Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ladies, This Question Is For You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Question Is For You! (938 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Question Is For You! by MsPotato(f): 4:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Lets say your bf told you that he really wants to marry you and hopefully he will but if you both dont end up together in the future he than wanted you to make a promise to him.

The promise is:
He said if we did not end up together, I want you to promise me that you would be his best friend forever.

What would you think ? What would you say?
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by iice(f): 4:38am On Apr 01, 2011
If we move past a broken promise then yes.
If we don't have those life altering fights (subjective), yes.
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by MsPotato(f): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2011
Uhmmm sad
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by tjskii(f): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2011
id say a big fat NO, i don't want to be his best friend anytin,if we don't end up together its probably his fault,dis one dat he's already extracting such a promise from me now,he's probably planning to dump me in the near future,the evil twit,id beat him upside his head with a frying pan, msschheeww angry angry
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
tjskii:

id say a big fat NO, i don't want to be his best friend anytin,if we don't end up together its probably his fault,dis one dat he's already extracting such a promise from me now,he's probably planning to dump me in the near future,the evil twit,id beat him upside his head with a frying pan, msschheeww angry angry

shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by tjskii(f): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2011
: :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by InkedNerd(f): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Lets say your bf told you that he really wants to marry you and hopefully he will but if you both dont end up together in the future he than wanted you to make a promise to him.

The promise is:
He said if we did not end up together, I want you to promise me that you would  be his best friend forever.

What would you think ? What would you say?

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind. I'm one of those people who likes to end a relationship on good terms. As long as he's not using this whole best friend thing as a means of trying to string me along emotionally, them we're good undecided
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by dayokanu(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2011
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Odunnu: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2011
I'l give him the promise and add a disclaimer
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by InkedNerd(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2011
[b]^^^[/b]What's the disclaimer?
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by lovejo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
you can only have one best friend, your wife/husband.
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Jackieugo(f): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
shocked I just saw your sig Ms. Potato. Awww cry
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
Lets say we end up and i got married to another man and still hav my ex as my best friend? Hell no. my husband is my bfriend jore.
BWT, dat guy must be contemplating walking away from that relationship for him to come up with this.
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2011
hmmm. . .that would be a tough one. . .depends on the break up.
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:23am On Apr 04, 2011
Best friend in mind or what?
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by MsPotato(f): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Sory guys, been looking for this thread but couldnt seem to find it untill Pweety postd. Thanks Pweety kiss

Ok, I will be right back for the replies
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2011
Re: Ladies, This Question Is For You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sory guys, been looking for this thread but couldnt seem to find it untill Pweety postd. Thanks Pweety kiss

Ok, I will be right back for the replies
It's aitte, did ur guy ask u dis kind question?

(1) (Reply)

Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies / If A Girl Can Luv Without Moni, A Man Should Luv Without S3.x? / White And Black Bfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.