Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (6497 Views)

Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by providencia(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
My babe always pray for me after sex. Pls what doesn't this mean?

At times she will ask me to put my dick in her p*ssy and she will start telling me some intense words.

What does this mean pls.
what do you mean by intense word?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not keeping quiet so my silence can speak volumes. That's not why I joined this forum. If I need and want to speak, I'll do it, argue it even to the last T. I don't need to prove to people but I'll feel better after I do it, so that's that.

If you insist I'm stubborn, I suppose that's one of those things. Potayto, potahto
re u like this in real life or it's just ur online personality.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

re u like this in real life or it's just ur online personality.

Do I know.

I will need someone who knows me both offline and online to distinguish between the two. Some things are not as they appear
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Do I know.

I will need someone who knows me both offline and online to distinguish between the two. Some things are not as they appear
Can I be the someone who will volunteer to know you online and offline? cheesy
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong hope u arent falling in love, whats with the stalking and continuous talk.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

felong hope u arent falling in love, whats with the stalking and continuous talk.
Are u jealous? That one no concern me. I am shooting my shoot
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Kriss216: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Nigga, I don't know you and I care even less about what you think of my opinions. Leave them to wallow in their bias-ness.

Do me a favor. From now on, channel your energy in discussing with people who aren't biased. Okay? Thank you.
Must you always quarrel with everyone?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

Can I be the someone who will volunteer to know you online and offline? cheesy

No ooh. I no dey accept volunteers from nairaland anymore. Make everybody dey their dey is my motto
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Must you always quarrel with everyone?

Is your eye paining you this night? Who am I quarreling with again?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

okay so now u wanna be the offline and online volunteer, no prob am gonna follow this to the end.
Ok then
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

No ooh. I no dey accept volunteers from nairaland anymore. Make everybody dey their dey is my motto
Lol did any Nairaland member break ur heart. cheesy

Am very calm and gentle o
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

Lol did any Nairaland member break ur heart. cheesy

No. Months of being on this forum has educated me on why it's better to hang out with people around my vicinity than with random people from the internet.

Because some of the internet people are not who they claim to be. Better safe than sorry
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

No. Months of being on this forum has educated me on why it's better to hang out with people around my vicinity than with random people from the internet.

Because some of the internet people are not who they claim to be. Better safe than sorry
My dear it's not true. If you're talking to a fake person you'll easily no. Besides you have nothing to loose in hanging out with an online friend. He's the one footing the bill and u have every right to cut off if you feel he's fake
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

My dear it's not true. If you're talking to a fake person you'll easily no. Besides you have nothing to loose in hanging out with an online friend. He's the one footing the bill and u have every right to cut off if you feel he's fake

Still, I'm not interested. Sorry.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Still, I'm not interested. Sorry.
Why na. Are you married
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

Why na. Are you married

I'm not married.

Like I said, I'm not interested. Anything past this forum into a pm is cancelled. I'd rather not as I don't have strength for stress
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not married.

Like I said, I'm not interested. Anything past this forum into a pm is cancelled. I'd rather not as I don't have strength for stress
What's stressful in that. Just casual friendship then see where it goes. You have every right to end the friendship sef if you are no longer interested. But first give me a chance.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

What's stressful in that. Just casual friendship then see where it goes. You have every right to end the friendship sef if you are no longer interested. But first give me a chance.

grin grin

You did say I was stubborn, right?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

You did say I was stubborn, right?
Yea I did. I do love them stubborn. The fun of having to struggle to get what I want is thrilling. tongue so can I send u a pm. wink
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Kriss216: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Is your eye paining you this night? Who am I quarreling with again?
I go soon cripple those your tiny legs.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Kriss216: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:

Yea I did. I do love them stubborn. The fun of having to struggle to get what I want is thrilling. tongue so can I send u a pm. wink
We're at the verge of losing a brother to these daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

At times she will ask me to put my dick in her p*ssy and she will start telling me some[b] intense words.[/b]

What does this mean pls.

what are the intense words?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
People fornicate these days without fear. Chai!
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by oladunjoye23936: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
:Can I be the someone who will volunteer to know you online and offline? No ooh. I no dey accept volunteers from nairaland anymore. Make everybody dey their dey is my motto
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

I go soon cripple those your tiny legs.

How can you say I have tiny legs? angry My legs are not tiny at all at all.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by mrblessed(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

We're at the verge of losing a brother to these daughters of Eve.
Sadly, we have irretrievably lost that brother. Let's hold a requiem for him.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Kelvinuwadi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Menhhhhh
You have to convince her to tell you ooo, try everything you could
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by femi4: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

At times she will ask me to put my dick in her p*ssy and she will start telling me some intense words.

What does this mean pls.
She is trying to put a seal on the copulation. Your dick won't be comfortable to swim in any pool again except hers
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by retake89(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
Maybe it's marine spirit something. She's cancelling the hold her fetish lineage might have on you from the sex, or it could be the opposite. She's binding your soul to hers through sex.

Whatever it is, there's nothing to worry about.

Ehhj there's something to worry about ooo
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by sweetMichael(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2021
oath
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2021
retake89:

Ehhj there's something to worry about ooo

There's nothing there joor. Ordinary incantations and Nigerians are already shivering in their boots. O ye men of little faith cheesy

Did he tell you the furniture moves when she prays? Does the light bulb go off? Does he experience out of body experience and stuff like that?

As long as nothing extraordinary has not happened yet, guy man dey okay. E pam grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) / Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / The Truth About Thick Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.