Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,365 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head (2829 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

At least one can be a Cultist in a life and in the next life when he reincarnate he/she can become like you, so nothing is at stake! cheesy

If we don't need to belong to a group of like minds then there is no reason for setting matters straight, why bother about what each person thinks or believes? cheesy

You are just too comfortable with being ignorant....continue. only time can judge..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2021
There is nothing like judgment after all ignorance is part of the reincarnation process, before we go round in the circle about 20,000 times WE WILL BE READJUSTED and ignorance will be gone! cheesy

sonmvayina:

You are just too comfortable with being ignorant....continue. only time can judge..correct
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Image123(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What's the essence of being religious in the presence of prolonged wretchedness/suffering?

Says a certain beggar. Being godly is not all about money, everything is not money.

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2021
Image123:

Says a certain beggar. Being godly is not all about money, everything is not money.
Nobody is an island.
Even Elon Musk has been helped before.
So, according to your reasoning, Elon Musk is a beggar.
Furthermore, I never stated that being godly has anything to do with money.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is nothing like judgment after all ignorance is part of the reincarnation process, before we go round in the circle about 20,000 times WE WILL BE READJUSTED and ignorance will be gone! cheesy

Yea..definately, but make the most of now. Rather than building up karma.

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
I think Karma should be preached to people who deliberately chose to practice evil, not someone who feels that he is doing his best in the midst of fellow adherents of virtuous codes of conduct! cheesy

Sonmvayina my friend, no matter how hard you try to be intelligent, without Christ your intelligence will be insulted when you come face to face with a true disciple of JESUS CHRIST! cheesy

So instead of arguing about evidence to prove that Jesus never existed, why not concentrate on beaten the intelligence of true Christians? cheesy

One thing is certain, the Bible referred to this man from Nazareth as the greatest Counselor ever so work out ways to prove his disciples foolish so that they can believe that Jesus wasn't that extraordinary being we all took him to be! smiley

sonmvayina:

Yea..definately, but make the most of now. Rather than building up karma.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by PastorOluT(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Image123:
What is the advantage and usefulness of misunderstanding and understanding the Trinity when your life as a sinner is no different from the next sinner? Many slaves of sin giving all kinds of bogus theories.

Smile
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I think Karma should be preached to people who deliberately chose to practice evil, not someone who feels that he is doing his best in the midst of fellow adherents of virtuous codes of conduct! cheesy

Sonmvayina my friend, no matter how hard you try to be intelligent, without Christ your intelligence will be insulted when you come face to face with a true disciple of JESUS CHRIST! cheesy

So instead of arguing about evidence to prove that Jesus never existed, why not concentrate on beaten the intelligence of true Christians? cheesy

One thing is certain, the Bible referred to this man from Nazareth as the greatest Counselor ever so work out ways to prove his disciples foolish so that they can believe that Jesus wasn't that extraordinary being we all took him to be! smiley

What is idolatry? And what does God forbids in the 2nd of the 10 commandments ?

Then educate me how worshipping a man as god is acceptable in Gods eyes...

Did God ask anybody to worship anything else apart from him? Did he endorse having a mediator or intermediary?

Is there anywhere he said the messiah will be his son or divine ?

Continue, you dont know you are been lied to.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2021
All these are things written in a book and i don't think you're a staunch adherent of the book!

Leave the book since you're not ready to adhere to everything in it, and let's reason from the perspective of someone who doesn't hold any book seriously like you! cheesy

sonmvayina:

What is idolatry? And what does God forbids in the 2nd of the 10 commandments ?
Then educate me how worshipping a man as god is acceptable in Gods eyes...
Did God ask anybody to worship anything else apart from him? Did he endorse having a mediator or intermediary?
Is there anywhere he said the messiah will be his son or divine ?
Continue, you dont know you are been lied to.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All these are things written in a book and i don't think you're a staunch adherent of the book!

[b]Leave the book since you're not ready to adhere to everything in it, [/b]and let's reason from the perspective of someone who doesn't hold any book seriously like you! cheesy

Your problem is that you dont know the difference between fiction, epic, fairy tales, mythologies and metaphors and allegory...if you did, we wont be having this long back and fort discussion...

So, where do we start from?

Not everything in it is true...some where added to deceive you...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
I will like us to forgo the past with whatever happened and the history, let's talk about the way forward because that's what's of serious concern to everyone not bygone! cheesy

So if we want to make the world a better place and we don't want to rely on the past deeds or experience of people who never had the privilege to make use of modern technology as we do now, how do we proceed? smiley

sonmvayina:

Your problem is that you dont know the difference between fiction, epic, fairy tales, mythologies and metaphors and allegory...if you did, we wont be having this long back and fort discussion...
So, where do we start from?
Not everything in it is true...some where added to deceive you...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I will like us to forgo the past with whatever happened and the history, let's talk about the way forward because that's what's of serious concern to everyone not bygone! cheesy

So if we want to make the world a better place and we don't want to rely on the past deeds or experience of people who never had the privilege to make use of modern technology as we do now, how do we proceed? smiley

Our only concern is to guide against chaos, one way to achieve that is to have laws, which will be backed up by a good and proper justice system...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Agreed! smiley

So have you find any form of laws that is doing that? smiley

sonmvayina:

Our only concern is to guide against chaos, one way to achieve that is to have laws, which will be backed up by a good and proper justice system...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Agreed! smiley

So have you find any form of laws that is doing that? smiley

The Torah...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
So this so called Torah is guiding against chaos among it's adherents , shey?

Please can you tell me how to find it's adherents where a good and proper justice system is at work! smiley

sonmvayina:

The Torah...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So this so called Torah is guiding against chaos among it's adherents , shey?

Please can you tell me how to find it's adherents where a good and proper justice system is at work! smiley

The torah is Gods divine laws....given to man, only the jews and the igbos are the only people to accept it. ..thats why they are Gods chosen people. Our duty was to teach the nations. But, we have negleted it and Gods anger has always fallen on us...

Some jews still keep it. But when the messiah comes, he is going to end all wars and teach every one the torah,, becauae he is going to be a master of it..

It is supposed to be
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
In a nutshell the so called Torah has failed to guide against chaos, neither form a good and proper justice system anywhere! undecided

So what is the way forward? smiley

sonmvayina:

The torah is Gods divine laws....given to man, only the jews and the igbos are the only people to accept it. ..thats why they are Gods chosen people. Our duty was to teach the nations. But, we have negleted it and Gods anger has always fallen on us...
Some jews still keep it. But when the messiah comes, he is going to end all wars and teach every one the torah,, becauae he is going to be a master of it..
It is supposed to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
In a nutshell the so called Torah has failed to guide against chaos, neither form a good and proper justice system anywhere! undecided

So what is the way forward? smiley

Thats like saying God has failed..i really dont want to believe thats true.

He gave us laws he knows we can keep. Some do keep it, others dont. But end of the day..we all will, cos life is about learning and growing. If you miss it in this life, you can make a try in the next. The only purpose of life is to enjoy it in peace and harmony...But most times our greed gets on the way..

But God promised to send us a messiah, that will usher in an era of peace if we really merit it. He will end all war fare. Just as isaiah puts it. " They will hammer their swords into ploughshares.....and learn of war no more" that era has not come, not when the earth is filled with idolatry and rebelion against the most high..

Note: man thought that he can bring about peace without
obeying God's law that was why constantine gathered all the prysbeters at Nicea. They created a new God concept with a son called jesus, because he thought he could unify his empire under a single religion all in an attempt to achieve peace. They had to spend the next 2000+ years forcing people into the faith, and would kill any one who did not. They had to forge documents and mistranslated the torah to fit their propaganda or interpreted them out of context all for peace under a single religion. But at what cost?

True peace can only be achieved by obeying the laws of the most high.

Any other things is paganism..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

He gave us laws he knows we can keep. Some do keep it, others dont. But end of the day..we all will, cos life is about learning and growing. If you miss it in this life, you can make a try in the next. The only purpose of life is to enjoy it in peace and harmony...But most times our greed gets on the way..

But God promised to send us a messiah, that will usher in an era of peace if we really merit it. He will end all war fare. Just as isaiah puts it. " They will hammer their swords into ploughshares.....and learn of war no more" that era has not come, not when the earth is filled with idolatry and rebelion against the most high..

Note: man thought that he can bring about peace that was why constantine had all the prysbeters at Nicea invent jesus, because he thought he could unify his empire under a single religion all in an attempt to achieve peace....was it necessary?

Good evening.
I hope I have not offended you.
But I want to know if you have sent it.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
So for now no good and proper justice system until the so called Messiah comes, shey?

I told you to forget about whatever happens in the past and let's focus on what is achievable now, but obviously there nothing working presently so that means God has failed woefully o!

sonmvayina:

Note: man thought that he can bring about peace without
obeying God's law that was why constantine gathered all the prysbeters at Nicea. They created a new God concept with a son called jesus, because he thought he could unify his empire under a single religion all in an attempt to achieve peace. They had to spend the next 2000+ years forcing people into the faith, and would kill any one who did not. They had to forge documents and mistranslated the torah to fit their propaganda or interpreted them out of context all for peace under a single religion. But at what cost?

True peace can only be achieved by obeying the laws of the most high.

Any other things is paganism..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So for now no good and proper justice system until the so called Messiah comes, shey?

I told you to forget about whatever happens in the past and let's focus on what is achievable now, but obviously there nothing working presently so that means God has failed woefully o!

Well,i wont say God has failed. That is unthinkable. We can still achieve it. But the fake religious leaders are not helping at all, teaching fake and empty doctrines and leading people astray.

America has showned us that it is achievable with their good justice syatem. Little wonder everybody wants to migrate there..

We cant achieve that by scaring people with hell. It is not working. A lot of people are waking up from the indoctrination. It is not called Go SPEL for nothing...

We have to teach mankind the enomorse benefit in obeying Gods laws as contained in the Torah..There is no short cut.

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Psalm 119 is one long love poem about the Torah. Read it. It is quite interesting...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by livingchrist: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
jantman:
The best picture of the Trinity is like the picture of the Sun. We have the Sun which can represent the Father God, the light which represents Jesus Christ and the heat (radiation) which represents the Holy Spirit. The Father God represents the Source of the Godhead, the Lord Jesus Christ represents the form and visibility of the Godhead and the Holy Spirit represents the energy emanations from the Godhead. Thus God is actually one God-person having three God-attributes: the Father as the source attribute of God outside of space, time and dimension, the Lord Jesus Christ as the “shape-form” attribute of God revealed to all creation, the Holy Spirit as the energy-emanation attribute of God throughout all creation. (Remembering that one God-person can be omnipresent simultaneously in various forms emanating through all space and time – which to humans look like multi-persons but is actually only one God-person). He who has seen Jesus Christ has seen the Father (John 14:8, 9). In Christ dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:8-10).
In an extremely very, very rough comparison (and potentially highly not very accurate comparison as it is extremely limiting to the Godhead), the one God-person of God is comparable to the spirit, soul and body of a human (made in the image of God): the Father God being the Spirit Being of God, the Holy Spirit being the Soul Being of God and the Lord Jesus Christ being the Body-form of God. All these are extremely rough and only 1% accurately but it helps get some measure of understanding across to the limited human mind.

Another way of understanding the one person of the Trinity is as follows (this description probably is more accurate up to 30%). Imagine that it was possible to invent a time machine and I use the time machine to bring the Peter of 1997 to this year 2007; and also bring the Peter of 2017 to the present. Suddenly standing before you are three Peters: one Peter 1997, another Peter 2007 and a third Peter 2017. At this point I ask you a question, “Are there three different separate persons or is there just the same one person Peter from three time dimensions: past, present and future?” The latter answer would be closer to the truth. Now imagine that there are three God-dimensions (for lack of a better word) but one God-person spread across these three dimensions in order to relate to us: God the Father dimension, God the Word dimension and God the Spirit dimension but all the same one God-person. Not one God in three persons but one God in three God-dimensions. It is important to understand that God is one God and one God-person.
This is not what trinity is.
Trinity means God in three persons or three persons in one God. Not dimensions, not manifestation, not modalism or versions but separate persons in one God who coexist and one in essence.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Image123(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nobody is an island.
Even Elon Musk has been helped before.
So, according to your reasoning, Elon Musk is a beggar.
Furthermore, I never stated that being godly has anything to do with money.

A person in need of help should not be insulting others about wretchedness and suffering. Of course, i hardly expect you to realise that. undecided undecided begibegi somebody in need of help. You need help and you are scorning others in similar position.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Image123:

A person in need of help should not be insulting others about wretchedness and suffering. Of course, i hardly expect you to realise that. undecided undecided begibegi somebody in need of help. You need help and you are scorning others in similar position.
I only asked a rhetorical question.
But you think you have made sense by calling me a beggar.
Are you richer than Elon Musk or someone that knows better??
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33am On Jan 31, 2021
You can see now that there is no way forward than to first meditate on what happened in the past, where our ancestors go wrong and how we can progress to set matters straight!
The Messiah has come and gone back to heaven, his disciples fought really hard to prepare a document where his life and ministry were recorded, you too believe in the coming of the Messiah so there's no need arguing blindly over this. What you should do now is to find out if the teachings of the Messiah as recorded in the Bible book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is operational anywhere today. If you're seeing people practicing it and making progress positively then know that you've been misinformed regarding what you think you know about the coming Messiah!

sonmvayina:

Well,i wont say God has failed. That is unthinkable. We can still achieve it. But the fake religious leaders are not helping at all, teaching fake and empty doctrines and leading people astray.

America has showned us that it is achievable with their good justice syatem. Little wonder everybody wants to migrate there..
Well God has established pure worship now in a state in America (though Americans themselves aren't aware that that's the one and only reason God is protecting their country from Invaders, they thought they're the strongest) and his true worshipers are now taking pure worship to all the four corners of the earth, it is called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization!

We cant achieve that by scaring people with hell. It is not working. A lot of people are waking up from the indoctrination. It is not called Go SPEL for nothing...

We have to teach mankind the enomorse benefit in obeying Gods laws as contained in the Torah..There is no short cut.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization don't teach Hellfire stuff, we preach and teach exactly what the Messiah commissioned and it's yielding positive results throughout the earth today.
People from all parts of the earth are embracing this form of worship, they've beaten their swords into farming tools, they've settled all racial disputes and they've vowed never to carry weapons or learn war anymore! Micah 4:1-3

It's the Hellfire teachers that labelled Jesus' true followers as Cult Group, i thought you should be intelligent enough to figure this out but since you also joined them in calling us a cult group we will continue doing the work Jesus gave us. At least you can now see that your so called Torah is not working anywhere while Jesus' teachings has successfully picked up to 9,000,000 people from different races and refined them for PEACE! Isaiah 9:6

So i rest my case! smiley
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You can see now that there is no way forward than to first meditate on what happened in the past, where our ancestors go wrong and how we can progress to set matters straight!
The Messiah has come and gone back to heaven, his disciples fought really hard to prepare a document where his life and ministry were recorded, you too believe in the coming of the Messiah so there's no need arguing blindly over this. What you should do now is to find out if the teachings of the Messiah as recorded in the Bible book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is operational anywhere today. If you're seeing people practicing it and making progress positively then know that you've been misinformed regarding what you think you know about the coming Messiah!

Well God has established pure worship now in a state in America (though Americans themselves aren't aware that that's the one and only reason God is protecting their country from Invaders, they thought they're the strongest) and his true worshipers are now taking pure worship to all the four corners of the earth, it is called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization don't teach Hellfire stuff, we preach and teach exactly what the Messiah commissioned and it's yielding positive results throughout the earth today.
People from all parts of the earth are embracing this form of worship, they've beaten their swords into farming tools, they've settled all racial disputes and they've vowed never to carry weapons or learn war anymore! Micah 4:1-3

It's the Hellfire teachers that labelled Jesus' true followers as Cult Group, i thought you should be intelligent enough to figure this out but since you also joined them in calling us a cult group we will continue doing the work Jesus gave us. At least you can now see that your so called Torah is not working anywhere while Jesus' teachings has successfully picked up to 9,000,000 people from different races and refined them for PEACE! Isaiah 9:6

So i rest my case! smiley

It is still a cult. Since you are following a man that God never commanded you to follow. You sre following his teaching which are all contrary to Gods laws. That is a cult in my book. God never ask anybody to follow anybody apart from his laws..He promised the jews to send them a king that he will annoint(messiah) to save them from tbeir enemies, he is not coming to change Gods laws or start a new religion...or die for sins. God already provided a solution to the problem of sin..repent and forsake...

I am asking you to obey Gods laws, you are following a man who changed Gods laws and started a new movement..if tbat is not a cult, i dont know what is..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
You said God will send a King (leader) that he will anoint (Messiah) please are you insinuating that the one God will anoint and send won't TAKE THE LEAD in doing God's will?
If the anointed King should LEAD do you think his subjects are not to FOLLOW his examples?
And if his subjects are to FOLLOW his examples as their LEADER, doesn't that connotes FOLLOWING the anointed King? cheesy

My friend, the Jewish man who confused you is just trying to make you a subject of destruction as his ancestors the Pharisees did! Matthew 23:15
They know for certain that the Messiah will LEAD and all peoples must be obedient to him, but they're just trying to divert attention from Jesus whom they detests to DEATH, they're prepared to be destroyed so if God will not replace Jesus they are prepared for his worse, so don't be deceived Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the promised Messiah, he has commissioned what God instructed him and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are following him today.
You and your Jewish teacher are making no point if you're still expecting a LEADER yet you want people to believe the expected leader will not be FOLLOWED! cheesy

sonmvayina:

It is still a cult. Since you are following a man that God never commanded you to follow. You sre following his teaching which are all contrary to Gods laws. That is a cult in my book. God never ask anybody to follow anybody apart from his laws..He promised the jews to send them a king that he will annoint(messiah) to save them from tbeir enemies, he is not coming to change Gods laws or start a new religion...or die for sins. God already provided a solution to the problem of sin..repent and forsake...

I am asking you to obey Gods laws, you are following a man who changed Gods laws and started a new movement..if tbat is not a cult, i dont know what is..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Image123(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I only asked a rhetorical question.
But you think you have made sense by calling me a beggar.
Are you richer than Elon Musk or someone that knows better??

The online act of being reduced to poverty or the practice of asking for charity : to reduce to beggary is known as online begibegi beggary. Receive sense for sensible questions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
sonmvayina:

Torah is clear that G-d is one, and not a compound unity. G-d is not a trinity -- He is One.

D'varim / Deuteronomy 6:4 is very clear. G-d IS singular – one, not three.

Everytime trinitarians see the number three in the T'nach they tend to say it points to the triune god. But the T'nach is clear: G-d is one.

“That you will know that G-d, He (ה֣וּא – singular) is the (singular) Supreme Being and there is none besides Him." (singular) D'varim / Deuteronomy 4:35.

"Now, O L-rd our G-d, deliver us from his hand, so that all kingdoms on earth may know that You ALONE, O L-rd, are G-d.” (T'hillim / Psalm 113:5).

"Before Me (SINGULAR) no god was formed, nor will there be one after Me (SINGULAR). I (SINGULAR), even I (SINGULAR), am the L-rd, and besides Me (SINGULAR) there is no savior.” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 43:11).

"So said the L-rd, your Redeemer, the ONE who formed you from the womb, “I am the Lord Who makes everything, Who stretched forth the heavens alone, Who spread out the earth ALONE (לְבַדִּ֔י).” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 44:24).

"I am the L-rd, and there is no other; besides Me there is no G-d… I will strengthen you…I order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the L-rd and there is no other!” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 45:5-6).

One last attempt by trinitarians to "prove" that even Jews believe in a "complex unity" G-d is the misuse of the Kabbalistic concept of the Sefirot. Jews for Jesus goes so far as to say "kabbalah teaches that G-d is indeed a compound unity." This is totally false.

קַבָּלָה / Kabbalah is the Jewish mystical doctrine. Kabbalah is complex and difficult to understand without years of Torah education. Far too many today are trying to "dabble" in the deep waters of Kabbalah without first learning how to swim (and understand the basics, and foundations of Judaism). At its heart Kabbalah explores G-d's interaction with the world, and the purpose of Creation.

At the heart of Judaism, as expressed in the Rambam's second principle is the complete and total unity of G-d. As the Rambam wrote “I believe with perfect faith that G-d is One. There is no unity that is in any way like His. He alone is our G-d He was, He is, and He will be."

Kabbalah accepts this principle. The error of trinitarians when considering the sefirot (the ten ways G-d interacts with the universe) is that they confuse how He interacts with His creation (the ten / שכינה /
Sefirot). The ten are:

חכמה / Chochmah - wisdom,
בינה / Binah - understanding,
דעת / Da'at - knowledge,
חסד / Chessed - kindness,
גבורה / Gevurah - strength,
תפארת / Tiferet - beauty,
נצח / Netzach - victory,
הוד / Hod - splendor,
יסוד / Yesod - foundation,
מלכות / Malchut - kingship.

In some lists כֶּתֶר / keter / crown may be found instead of דעת / Da'at - knowledge.

Kabbalah teaches that everything that happens in the spiritual worlds takes place through the Sefirot. but the Sefirot are not G-d. No Jew prays to or through any of the emanations -- they are simply our way of trying to describe how we perceive G-d's interactions -- it is forbidden to pray to anyone or anything other than the One G-d. To repeat: the Sefirot are not G-d, and the Kabbalists warn that one should not pray to them. The missionaries are simply misusing the concept of Kabbalah, as they misuse the meaning of the word for "one" and any other out of context concept they can find to give some credence that Jesus could have been a part of a triune G-d. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, not 1.

Principle number 2: "We believe that this Primal Cause [G-d] is One. [His is] not like the oneness of a pair, nor like the oneness of a species, nor like man, whose complex oneness may be divided into many units, nor like the oneness of a simple body, which is one in number but may be divided and separated without end. Rather, He is One with a Oneness that knows no parallel in any manner. This is the Second Principle, as affirmed by the verse (D'varim / Deut. 6:4): "Hear O Israel, G-d is our L-rd, G-d is One."

I expected you to react using proper knowledge of your Khabiru/Hebrew ancestry but no. Instead you're using Judaism, the babylonian religion your enemies set up against you. Shame. undecided

You even copy and paste writing G-d for God (which by the way is a pagan title) just like they do. The language and characters you're copying are not Paleo-Hebrew (Ancient Hebrew) but YIDDISH, a language created by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and taught to your friends, the impostors, after their fake state of Israel was created. Original biblical Hebrew is in the Bantu/Niger-Congo languages.

Even the Kabbalah you quote from is simply babylonian mysticism which you love, since you already fully support all forms of Idolatory, ancestor worship etc practiced by your backslidden ancestors. Be warned ISOLELE... You do not say it's of YAH, simply because it's said to "work".

From the days of our black ancestors (the REAL people of the book) till today they have known and recognized one Supreme Being. Even when they go against the Commandments to make and worship idols, they still acknowledged the Most High as Supreme, above all.

There are no three gods or triune nonsense just as there has never been any since creation. All praises be to the Most High YAH. He alone deserves all worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:

The online act of being reduced to poverty or the practice of asking for charity : to reduce to beggary is known as online begibegi beggary. Receive sense for sensible questions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Pure nonsense

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
donnie:
[size=6pt][/size]
I expected you to react using proper knowledge of your Khabiru/Hebrew ancestry but no. Instead you're using Judaism, the babylonian religion your enemies set up against you. Shame. undecided

You even copy and paste writing G-d for God (which by the way is a pagan title) just like they do. The language and characters you're copying are not Paleo-Hebrew (Ancient Hebrew) but YIDDISH, a language created by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and taught to your friends, the impostors, after their fake state of Israel was created. Original biblical Hebrew is in the Bantu/Niger-Congo languages.

Even the Kabbalah you quote from is simply babylonian mysticism which you love, since you already fully support all forms of Idolatory, ancestor worship etc practiced by your backslidden ancestors. Be warned ISOLELE... You do not say it's of YAH, simply because it's said to "work".

From the days of our black ancestors (the REAL people of the book) till today they have known and recognized one Supreme Being. Even when they go against the Commandments to make and worship idols, they still acknowledged the Most High as Supreme, above all.

There are no three gods or triune nonsense just as there has never been any since creation. All praises be to the Most High YAH. He alone deserves all worship.

Donnie, Donnie, Donnie...how many times did i type your name? You are not well at all. Please see a psychaitrist..ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' / Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. / Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.