Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad (4163 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:

I followed them to the chiefs place, the man is a hard-working guy but I didn't interfere Sha I don't like putting head in people's matta

That thing be like juju to me , he didn't notice she had 5 kids .

Na juju !
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by jimmychang: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2021
zexy2030:
She is a witch, the man had a great destiny, she knows his weakness. That's why she had points to sleep around.

Can you explain please?
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by ayodele17893: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2021
:Have u finished the story ?It's still ongoing this happened yesterday am yet to see what happens today his mother came to the house yesterday evening
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2021
majamajic:

That thing be like juju to me , he didn't notice she had 5 kids .

Na juju !

He found out around January last year and he took 4 of the kids to take care of them as his own. It's juju
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:

They are not the same thing sha

Exactly the same. Just that one type is more general and can be applied to academics and work as well, while the other is limited only to the stupidity that arises as a result of close encounters with an member of the opposite sex.

Otherwise, they is no difference at all, symptoms, behaviour and the type of speech that comes out of the stupid/lovestruck person's mouth.
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Exactly the same. Just that one type is more general and can be applied to academics and work as well, while the other is limited only to the stupidity that arises as a result of close encounters with an member of the opposite sex.

Otherwise, they is no difference at all, symptoms, behaviour and the type of speech that comes out of the stupid/lovestruck person's mouth.

Love dies or diminishes in marriage people who have been married for over 5yrs can testify there is no way someone can be love struck in marriage for many years and it's not like the lady is even fine sef
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by dollytino4real(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2021
that is love plus plus
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:

Love dies or diminishes in marriage people who have been married for over 5yrs can testify there is no way someone can be love struck in marriage for many years and it's not like the lady is even fine sef

There's nothing that can die there because there is no love; they just come to realise that it never actually existed. If there was love, it wouldn't have died since one of the alleged characteristics of true love is that it never dies (or so I'm told).

You become fond of each other, just as friends do. Definitely, sharing intimacy helps flood the body with endorphins and other feel good hormones that makes them feel comfortable with each other. They also learn how to use each other for financial and emotional support. That is all. But that doesn't mean that they cannot hate each other in am instant if they do not get what they want...another evidence that live does not exist, for how can true love turn to hate; to the point of battering or stabbing each other?
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by maiquel: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love; the bible explains it in John 3:16 that " For God SO loved the world that he gave his only son to die"
and
also in John 15:13 that "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

It is selfless and unrelatable to.
The type of love that makes people kill themselves.
The type of love that erases all your sense of self-worth.
The type of love that is not sane.
The type that you only appreciate if it comes with pain.

Yes, that is insanity, but we have been manipulated to term it true love.

If you've never felt it before, then you've never met the one who could manipulate you just as good as this woman and that's not a good thing.
Because everyone has to feel this type of love to know when and how to put a stop valve on their heart.

True love is what it is; it makes no sense.

Maybe you're being sarcastic.
This is not love. No man in his right sense will welcome a promiscuous woman home, especially after finding out some or almost all the children aren't his.
Another thing I noticed from the story is, he is controlled by the woman's presence, he can argue, yell and shout in her absence but (according to the story) immediately he sights her, he becomes helpless.
This ain't love.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by skinny419(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love; the bible explains it in John 3:16 that " For God SO loved the world that he gave his only son to die"
and
also in John 15:13 that "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

It is selfless and unrelatable to.
The type of love that makes people kill themselves.
The type of love that erases all your sense of self-worth.
The type of love that is not sane.
The type that you only appreciate if it comes with pain.

Yes, that is insanity, but we have been manipulated to term it true love.

If you've never felt it before, then you've never met the one who could manipulate you just as good as this woman and that's not a good thing.
Because everyone has to feel this type of love to know when and how to put a stop valve on their heart.

True love is what it is; it makes no sense.
May dis kind true love locate u this year
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by KingAlayinde(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=hashtagged post=98005348]Yesterday in my area a carpenter caught his wife cheating on him this is after finding out few months ago that she had five children before marrying him(and he is taking care of the five kids which are not his own). His family members came and the guy was furious his wife ran away but they later caught her so they carried their village people to the boy's house she was cheating with, The boy said he had been dating the guy's wife for 2yrs and she is 3months pregnant for him and their sixth child is his own, the people now dragged the woman to the chiefs place to beat her for what she did na then the man con start to day beg that they should leave his wife alone( I was surprised cause this man was angry like who can kill somebody before) the boys there even wan beat the man but the man carried his wife back home, The wife was just laughing and saying what God joined together may no may put assunder that the people should leave her alone and her husband loves her like that, the man was just mute. I don't know if this is juju or the man is just a mad person.

Cc forano
Lalastica
Ubunja[/

that the effect of toto works on son of adams sometimes it might not be juju,,,, sha be looking on ya own jare
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by futurerex: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
No pics, no location and you want me to believe I don't...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Easiest Natural Ways To Get Your Pink Lips - Beauty Plus / How To Seduce The Woman Of Your Dreams And Make Her Yours Forever! / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.