Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5947 Views)

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Are Inverters Worth It? / Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
I don't think love is worth it. Too painful, too expensive, too stressful. I give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by bigpicture001: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
..don't give up chii..there are very good people you are yet to discover

5 Likes

Re: by blackpanthar: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
I don't think love is worth it. Too painful, too expensive, too stressful. I give up.

Its those of you who love with your heart and leave your brains behind that end up talking this way.

Sister, pls leave love and focus of productive relationships with the opposite sex and see if you have something to offer. Build your prospects first.

Love doesn't make relationships work.

Break ups hurt because love is still present to some degree. It is wisdom that makes relationships work, and understanding makes it grow.

Many of you rush into Relationships thinking puberty is maturity. Then you get shocked into a rude Reality that you are not as special as you believed. So pls work on yourself first and make good quality friendships.

Over to you missimelda01

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
blackpanthar:

Its those of you who love with your heart and leave your brains behind that end up talking this way.

Sister, pls leave love and focus of productive relationships with the opposite sex and see if you have something to offer. Build your prospects first.

Love doesn't make relationships work.

Break ups hurt because love is still present to some degree. It is wisdom that makes relationships work, and understanding makes it grow.

Many of you rush into Relationships thinking puberty is maturity. Then you get shocked into a rude Reality that you are not as special as you believed. So pls work on yourself first and make good quality friendships.

Over to you missimelda01
Don't make a sweeping generalisation. I'm not a kid/teen. You know absolutely nothing about my life.

9 Likes

Re: by yanabasee1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
It depends on what love you give and what you love you expect....

But if you mean a boyfriend/girlfriend love, Then it's worth it, when you find the right pair....

Don't give up just yet, but use your lessons to make up for the next relationship....

Don't let social media to misdirect you about the opposite gender.....

Know that love is a beautiful thing....

1 Like

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
do you... mind?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
do you... mind?
I don't mind, sweet sis. I could make use of a hug right now.
Re: by Griffelspawn(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Who broke your heart? grin Anyways it's all good channel that lost energy towards the elimination of religion and the creation of a communist empire.

4 Likes

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

It's okay... I suppose everything still feel overwhelming at the moment?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's okay... I suppose everything still feel overwhelming at the moment?
I'll be fine. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Griffelspawn:
Who broke your heart? grin Anyways it's all good channel that lost energy towards the elimination of religion and the creation of a communist empire.
Shift
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
do you... mind?

I hope this'll do, rn, no matter how small -- even if it's for a tiny while (I don't get how the gif thing is supposed to work...)

1 Like

Re: by Mandela27: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

You deserve another heart break chii baby.gimme ur number lehmi finish u patapata

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

Sure thing... smiley You're welcome...

1 Like

Re: by GodWrites: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Whether you believe it's worth it or not, fact remains that at the end of the day, you'll need that touch, that cuddle, that support, and companionship.

No matter how rich you are, you cannot starve yourself of human touch,
that connection, and when you resist, you're only calling on depression.

Man is a social animal, and only a few of us can survive alone, without love, and still remain sane.

4 Likes

Re: by Sundrus: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hope say no be queer relationship u involve urself in...cuz nowadays i no trust all this una love life...btw, i be homophobic angry
Re: by Griffelspawn(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

Shift
lust will be your downfall
Re: by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hian, it looks like these demons haff broken someone heart again.

Love exists to those who are in it and to those who have been dealt badly by it, it doesn't.
Re: by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Griffelspawn:
lust will be your downfall
Dolt
Re: by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nice one. This made me joyous. grin

On God, I'm waiting for three female Nairalanders' it has ended in tears thread.

I won't fake anything, I don't and I'll never pity any heartbroken fellow. grin grin grin grin

I'll dig up one stupid thing you told me last year and I'll continue to pray that those foolish bois giving you liver break your heart continuously. grin grin

She no even strong. cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Griffelspawn(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

Dolt
Keep crying+ you'll die a lonely, wretched old man
Re: by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

You must be the newest fo.ol on the block. Sorry, what's your name again?
Pained

Mission accomplished. grin grin

Kindly update us after your next heartbreak. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
sorry dear... Join SWAN wink

Re: by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
5hanklee:

Pained

Mission accomplished. grin grin

Kindly update us after your next heartbreak. grin grin grin cheesy
Sorry to burst your bubble.
I am not heart-broken. I created this thread to give redpillers some joy, just before I snatch it away.

Thanks for the care Magnoliaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

I am not heart-broken. I wrote this post to give redpillers some joy, just before I snatch it away.

Babeee... cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Babeee... cheesy
Sweerie grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

I am not heart-broken. I wrote this post to give redpillers some joy, just before I snatch it away.

Aunty dey disguise. Weytin consign me consign redpiller. Bois have done it for you, they have done it niyen. Three more to go. grin grin

On God.

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
5hanklee:

Aunty dey disguise. Weytin consign me consign redpiller. Bois have done it for you, they have done it niyen. Three more to go. grin grin

On God.
You'll never see my back.
On God.
Re: by Mandela27: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
You'll never see my back. On God.
Babe please modify that thing,am sorry
Re: by BareFacedLies(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

Did someone break your heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Know Lagos Very Well Where's This Place. (photo) / Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.