Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? (7579 Views)

Poll: If your man is a minute man, what would you do?

Leave him: 21% (9 votes)
Marry him: 11% (5 votes)
Stay with him: 11% (5 votes)
Keep him and have a boy on the side: 11% (5 votes)
Please, I don't want to think about it!: 42% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Things That Makes You A One Minute Man And How To Overcome Them / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
Phate07:

I know you missed my awesome presence. smiley

Can you shake that BIG thing for me again?

Why must you tell people our business? Did your mother teach you about kissing and telling?

I was going to sent for you to Bermuda but you bleeped that up. Snitching punk! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2011

Why are you making our private fight public? angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
Whatever. cry cry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by desholah(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
Phate07:

No. Are u drunk again, on H20? undecided

Stricken Impotent angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Whatever. cry cry

Ahh, tear power.

So, should i get a one-way ticket to Japan for two? wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
Why Japan? angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2011

Wh not? Dont you love their quaint habits?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
It is not their quaint habits that is the problem. It is the radiation that is the problem!

I would like to keep my current excellent health status. Thank God for BLUE SHIELD AND BLUE CROSS!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why must you tell people our business? Did your mother teach you about kissing and telling?

I was going to sent for you to Bermuda but you bleeped that up. Snitching punk! angry angry angry

Ooops, misssussuusssuu chima at it again grin. Soon the jamo will say it is stylish "ebonics" grin. Heaven help us all grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2011
remoranger:

nna na wa o. But its not his fault na. He was born that way. Ladies and probs. If he is too big. Complain. Too small. Complain. Comes too soon. Complain. Comes very late. Complain.

That life huh? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2011
Some people and bush animals alike really need to get a life and a blasted job.  tongue

@chima what's up girl?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2011
Them bitches. 

Hey Mz. Darkskin!  Girl!  My workies (colleagues)  and I was at a Bernie Mack Luncheon today.  We were all sharing our best Bernie Mack memories.  Girl, I described the Fraggies you know the simpleton and the gay imitating "Milk and Cookies" scene on the Kings of Comedy to my workies. 

Everybody in the place were hollering and hooting because I described the simpleton wearing a flammable plastic wig/weave little girl following her homosexual limped wrist and high booty big brother. 

You know the part where Bernie Mack said he was sleep one day and he kept hearing some noise downstairs so he get up and checked out the noise only to see the simpleton and the gay coming up the steps.  He asked them what were they doing up so late and the gay responded "We just wanted some (saying it in a sweet man way) milk and cookies", 

I did that scene so well they were asking for encores!  Girl, you had to been there!  I mean people were asking for oxygen and poo.  I said it with an African accent.   They are trying to get me to do an Open Mic skit at the place we were at but chile.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

wow! you never fail!

as a matter of a fact i think I'm gonna go
watch the 'Kangz' in a few minutes. To get my laugh on!

As for the African accent, and the gay
with his bossy lil sis wink. . .you are SOOOOOOOOO wrong! grin grin
that was my favorite part!!!! Bernie Mac must have been a psychic tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2011
Hey goatsh-it!! Stick a log of wood into your fat flabby arse, then stick the other end into misssussuuusssuu chima's leaky wide arse!!! That way you guys can be conjoined twins AND lezzies at the same time. Ugly dumb BORING LAME cu-nts grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2011
The accent made it even funnier.  I even added a lil hyena pitch to it for the bonus effect.  

I also did Rickey Smiley's Roach skit where he was calling the bug company complaining about the roaches.  I mean I tried to hold it in but that shit was funny as hell because I was just remembering how in the South those palmetto bugs (flying cockroaches) were be all in those old women wigs and shit.  

Imagine one of them on a walker trying  to run and I am going to hell for laughing at that woman.  That was some funny shit.  The wig just shifting and shit.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The accent made it even funnier.  I even added a lil hyena pitch to it for the bonus effect.  

I also did Rickey Smiley's Roach skit where he was calling the bug company complaining about the roaches.  I mean I tried to hold it in but that poo was funny as hell because I was just remembering how in the South those palmetto bugs (flying cockroaches) were be all in those old women wigs and poo.  

Imagine one of them on a walker trying  to run and I am going to hell for laughing at that woman.  That was some funny poo.  The wig just shifting and poo.  

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was SOOOO funny when he was screaming!!!!
I was thinking he must have seen the same weave wearing bush roach I saw  grin grin

"heh-heeellllooooo?" DEATH!  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 1:18am On Apr 06, 2011
I don't know why a couple of ugly old twats would want to litter NL with their boring exchanges about their lame wretched US existence. Na only them dey america?? Obviously it is a privilege for them to smell oyiboland grin. America this, my computer that, my TV this, my project neighborhood that grin. It's even more interesting watching paint dry than reading about their boring "coming to America" lives grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is not their quaint habits that is the problem.  It is the radiation that is the problem!  

I would like to keep my current excellent health status.  Thank God for BLUE SHIELD AND BLUE CROSS!  

So, you are afraid of lil pinging neutrons. Thot ya was built of sterner stuff? undecided

Howdy, Msdarkskin, hows your thesis going?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

So, you are afraid of lil pinging neutrons. Thot ya was built of sterner stuff? undecided

Howdy, Msdarkskin, hows your thesis going?

I am built of sterner stuff however you know the little one isn't. wink I knew you was little freaky but not that damn freaky! What you dream of making love in the radioactive sea? tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2011
*yawns and stretches*

Chima girl you know that show the Bad Girl's Club?
if so do you know who sings the song "Hate me or Love Me It's Still
An Obsession"?

Hey phate! I'm fine thank you! and yourself?
My paper? hmmm well it's100 percent complete and I was the ONLY person
who got my cross references/ works cited perfect!! I cannot
wait to see my final grade tho.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was SOOOO funny when he was screaming!!!!
I was thinking he must have seen the same weave wearing bush roach I saw  grin grin

"heh-heeellllooooo?" DEATH!  grin grin grin

LMAO@roach with a flammable bush wig grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hello, is this the bug man?
Yes ma'am
I need someone to come out and kill these roaches for me
Okay, what is your name?
Bernice Jenkins, what Awwwwhhhhhhwwaahhahhahhhwhhehahhaah
(phone hung up)
Hello? Hello?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Mzdk

I am soo happy for you.

Reference citations can be difficult as most people including students - don't cite works regularly and feel intimidated when required to do so with research papers, etc.

May I ask - MLA or APA formatting?  

Congratulations to you.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 1:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Mzdk

I am soo happy for you.

Reference citations can be difficult as most people including students - don't cite works regularly and feel intimidated when required to do so with research papers, etc.

Congratulations to you.

Hahahhaaahhhaaaaa

Someone is kidding, right?? asst. manager goatsh-it, you are in school?? Oh, I gerrit - your online course at that online uni - hehehehhe, congratulations, you'll be getting your DIPLOMA in the mail grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 1:36am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am built of sterner stuff however you know the little one isn't.   wink   I knew you was little freaky but not that damn freaky!  What you dream of making love in the radioactive sea?  tongue

U would like that, wont ya? wink

Hows the lil one, kicking like his poppa? undecided

MzDarkSkin:

*yawns and stretches*

Chima girl you know that show the Bad Girl's Club?
if so do you know who sings the song "Hate me or Love Me It's Still
An Obsession"?

Hey phate! I'm fine thank you! and yourself?
My paper? hmmm well it's100 percent complete and I was the ONLY person
who got my cross references/ works cited perfect!! I cannot
wait to see my final grade tho.

Nice, whats the topic on.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Mzdk

I am soo happy for you.

Congratulations to you.

Hello Shyone.  How are you?  

I likes APA style better and it is more formal than MLA.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Hello Chima

Hello Mzdsk

Just peeking in for a few minutes - then back to work.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

U would like that, wont ya? wink

Hows the lil one, kicking like his poppa? undecided

Nice, whats the topic on.

You know you are the father right? tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Mzdk

I am soo happy for you.

Congratulations to you.

you can say that again.

The APA style is better and much more popular. Dont like books and journals referenced in non-APA style.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 1:44am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You know you are the father right?   tongue

Mrs Promiscuous, behave yaself!! Lmaoooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:45am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

you can say that again.

The APA style is better and much more popular. Dont like books and journals referenced in non-APA style.

Exactly. Journals and Podcasts sucks!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2011
CHIMA! YOU HAVE ME HERE DYING!!!!  grin grin

@Shyone thank you! MLA format.  wink

@Phate It was a two part assignment in which I had
to do an analysis on styles of poetry and writing
and then I critiqued/compared Gwendolyn Brook's 'We Real Cool'
and T.C. Boyles "Greasy Lake".  smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:46am On Apr 06, 2011
You are in Comp 1 or Creative Writing, Sis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Why You Should Not Overspend This Valentine. / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.