Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu (56753 Views)

Ex-speaker Bankole Wedding: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by johnkay1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations

this politics me go join
..last last a real niggarr go delve into politics sha
Because this bombing and huzzle nor go fit sustain a real niggarr for ever

i go find one party with great ideology join
i nor go join apc..never...for me to join apc....i go join pdp

Like play play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
i go propose the bill to legalize weed
All religious institutions go dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract

That time you go get link to auction Nigeria on eBay..... Boom you go sell Nigeria and use the money to smoke weed.

Our generation will be worse sad

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by farem: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations

this politics me go join
..last last a real niggarr go delve into politics sha
Because this bombing and huzzle nor go fit sustain a real niggarr for ever

i go find one party with great ideology join
i nor go join apc..never...for me to join apc....i go join pdp

Like play play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
i go propose the bill to legalize weed
All religious institutions go dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract

I am sorry for if this is the kind of destiny you are out to pursue, it's already aborted!

The powers of your father's house are too strong for you to materialise and you pitch yourself against the only hope left. Ha!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Yebosola(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
gbegile1:
[s][/s]

Gbegile, igbo npa e oh.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by zudozz: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
E mean say all the money wey him steal or part of it still dey.. See mouth like tire gwomgworo!
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by doggedfighter(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
wwwtortoise:
The only thing I learnt from this news is that the rich see marriage as contract and not based on the illusion called love.

A pure business transaction
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Okoroawusa: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bia...so this man later divorce that girl that he married that time? The one that was studying Medicine and Surgery in Ghana when they married?

Wow!...I didn't get the memo

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Sixfeetbelle: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
This guy needs prayers. Himself shd know. He became speaker at 35 and wasn't married. He married 2 years after he became speaker and now the marriage is divorced? Nawa o

He's secretly gay. That's why. Gay people don't like marriage. They only do it for show.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
You no see any babe for your village? you still wan make your self relevant
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
This guy needs prayers. Himself shd know. He became speaker at 35 and wasn't married. He married 2 years after he became speaker and now the marriage is divorced? Nawa o
And how is he cursed,with all you have said? grin

No be marriage be the koko these days na

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

He's secretly gay. That's why. Gay people don't like marriage. They only do it for show.

Fear God naaaaa....

Where is your proof? grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Sixfeetbelle: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

Fear God naaaaa....

Where is your proof? grin

grin grin grin grin

Oya, you, counter my claim with valid points nah. Why would a made man who married late already be divorced and about to remarry? Is it not for show? You can't tell me he loves his second wife more than his first.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Fatheemah(f): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
If that's what you are up to in your family, so shall it be. Rusty Brain
ItsTutsi:
so that your family and extended ones will see it as poverty alleviation and bring all their problems to him ba!! undecided
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin

Oya, you, counter my claim with valid points nah. Why would a made man who married late already be divorced and about to remarry? Is it not for show? You can't tell me he loves his second wife more than his first.

What I need is proof he is gay, points are not proofs,just your personal opinion.

See her big mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Harrynight(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
This nigga Successfully stole 10B then as speaker HOR
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Sixfeetbelle: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

What I need is proof he is gay, points are not proofs,just your personal opinion.

See her big mouth grin

He's gay joor. It's just that Sahara reporters haven't yet carried the news. But shey we set this world, one day monkey will sha go market...
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Dollanaira: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
mallomite and afonjite union, partnership that works
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

He's gay joor. It's just that Sahara reporters haven't yet carried the news. But shey we set this world, one day monkey will sha go market...

Lol...haba...

Not all unmarried men at 35 upwards are gay na...

Some don't fancy marriage.

Besides, Sahara reporters are akin to PM news...full of drama and half-baked journalism
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Sixfeetbelle: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...haba...

Not all unmarried men at 35 upwards are gay na...

Some don't fancy marriage.

Besides, Sahara reporters are akin to PM news...full of drama and half-baked journalism

You're right sha. He may not be gay but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

#justsaying
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by luminouz(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You're right sha. He may not be gay but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

#justsaying

So if someone calls me gay, you wouldn't be surprised too? cheesy
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Sixfeetbelle: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
luminouz:

So if someone calls me gay, you wouldn't be surprised too? cheesy

Are you 35 and above?
Recently divorced after one year of marriage?
About to remarry a high society socialite?
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Bbbwings: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
Stop having headache on something that does not concern you so that you will live long

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by nedu2000(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
He destroyed his reputation himself,had a 10billion naira looting case with the EFCC
doggedfighter:
An addition to his collection.

His political career nosedived and he just disappeared.

I wonder what went wrong.

Is it because he's young?

This may mean new alliance to resucitate his political career

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Yankee101: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
E dey go north go marry Governor and apc ctc chair daughter

What position are you trying to contest for oga?
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
These people are just keeping the money within their circle. It is only in movie that you see a rich man or rich woman married an ordinary person
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by frog12: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
what HAPPEN to that him EFCC case??
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by frog12: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
they DON bury the CASE small by small. you no HEAR of am again

nedu2000:
He destroyed his reputation himself,had a 10billion naira looting case with the EFCC

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by noleemajanum: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Can you share pictures please?
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Femijohn198: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
bankole Na big thief
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Commotfornigeri: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
An addition to his collection.

His political career nosedived and he just disappeared.

I wonder what went wrong.

Is it because he's young?

This may mean new alliance to resucitate his political career

You were probably still young when he got roped in a corruption scandal.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by BennyDGreat: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
know:
Strategic marriage...all aligned toward 2023 political comeback. Dude was the 4th most powerful guy in Naija when he was speaker...sound, young and very eloquent but fizzle out like a vapor after an inglorious exit. He has seen better days and has now realised that being in government is just the easiest route to a dream life in this clime. Just like his name, Dimeji is now plotting his way back into sudden opulence for the second time.

Baba u dey write abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.