Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head (2825 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by chatinent: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2021
jantman:
The best picture of the Trinity is like the picture of the Sun. We have the Sun which can represent the Father God, the light which represents Jesus Christ and the heat (radiation) which represents the Holy Spirit. The Father God represents the Source of the Godhead, the Lord Jesus Christ represents the form and visibility of the Godhead and the Holy Spirit represents the energy emanations from the Godhead. Thus God is actually one God-person having three God-attributes: the Father as the source attribute of God outside of space, time and dimension, the Lord Jesus Christ as the “shape-form” attribute of God revealed to all creation, the Holy Spirit as the energy-emanation attribute of God throughout all creation. (Remembering that one God-person can be omnipresent simultaneously in various forms emanating through all space and time – which to humans look like multi-persons but is actually only one God-person). He who has seen Jesus Christ has seen the Father (John 14:8, 9). In Christ dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:8-10).
In an extremely very, very rough comparison (and potentially highly not very accurate comparison as it is extremely limiting to the Godhead), the one God-person of God is comparable to the spirit, soul and body of a human (made in the image of God): the Father God being the Spirit Being of God, the Holy Spirit being the Soul Being of God and the Lord Jesus Christ being the Body-form of God. All these are extremely rough and only 1% accurately in speaking of our great Almighty God but it helps get some measure of understanding across to the limited human mind.

Another way of understanding the one person of the Trinity is as follows (this description probably is more accurate up to 30%). Imagine that it was possible to invent a time machine and I use the time machine to bring the Peter of 1997 to this year 2007; and also bring the Peter of 2017 to the present. Suddenly standing before you are three Peters: one Peter 1997, another Peter 2007 and a third Peter 2017. At this point I ask you a question, “Are there three different separate persons or is there just the same one person Peter from three time dimensions: past, present and future?” The latter answer would be closer to the truth. Now imagine that there are three God-dimensions (for lack of a better word) but one God-person spread across these three dimensions in order to relate to us: God the Father dimension, God the Word dimension and God the Spirit dimension but all the same one God-person. Not one God in three persons but one God in three God-dimensions. It is important to understand that God is one God and one God-person.

Unfortunately, you ended up confusing yourself.

I hope you know that Jesus was created?
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by johnw47: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

so is it confused replying to confused

the word/Jesus Christ created all that was created, did Jesus create Himself:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

in brackets is mine for clarity:

Heb 3:3  For this man(Jesus) was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, in as much as he(Jesus) who hath builded the house(moses) hath more honour than the house(moses). 
Heb 3:4  For every house(literal) is builded by some man; but he(the Word/Jesus Christ) that built all things is God.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

@chatinent
Your ignorance has over ripe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Janosky: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
jantman:

@chatinent

Colossians 1:15 , "He (Jesus) is the first born of every creature."
Is the first born of every child of your Father, his child?

Bros, can you name any first born in your Bible who has no Father ?

Who is the Father of God Almighty?

Slaves of 3 dogheads, pagans in disguise grin
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

So is it wrong? You believe in devil and jesus ? Those entities dont exist in reality. They only exist in your mind..God is one indivisible entity that created both light and darkness..God is the lord of both..

YOU ARE UNDER THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF SATANIC MANIPULATION & DECEPTION.
KEEP ON FIGHTING CHRIST: YOU LOST OVER 2,000 YEARS AGO!
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
jantman:

@chatinent

THE LEVEL OF YOUR EMPTY OCCULTIC MESMERISM HAS NO EQUATION!
UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE AS EMBARRASSED AS INEFFECTIVE IN PASSING YOUR CONCOCTED VACUUM OF VANITY HERE!
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

YOU ARE UNDER THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF SATANIC MANIPULATION & DECEPTION.
KEEP ON FIGHTING CHRIST: YOU LOST OVER 2,000 YEARS AGO!

Why are you attacking me....what did i say that is wrong?..comment on my post not me...

I sincerely doubt you can stand in the same place with me...so attack my comment, not me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IKONSO AND IGBOHO: Proving Juju Does Not Work Or Do They? Lets Take A Deep Look / Islam Is The Only True Religion / Who Who Did God Sent To The Whole World? Jesus Or Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.