to d NO!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by HabbyHonze(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2011
To start with, there is nothing like a one miute man. It is not something incurable. A guy might have premature ejaculation due to anxiety, over-excitement or cuz of the fear that he might not perform to expectation. But it is something that he can always work on and train himself to hold it back. Like someone wrote "push him out/away when he is about to come" wont solve no problem, the lady will just end up getting all his juice on her face, then it will be the case of one minute youghurt!, How about licking it all up in two minutes
A man can always train himself, and there is a spot between the balls and the anus, if one presses it so hard when he is about to come, he will block the pipe and make it go back. It works cuz it has been biologically proven. Besides, it is a secret so old as sex itself!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by OCCULTIST(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2011
If you have CASH even if your Impotent ladies will rush you,as for hot good sex they know where to get it from and at what time.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
cleaned up thread. i like! smiley

@topic. . .1 minute men need love too. . .
just not from me! lmao just kidding. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrCork17: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin. Sweeery, so when can I corkynate you and Mrs Chima?

I swaaaar am a nice guy. I swaaaar! wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin. Sweeery, so when can I corkynate you and Mrs Chima?

I swaaaar am a nice guy. I swaaaar! wink

*slightly vomits* angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by aminalib(f): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2011
Date him? NO, slap him? Yes, i take my sex game serious,.and i love to be pleased, i cannot do a minute man, sorry.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2011
Still waiting for someone to open that other thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX / Why Are Girls No More Shy These Days / Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.