Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies (938 Views)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Live Poll Who Cheats More, Guys Or Girls / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
Me I no dey find trouble for this thread o, but I just wan know the answer.

I remember a good number of ladies I chooked back then, and most of them didn't give a shyt whether u used protection or not. Some will even insist that e no dey sweet with condom.

Every time I chooked without cd, for months on end I would be thinking about why I no just help myself wear cd. I remember one babe whey I chook without cd and for months my mind no rest. I no fit even go do test. Na hin I persuade the girl tell am say I wan marry am, say make she go do test ( I wan know her own, make I use am know my own status). The babe no even send, she sharply go do the test, and thank God it was negative. But my mind no rest o, na hin I go do my own. Come see as ur guy dey shake like christmas rat whey fall for inside cold water. Na 30 minutes e take me to open the result and see am. Kai! My heart don almost fail me.

E happen like that few times with some other girls. Dem no dey even fear o. Dem go just spread am for you. E be like say na guys fear HIV pass o.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by xynerise: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
@topic. The one who has no money to live longer undecided
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by 190: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
African Girls dont really care bout their status

My ex african girlfriend keep saying - we wud never Be Intimate without condom ( In her words " i want to feel you" and receive that warm cum in me )

and im like GOD FORBID BAD THING!!

U wan kill me - I know where u don go open leg

and she gets pissed - foreign ladies are more careful than african ladies

dont ask me how i know but its certainly confirmed
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by buy1get2(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
i fink both should be very careful cos it aint easy to be HIV positive , lolz
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by xynerise: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
190:

My ex african girlfriend keep saying - we wud never Be Intimate without condom ( In her words " i want to feel you" and receive that warm precipitate in me  )

Look at this virgin bragging about sexx grin
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by jackpot(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
pDude:

Me I no dey find trouble for this thread o, but I just wan know the answer.

I remember a good number of ladies I chooked back then, and most of them didn't give a shyt whether u used protection or not. Some will even insist that e no dey sweet with condom.

Every time I chooked without cd, for months on end I would be thinking about why I no just help myself wear cd. I remember one babe whey I chook without cd and for months my mind no rest. I no fit even go do test. Na hin I persuade the girl tell am say I wan marry am, say make she go do test ( I wan know her own, make I use am know my own status). The babe no even send, she sharply go do the test, and thank God it was negative. But my mind no rest o, na hin I go do my own. Come see as your guy dey shake like christmas rat whey fall for inside cold water. Na 30 minutes e take me to open the result and see am. Kai! My heart don almost fail me.

E happen like that few times with some other girls. Dem no dey even fear o. Dem go just spread am for you. E be like say na guys fear HIV pass o.
our stories resemble though i'm not a constantine chooker. Your guy was thinking then, what if this thing is positive, na so all the books wey I don read for this world go be meaningless.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by jackpot(f): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
In general, most ladies don't really care about condom once they're in the mood for seks. They'll be pretending the thing no dey sweet them but when you touch them @ right places, na so them go close their eyes and unlock their P-zone smiley
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by egbeman1: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
All my life,i'v f***ked a babe that askd mi to wear cd.They dnt lyk cd at all.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Ekiti1: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
Most girls dont give a damn once they fall for you. Imagine one girl saying "baby, why are you using condom? Dont you trust me?" Trust my foot.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Orton10(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
190:

My ex african girlfriend keep saying - we wud never Be Intimate without condom ( In her words " i want to feel you" and receive that warm precipitate in me )

GAHOGL!
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Atreides(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hmmn
Well i don't know about chooking things since i don't chook

But i'm paranoid about a lot of things

When i was cutting my hair i bought my own clipper
Everytime i saw a clipper i would start thinking about how far that clipper had gone
Whether it has shaved 7 men with osama beards
Whether the clipper cut those men when they were shaving their rotten beards
Whether they had HIV or cancer or whatever
Whether when they were cutting my hair they would cut my scalp by mistake and the HIV would enter my brain
Whether the HIV would migrate to the rest of my body
Whether i would start getting sick and die without ever chooking
So i bought my own clipper and my own liquid for sterilizing it

I don't share blades,i've never gotten a blood transfusion,i've only had one surgical procEdure in my whole life and i was conscious throughout it(and asked for the drill to be sterilized in my presence)

So unless the HIV na winch grin,i no see how e fit catch me
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
Atreides:

Hmmn
Well i don't know about chooking things since i don't chook

But i'm paranoid about a lot of things

When i was cutting my hair i bought my own clipper
Everytime i saw a clipper i would start thinking about how far that clipper had gone
Whether it has shaved 7 men with osama beards
Whether the clipper cut those men when they were[b] shaving their rotten beards
[/b]
Whether they had HIV or cancer or whatever
Whether when they were cutting my hair they would cut my scalp by mistake and the HIV would enter my brain
Whether the HIV would migrate to the rest of my body
Whether i would start getting sick and die without ever chooking

So i bought my own clipper and my own liquid for sterilizing it

I don't share blades,i've never gotten a blood transfusion,i've only had one surgical procEdure in my whole life and i was conscious throughout it(and asked for the drill to be sterilized in my presence)

So[b] unless the HIV na winch[/b] grin,i no see how e fit catch me

Lwkmd!
Abeg why don't you explore comedy as a second vocation 'cos you funny die!! cheesy grin
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by jackpot(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hey, Atreides, being paranoid about such is still normal. I myself, I was and I still am. I got my own clippers too. No need taking chances.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Atreides(f): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
pDude:

Lwkmd!
Abeg why don't you explore comedy as a second vocation 'cos you funny die!! cheesy grin
grin grin
I have my moments!
jackpot:

Hey, Atreides, being paranoid about such is still normal. I myself, I was and I still am. I got my own clippers too. No need taking chances.
Hey Jackpot,that's cool!
I'm paranoid bout lots of things!
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
Why fear? When you can Abstain and have a free conscience? If this is what it means to "chook" then what's the hype? undecided
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Atreides(f): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Why fear? When you can Abstain and have a free conscience? If this is what it means to "chook" then what's the hype? undecided
My point exactly.
Abstinence gives you a wonderfully free conscience.

I don't fear catching it through sex,
i fear catching it through other means,means that i mentioned-i.e sharing blades,unsterilized surgical implements and blood transfusions.(the only reason my mind goes far in each direction is because i'm paranoid about some things-
i didn't use public clippers because i was paranoid about HIV,
i don't take rides from strangers because i've watched too many serial killer shows,
i don't enter a bus that has only one chance because i'm paranoid about ritualists,
i don't speak rudely to any guy who toasts me,no matter how ugly/disgusting/out-of-my-league/worreva he is,because i'm paranoid about somebody throwing acid in my face,
i don't like taking drugs for problems i can solve naturally because i'm paranoid about a toxic build-up in my system etc etc etc- so it's not that i don't have a free conscience,it's just that my mind always goes to the worst thing that can possibly happen in any situation)

Since none of those methods can affect me,
i repeat, Unless the HIV na winch,i no see how e fit catch me
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by jackpot(f): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^are you paranoid also that one day you will die and decay underground? grin tongue

*hey, no offence*
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Atreides(f): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
Lol no i'm not

Everybody knows we gonna die na
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by jackpot(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
Altreides
Hey check out this thread. wink

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715678.0.html

i can't stop awe-ing at that your post so I had to immortalize it. cool
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Atreides(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2011
Immortalize it!
That's sweet!

You's a real sweetheart!
C'mere lemme give you something
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by 190: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
xynerise:

Look at this virgin bragging about sexx grin

ode' I have been disvirgined over a billion times undecided
I cant even remember wen last i didnt have sex undecided
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Cuddlemii: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Well this is not a question cos I dont think any sane person whether man or woman wants to die so everyone fears Hiv/aids. Slow death na him painful pass.

About the condom thingy, I think the men are the only ones that enjoy it with or without condoms. Most women don't (This is based on gist & complain from babes & not me )

But its advisable for lovers to do a regular test if possible monthly. I fear needle, escape from the hospital becos of injection & drip but meeen I always wanna know Im safe and free from danger so I am always doing blood test for Aid, cholestrol, sugar level, bp, malaria & thyphoid. Keep one partner that u love & want to marry for skin to skin. If you are a dog, use condoms for the passer bys.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by 190: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
^can i skin dive you undecided
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by jackpot(f): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2011
Atreides:

Immortalize it!
That's sweet!

You's a real sweetheart!
C'mere lemme give you something
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Njgirl1: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2011
Ladies should fear more because of thier anatomy which makes them more vulnerable to the HIV virus and other STDS .As for the dude 190 saying african girls are not carefull xynerise has summarized the dissing anyone could have given you with his hilarious virgin joke and no matter what you say you cannot undo the harm tongue
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Mynd44: 5:01am On Jul 28, 2011
There was this girl who after all the touching and kissing decided she was not having it with CD. Omo come see drama. In the end, I had to leave her and I went for a cold bath.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by eejo(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2011
kai all of you on this topic hiv is not the new killer cancer has become the new terror because almost 90 percent of what we eat now predispose us to cancer
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Phate07(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2011
I believe its men.
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Mynd44: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2011
eejo:

kai all of you on this topic hiv is not the new killer cancer has become the new terror because almost 90 percent of what we eat now predispose us to cancer

hmmm
Re: Who Fears Hiv/aids More? Guys Or Ladies by Pennywise(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Keep one partner that u love & want to marry for skin to skin. If you are a dog, use condoms for the passer bys.

That is the problem. You dont know where your partner has been or where he will go next.

(1) (Reply)

Girls, What'll Do If The Man You Married Turns Out To Be One Of These? / Virginity / If A Girl Can Luv Without Moni, A Man Should Luv Without S3.x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.