Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head (2846 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's not real events neither can anyone except any future event to result from it nah! cheesy

sonmvayina:

I am not jewish, i am igbo from delta stste...we are discussing biblical context.

We dont have the idea of a messiah. I am only pointing out to you that the concept of messiah is different in both judaism and christianity..

The idea that jesus is messiah is not supported by the old testament as the messiah will be an ordinary man with father and mother. He will be a king and will deliver the jews from their enemies. There is no where in the old testament that says the messiah wilk be divine or will die for sins as a human sacrifice. No second comming arrangements either..

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-messiah
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's not real events neither can anyone except any future event to result from it nah! cheesy

Thats the general notion...Thats why the Romans created the jesus character to pass off as the messiah while mis translatting out of context the jewish scriptures..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jesus is the Messiah, he has come and fulfil his first assignment so he's coming back for second and last earthly assignment, we are waiting for him just as you're also expecting another Messiah.
So whether you condemn Bible's account as mere fiction or take it as real historical events you and i are expecting the coming of a Messiah! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Thats the general notion...

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by PoliteActivist: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
jantman:
The best picture of the Trinity is like the picture of the Sun. We have the

The flaw in your analogy is TIME. Example, a "molecule of sun" can't be heat and at same TIME be the source, the sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is the Messiah, he has come and fulfil his first assignment so he's coming back for second and last earthly assignment, we are waiting for him just as you're also expecting another Messiah.
So whether you condemn Bible's account as mere fiction or take it as real historical events you and i are expecting the coming of a Messiah! cheesy

Suit yourself....is there anywhere God said the messiah will be divine?
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Guy whether divine or not you've concluded it's not real life event so forget all these arguments because you're just making it all a joke.
Let's rest the case on your reincarnation concept my friend, there is nothing like punishment, people will only continue to go in circles until they reach Nirvana. So your agitation about Jesus makes no sense.
I believe Jesus is the Messiah and if you don't that's OK go and worship your god the best way you know! smiley

sonmvayina:

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy whether divine or not you've concluded it's not real life event so forget all these arguments because you're just making it all a joke.
Let's rest the case on your reincarnation concept my friend, there is nothing like punishment, people will only continue to go in circles until they reach Nirvana. So your agitation about Jesus makes no sense.
I believe Jesus is the Messiah and if you don't that's OK go and worship your god the best way you know! smiley

Lol...you just dont want to entertain the fact that you have wasted your whole life and resources over a lie..i get it.

You thinking of what you are going to loose, family, friends.....i get it...
You have really come a long way, but, no matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, the logical thing to do is turn back, but not for you...keep going forward. Even if it does not lead anywhere...its your life anyway..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18am On Feb 03, 2021
The highlighted says it all!

I have a global family of peace loving worshipers and so far so good we've managed to help millions become peace lovers, they've all dropped weapons and embraced PEACE, they're not going for Politics or racism anymore and no matter what happens they're prepared to help their fellowman to embrace PEACE too.
All these are the results of the teachings of Jesus Christ the Messiah.
Present what you've got apart from blind arguments, let the world SEE the benefits of what you're trying to impose on others first before mocking someone who can travel to any part of the world and certain that people are there waiting to welcome him as their brother/sister.
Apart from your Ibo village even the Jews you think have the same expectation as you do don't value you so what's the benefit of all your arguments? cheesy

By the end of the day you'll come back to say all the benefits of TRUTH belongs to a CULT group! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Lol...you just dont want to entertain the fact that you have wasted your whole life and resources over a lie..i get it.

You thinking of what you are going to loose, family, friends.....i get it...
You have really come a long way, but, no matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, the logical thing to do is turn back, but not for you...keep going forward. Even if it does not lead anywhere...its your life anyway..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 5:43am On Feb 03, 2021
PoliteActivist:

The flaw in your analogy is TIME. Example, a "molecule of sun" can't be heat and at same TIME be the source, the sun

@PoliteActivist
Why don't you create your own analogy about the God head, so that we can learn from you
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by PoliteActivist: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2021
jantman:

@PoliteActivist
Why don't you create your own analogy about the God head, so that we can learn from you

That's the point. It is like trying to describe a 10 dimensional substance with a 3 dimensional analogy.
Scientists are all but certain there are up to 11 dimensions, yet we can't fathom how there can possibly be more that 3 - makes no sense to us, simply impossible
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
PoliteActivist:

That's the point. It is like trying to describe a 10 dimensional substance with a 3 dimensional analogy.
Scientists are all but certain there are up to 11 dimensions, yet we can't fathom how there can possibly be more that 3 - makes no sense to us, simply impossible

@PoliteActivist
Create yours or stop fault finding
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
PoliteActivist:

@PoliteActivist
I repeat, create yours or stop fault finding
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted says it all!

I have a global family of peace loving worshipers and so far so good we've managed to help millions become peace lovers, they've all dropped weapons and embraced PEACE, they're not going for Politics or racism anymore and no matter what happens they're prepared to help their fellowman to embrace PEACE too.
All these are the results of the teachings of Jesus Christ the Messiah.
Present what you've got apart from blind arguments, let the world SEE the benefits of what you're trying to impose on others first before mocking someone who can travel to any part of the world and certain that people are there waiting to welcome him as their brother/sister.
Apart from your Ibo village even the Jews you think have the same expectation as you do don't value you so what's the benefit of all your arguments? cheesy

By the end of the day you'll come back to say all the benefits of TRUTH belongs to a CULT group! cheesy

So if i start gathering people now and brain wash them to believe that Harry potter is the son of God and he wants us to be peace loving, law abiding and all those stuff you claim about jw. Those that make my new group good? Neglecting the fact that it was built on a lie...

The new testament is a lie, no matter what iteration you get from it, it wont underscore the fact that it was built on a false ideology...

That is my point..

My last answer to you.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Brainwash them and let's see the benefits first nah! cheesy

sonmvayina:

So if i start gathering people now and brain wash them to believe that Harry potter is the son of God and he wants us to be peace loving, law abiding and all those stuff you claim about jw. Those that make my new group good? Neglecting the fact that it was built on a lie...
The new testament is a lie, no matter what iteration you get from it, it wont underscore the fact that it was built on a false ideology...
That is my point..
My last answer to you.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by PoliteActivist: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
jantman:

@PoliteActivist
I repeat, create yours or stop fault finding

Touché, this is a discussion forum. That's what we are doing - discussing. You presented a view and we are discussing that view. I have already presented my own view - which is that it's not always that a human explanation can be presented for things outside the human purview. Feel free to discuss that, you won't be said to be fault-finding!
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Touché, this is a discussion forum. That's what we are doing - discussing. You presented a view and we are discussing that view. I have already presented my own view - which is that it's not always that a human explanation can be presented for things outside the human purview. Feel free to discuss that, you won't be said to be fault-finding!

Ok
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Janosky: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
3 idol spirits devotees
grin grin cheesy
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

@AntiChristian
All the violence that unfold in that scripture (Numbers 17-18) were being stared by the devils. Satan himself knows about God's love for the Israelites, he knew that God is about to walk the earth through the Israelite and was ready to stop God's plan.

Satan attack God by attacking God's people using nations that are violent and evil. Those midianites, perizittes, they are evil and violent nations and will destroy the Israelites and God has to command the israelite to fight for their own life.

God is love and peace

ABOUT GOD
God is love and every word that He speaks and all of His words are summed up in His love for humans. We live by God’s love to us directly and God’s love to us indirectly through others. In Him is life and His life is the light to all men (John 1:3, 4)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Janosky: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
sonmvayina:

Job 38:7 ,( Isaiah 14:12 =2 Cor 4:4) and Revelation 22:16, John 10:34-36.
IYKYK.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Janosky: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Image123:

What is the advantage and usefulness of misunderstanding and understanding the Trinity when your life as a sinner is no different from the next sinner? Many slaves of sin giving all kinds of bogus theories.
Your ignorance is bliss cheesy

John 3:16,36, condemnation for who?
John 20:17,30-31, salvation for who?
John 17:3, salvation for who?
Revelation 3:5,12, salvation for who?

What Trinity means to you or what Trinity doesn't mean to you, your Bible says it's central to your salvation.

Bros, don't DECEIVE yourself.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Polynek(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
A child dug a hole beside a river and He tried transferring the water in the little hole He dug with a cup, and saint Augustine came and told Him, Son!! how do u think wat u are about to do is possible? And the boy replied, And How do u think you can understand the MYSTERY behind the TRINITY. I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Janosky:

Job 38:7 ,( Isaiah 14:12 =2 Cor 4:4) and Revelation 22:16, John 10:34-36.
IYKYK.

I dont see any jesus in those passages ?...maybe i have got the wrong one...

Quote them let me see..

Thanks
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by AntiChristian: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
jantman:

All the violence that unfold in that scripture (Numbers 17-18) were being stared by the devils. Satan himself knows about God's love for the Israelites, he knew that God is about to walk the earth through the Israelite and was ready to stop God's plan.

Satan attack God by attacking God's people using nations that are violent and evil. Those midianites, perizittes, they are evil and violent nations and will destroy the Israelites and God has to command the israelite to fight for their own life.

God is love and peace

ABOUT GOD
God is love and every word that He speaks and all of His words are summed up in His love for humans. We live by God’s love to us directly and God’s love to us indirectly through others. In Him is life and His life is the light to all men (John 1:3, 4)

In Isiah 45:7, Yahweh says:
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

and in Zephaniah 2:12 God said "You Cushites, too, will be slain by my sword ." God get sword?

and when Job was being tested in Job 1:16, While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The fire of God (Elohim) fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"

So stop lying on Satan again
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

In Isiah 45:7, Yahweh says:
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

and in Zephaniah 2:12 God said "You Cushites, too, will be slain by my sword ." God get sword?

and when Job was being tested in Job 1:16, While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The fire of God (Elohim) fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"

So stop lying on Satan again

@AntiChristian
I have already answered your question perfectly.

Come to think of it, why would I lie against Satan - the Father of LIES.

Who is the liar? Me or SATAN the Father and master of all lies ?

Tell the Evil one Satan that (Rev 20:10) awaits him
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
jantman:

@AntiChristian
I have already answered your question perfectly.

Come to think of it, why would I lie against Satan - the Father of LIES.

Who is the liar? Me or SATAN the Father and master of all lies ?

Tell the Evil one Satan that (Rev 20:10) awaits him

I know you won't comment on those verses above. Na just to stylishly avoid them.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Janosky: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

I dont see any jesus in those passages ?...maybe i have got the wrong one...

Quote them let me see..

Thanks
Job 38:7 & Revelation 22:16, Bros go and wear goggles to enable you see Jesus bolded there.
grin cheesy
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Janosky:

Job 38:7 & Revelation 22:16, Bros go and wear goggles to enable you see Jesus bolded there.
grin cheesy

Job 38:7
King James Version
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Revelation 22:16
New International Version
16 “I, Jesus,(A) have sent my angel(B) to give you[a] this testimony for the churches.(C) I am the Root(D) and the Offspring of David,(E) and the bright Morning Star.”(F)

Ok...whats the connection ?
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Janosky: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

Job 38:7
King James Version
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Revelation 22:16
New International Version
16 “I, Jesus,(A) have sent my angel(B) to give you[a] this testimony for the churches.(C) I am the Root(D) and the Offspring of David,(E) and the bright Morning Star.”(F)

Ok...whats the connection ?

Bros, Jesus Christ is a morning star.
A real spiritual entity.
Bros ,roger that.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by PoliteActivist: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by PoliteActivist: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Janosky:

A real spiritual entity.
Bros ,roger that.

See below

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Janosky:

A real spiritual entity.
Bros ,roger that.

Hoookayyy bro
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by johnw47: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Isa_14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

deluded antichrist's, lucifer is "son of the morning"
morning there is "Jesus", the Word/Jesus created lucifer and all the angels:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About Celestial Church Of Christ / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ebuka Songs – I Will Pray / Some Gory Pictures Of The "boko Haram's" Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.