Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (6502 Views)

Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Shormiey(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

felong hope u arent falling in love, whats with the stalking and continuous talk.
She is back.....
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Shormiey:

She is back.....
Who is she. Do you know her?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Shormiey(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:

Who is she. Do you know her?
You will never understand bro.....I knew her too well on Nairaland romance section...but I don't comment but I do observe her comments and banter replies. ...
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by 2shure: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2021
She likes the way u fuc k her hard,wait a min. Whats her look when shez abt to climax,does she say she will marry u and have your baby, if she does that then shez a bich. Niggis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYg0wHgNS0

Bitc h u playing with fire.
I'm xo sick and tired of u. Bich
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shormiey:

You will never understand bro.....I knew her too well on Nairaland romance section...but I don't comment but I do observe her comments and banter replies. ...
She has just 9 posts and you already know her too well on romance section. How is this possible?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by shomutuski(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Meaning bro?

Owoo ma to ba eh
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by nnamdiosu(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Asked her, but she said I wont understand now, but later.

Pls she refuse to tell me

She is making a spiritual convenat with you. And STRENGTHEN IT EACH TIME
She is trying your success to her happiness with you. Meaning as long as u two are together and she's happy with you, you'll be successful.

my brother , in summary you're finished.
She's a marine agent. Simple.
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by KingAlayinde(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
My babe always pray for me after sex. Pls what doesn't this mean?

At times she will ask me to put my dick in her p*ssy and she will start telling me some intense words.

What does this mean pls.

that the effect of ya dick on her
... only babalawo can explain better to u bro,,,, sha keep on praying
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Shormiey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
felong:

She has just 9 posts and you already know her too well on romance section. How is this possible?
This is not main account ok..... undecided
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by felong(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shormiey:

This is not main account ok..... undecided
So what's her main account?
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Shormiey(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
felong:

So what's her main account?
Remove the 1 and it doesn't exist anymore cuz she deactivated it...
Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by Victoxy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pls add up 08054866916

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With My Girlfriend / What Is Happening On Codedruns? / Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.