Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head (2782 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
The best picture of the Trinity is like the picture of the Sun. We have the Sun which can represent the Father God, the light which represents Jesus Christ and the heat (radiation) which represents the Holy Spirit. The Father God represents the Source of the Godhead, the Lord Jesus Christ represents the form and visibility of the Godhead and the Holy Spirit represents the energy emanations from the Godhead. Thus God is actually one God-person having three God-attributes: the Father as the source attribute of God outside of space, time and dimension, the Lord Jesus Christ as the “shape-form” attribute of God revealed to all creation, the Holy Spirit as the energy-emanation attribute of God throughout all creation. (Remembering that one God-person can be omnipresent simultaneously in various forms emanating through all space and time – which to humans look like multi-persons but is actually only one God-person). He who has seen Jesus Christ has seen the Father (John 14:8, 9). In Christ dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:8-10).

In an extremely very, very rough comparison (and potentially highly not very accurate comparison as it is extremely limiting to the Godhead), the one God-person of God is comparable to the spirit, soul and body of a human (made in the image of God): the Father God being the Spirit Being of God, the Holy Spirit being the Soul Being of God and the Lord Jesus Christ being the Body-form of God. All these are extremely rough and only 1% accurately in speaking of our great Almighty God but it helps get some measure of understanding across to the limited human mind.

Another way of understanding the one person of the Trinity is as follows (this description probably is more accurate up to 30%). Imagine that it was possible to invent a time machine and I use the time machine to bring the Peter of 1997 to the year 2007; and also bring the Peter of 2017 to the present. Suddenly standing before you are three Peters: one Peter 1997, another Peter 2007 and a third Peter 2017. At this point I ask you a question, “Are there three different separate persons or is there just the same one person Peter from three time dimensions: past, present and future?” The latter answer would be closer to the truth. Now imagine that there are three God-dimensions (for lack of a better word) but one God-person spread across these three dimensions in order to relate to us: God the Father dimension, God the Word dimension and God the Spirit dimension but all the same one God-person. Not one God in three persons but one God in three God-dimensions. It is important to understand that God is one God and one God-person.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
The second principle of Judaism is that there is only one G-d. Again, many Christians will insist that they are monotheists and believe in only one G-d, but most Christians actually believe in a triune god – 3 persons that somehow (through what even they refer to as a “mystery”) equals one.

The concept of a triune god is completely foreign to the Torah and to Judaism. The word theophany is a GREEK word. There is no such concept in Judaism, it is the OPPOSITE of Judaism which teaches G-d is incorporeal. He has no body, now shape, no form.

G-d is outside of time and space. He has no physical attributes at all, and is completely unique. He is unconditionally independent of anything. His is a Oneness that knows no parallel. The emphasis on G-d's Unity rejects the subtle influences of polytheism which could exist even in a monotheistic system (such as the trinity). “I am the first and I am the last and besides Me there is no other.” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 44:6).

The belief of G-d as One and unique is repeated time and again in the Torah. Jews recite it in the Sh’ma twice daily “Hear (Listen) O Israel, The L-rd our G-d, the L-rd is One.” (D’varim / Deuteronomy 6:4).”

While G-d communicates with us and uses various external ways to interface with humans (through angels, through a burning bush and a cloud) He Himself is none of these things. G-d’s essence itself is indivisible and we are forbidden from imagining any form associated with Him. Something that transcends both time and space cannot be described as consisting of three different aspects. The moment we attribute any such distinctions to G-d’s essence, we negate His absolute Oneness and unity.

Missionaries will point to times when human terms are used to describe G-d. It may speak of G-d’s arm (for example). Yet the T’nach also tells us that G-d has seven eyes that wander through the earth (no body, just eyes!) – based on Zechariah 4:10. Sh’mot / Exodus 19:4 describes G-d with wings like a vulture, and so on. . . Those terms are taken as not literal – although missionaries insist that descriptive terms that seem human must be literal – even though the T’nach tells us time and again that G-d has no form, that we never saw a form for Him and that no one can see Him and live. . .

"But beware and watch yourself very well throughout your life, in case you forget the things that your eyes saw, and in case these things depart from your mind; and you are also to make them known to your children and to your grandchildren, [about] the day you stood before HaShem your G-d at Horev (Sinai) . . . HaShem spoke to you (the entire nation, 3 million people) . . . you heard the sound of the words, but you saw no image - there was only a voice." (D'varim / Deuteronomy 4:9-12).

Trinitarians will go to great lengths to try to find triune gods in the T’nach. Even though time and time and time again the T’nach tells us G-d is one and there is no other.

Earlier I quoted D’varim / Deuteronomy 6:4 which clearly says “G-d is One” – and yet missionaries will take the Hebrew word for “one” (אֶחָד / ehad) and insist that it means more than one. They say that ehad can be a compound unity.

אֶחָד / ĕcḥad can be a compound unity (see B'reshit /Genesis 2:24 as an example) – but far more often it is an “absolute one” and not compound at all. It is NOT found in D'varim / Deuteronomy 6:4 – the Sh’ma, which says“Listen, O Israel – the L-rd your G-d, the L-rd is ONE”

The word "One" in this Deuteronomy 6:4 is an adjective, and it describes the proper noun "the L-rd" (SINGULAR), which rules out the possibility of a "compound unity" in this passage. It is an "absolute one."

Other examples of this “absolute one” can be found in 2 Samuel 13:30: "Absolom has slain all the king's sons, and there is not one of them left"and 2 Samuel 17:12:"And of all the men that are with him we will not leave so much as one."In Hebrew nouns are singular or plural – similar to English.

Some missionaries will latch on to the statement "Let us make man", found in B'reshit / Genesis 1:26 -- insisting that the "us" refers to the plurality of G-d.

Yet, B'reshit / Genesis 1:26 begins with the words "And G-d said." In Hebrew it begins with the word וַיֹּאמֶר / vayomer “and he said” -- HE -- singular.

Hence B'reshit /Genesis 1:26 begins “and G-d (SINGULAR) said let us make man." If G-d were a trinity it would be plural. But G-d is ONE, not three. If G-d were a plurality the sentence would begin with the plural וַיֹּאמְרוּ / vayom'ru “and they said.” It does not. It is singular. The plural term can be found as in B'réshıt / Genesis 11:3, 11:4; 18:5, 18:9 as well as throughout the Torah – but whenever G-d speaks it is singular “and He said.”

This is because G-d IS singular – one, not three.

Since G-d is one in the passage, who is the "us"? There are various opinions. Possibly G-d is speaking of Himself as a king refers to himself in the plural. Perhaps He is speaking to His royal heavenly court. . . The Ramban's explanation is the "us" refers to the planet earth itself -- because man is made of the earth (body) and of the soul (from G-d) -- so G-d is including the earth as being part of the "us" which created man.

Line 27 (the very next line) repeats over and over again that G-d is singular, G-d is one: "And G-d created man in His image; in the image of G-d He created him; male and female He created them."

Some missionaries will insist that the word in Hebrew for "one" (אֶחָד / ĕḥad) does not really MEAN one. This is patently ridiculous. The word for "one" in Hebrew works exactly as the word "one" does in English. Read the word אֶחָד / ĕḥad in verses like B'réshıt / Genesis 21:15 Hagar put her dying child, Ishmael, "she cast the child under one of the bushes". If this were a "compound unity" there would be many shurbs (a group of shrubs). Do Trinitarians imagine Hagar putting Ishmael under many different shrubs all at the same time (וַתַּשְׁלֵךְ אֶת־הַיֶּֽלֶד תַּֽחַת אַחַד הַשִּׂיחִם “she threw the boy under ĕḥad [one] of the shrubs”)?

B'réshıt / Genesis 22:2 says "take your son, your only one" and -- if אֶחָד / ĕḥad) does not really MEAN one would not the translation say something about taking Isaac up onto multiple different mountains? But it does not say that -- it says וְהַעֲלֵֽהוּ... עַל אַחַד הֶהָרִים אֲשֶׁר אֹמַר אֵלֶֽיךָ “take him up... onto ĕḥad [one] of the mountains that I will tell you about."

Obviously the word "one" in English (or אֶחָד / ĕḥad in Hebrew) can refer to a compound unity (like one ocean containing trillions of drops of water, or one bunch of grapes containing many individual grapes) or an absolute unity (e.g. one grape) -- and it is important to know which is which a true "one" or a compound unity by grammar and by context.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Torah is clear that G-d is one, and not a compound unity. G-d is not a trinity -- He is One.

D'varim / Deuteronomy 6:4 is very clear. G-d IS singular – one, not three.

Everytime trinitarians see the number three in the T'nach they tend to say it points to the triune god. But the T'nach is clear: G-d is one.

“That you will know that G-d, He (ה֣וּא – singular) is the (singular) Supreme Being and there is none besides Him." (singular) D'varim / Deuteronomy 4:35.

"Now, O L-rd our G-d, deliver us from his hand, so that all kingdoms on earth may know that You ALONE, O L-rd, are G-d.” (T'hillim / Psalm 113:5).

"Before Me (SINGULAR) no god was formed, nor will there be one after Me (SINGULAR). I (SINGULAR), even I (SINGULAR), am the L-rd, and besides Me (SINGULAR) there is no savior.” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 43:11).

"So said the L-rd, your Redeemer, the ONE who formed you from the womb, “I am the Lord Who makes everything, Who stretched forth the heavens alone, Who spread out the earth ALONE (לְבַדִּ֔י).” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 44:24).

"I am the L-rd, and there is no other; besides Me there is no G-d… I will strengthen you…I order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the L-rd and there is no other!” (Yeshayahu / Isaiah 45:5-6).

One last attempt by trinitarians to "prove" that even Jews believe in a "complex unity" G-d is the misuse of the Kabbalistic concept of the Sefirot. Jews for Jesus goes so far as to say "kabbalah teaches that G-d is indeed a compound unity." This is totally false.

קַבָּלָה / Kabbalah is the Jewish mystical doctrine. Kabbalah is complex and difficult to understand without years of Torah education. Far too many today are trying to "dabble" in the deep waters of Kabbalah without first learning how to swim (and understand the basics, and foundations of Judaism). At its heart Kabbalah explores G-d's interaction with the world, and the purpose of Creation.

At the heart of Judaism, as expressed in the Rambam's second principle is the complete and total unity of G-d. As the Rambam wrote “I believe with perfect faith that G-d is One. There is no unity that is in any way like His. He alone is our G-d He was, He is, and He will be."

Kabbalah accepts this principle. The error of trinitarians when considering the sefirot (the ten ways G-d interacts with the universe) is that they confuse how He interacts with His creation (the ten / שכינה /
Sefirot). The ten are:

חכמה / Chochmah - wisdom,
בינה / Binah - understanding,
דעת / Da'at - knowledge,
חסד / Chessed - kindness,
גבורה / Gevurah - strength,
תפארת / Tiferet - beauty,
נצח / Netzach - victory,
הוד / Hod - splendor,
יסוד / Yesod - foundation,
מלכות / Malchut - kingship.

In some lists כֶּתֶר / keter / crown may be found instead of דעת / Da'at - knowledge.

Kabbalah teaches that everything that happens in the spiritual worlds takes place through the Sefirot. but the Sefirot are not G-d. No Jew prays to or through any of the emanations -- they are simply our way of trying to describe how we perceive G-d's interactions -- it is forbidden to pray to anyone or anything other than the One G-d. To repeat: the Sefirot are not G-d, and the Kabbalists warn that one should not pray to them. The missionaries are simply misusing the concept of Kabbalah, as they misuse the meaning of the word for "one" and any other out of context concept they can find to give some credence that Jesus could have been a part of a triune G-d. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, not 1.

Principle number 2: "We believe that this Primal Cause [G-d] is One. [His is] not like the oneness of a pair, nor like the oneness of a species, nor like man, whose complex oneness may be divided into many units, nor like the oneness of a simple body, which is one in number but may be divided and separated without end. Rather, He is One with a Oneness that knows no parallel in any manner. This is the Second Principle, as affirmed by the verse (D'varim / Deut. 6:4): "Hear O Israel, G-d is our L-rd, G-d is One."
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Preciousgirl(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
jantman:
The best picture of the Trinity is like the picture of the Sun. We have the Sun which can represent the Father God, the light which represents Jesus Christ and the heat (radiation) which represents the Holy Spirit. The Father God represents the Source of the Godhead, the Lord Jesus Christ represents the form and visibility of the Godhead and the Holy Spirit represents the energy emanations from the Godhead. Thus God is actually one God-person having three God-attributes: the Father as the source attribute of God outside of space, time and dimension, the Lord Jesus Christ as the “shape-form” attribute of God revealed to all creation, the Holy Spirit as the energy-emanation attribute of God throughout all creation. (Remembering that one God-person can be omnipresent simultaneously in various forms emanating through all space and time – which to humans look like multi-persons but is actually only one God-person). He who has seen Jesus Christ has seen the Father (John 14:8, 9). In Christ dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:8-10).
In an extremely very, very rough comparison (and potentially highly not very accurate comparison as it is extremely limiting to the Godhead), the one God-person of God is comparable to the spirit, soul and body of a human (made in the image of God): the Father God being the Spirit Being of God, the Holy Spirit being the Soul Being of God and the Lord Jesus Christ being the Body-form of God. All these are extremely rough and only 1% accurately but it helps get some measure of understanding across to the limited human mind.

Another way of understanding the one person of the Trinity is as follows (this description probably is more accurate up to 30%). Imagine that it was possible to invent a time machine and I use the time machine to bring the Peter of 1997 to this year 2007; and also bring the Peter of 2017 to the present. Suddenly standing before you are three Peters: one Peter 1997, another Peter 2007 and a third Peter 2017. At this point I ask you a question, “Are there three different separate persons or is there just the same one person Peter from three time dimensions: past, present and future?” The latter answer would be closer to the truth. Now imagine that there are three God-dimensions (for lack of a better word) but one God-person spread across these three dimensions in order to relate to us: God the Father dimension, God the Word dimension and God the Spirit dimension but all the same one God-person. Not one God in three persons but one God in three God-dimensions. It is important to understand that God is one God and one God-person.

I agree with you to a large extent on your perspective of God; He is One

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
@sonmvayina

I decided not to quote your above write up because I see beyong men. In this nairaland forum there are many Ocultic Grandsmaters who are anti-Jesus because in the Occult world they have been told that Christ and His works is a lie.

Satan has deceives them and will continue to deceived them.

1) Herein is the truth about God, Man and Devil.
God works
Man chooses
And the Devil deceives

2) Once a person is deceived, he does not recognize that he is deceived because he has been deceived

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
jantman:
@sonmvayina

I decided not to quote your above write up because I see beyong men. In this nairaland forum there are many Ocultic Grandsmaters who are anti-Jesus because in the Occult world they have been told that Christ and His works is a lie.

Satan has deceives them and will continue to deceived them.

1) Herein is the truth about God, Man and Devil.
God works
Man chooses
And the Devil deceives

2) Once a person is deceived, he does not recognize that he is deceived because he has been deceived

So is it wrong? You believe in devil and jesus ? Those entities dont exist in reality. They only exist in your mind..God is one indivisible entity that created both light and darkness..God is the lord of both..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by jantman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
@Sonmvayina

I am not here in Nairaland to debate the living truth - the word of God

I see from all your post on nairaland you keep quoting all the scripture upside down and turn the truth of God word into a lie.

It is true that some people does not understand the value of truth. But to a good person it is 100 times better to live in the pain of truth rather than live a peaceful life under the bed of lies.

Remember that, no matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2021
jantman:
@Sonmvayina

I am not here in Nairaland to debate the living truth - the word of God

I see from all your post on nairaland you keep quoting all the scripture upside down and turn the truth of God word into a lie.

It is true that some people does not understand the value of truth. But to a good person it is 100 times better to live in the pain of truth rather than live a peaceful life under the bed of lies.

Remember that, no matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail!"

You have not said anything, hope you know...
Mention one place i turned it upside down..

You are just scared of finding out the real truth, not the one they feed you with...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2021
How can God be one and still contain three person with father and son sitting on different thrones?

These Christians sha!

My God is one indivisible sha!
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MightySparrow: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:
How can God be one and still contain three person with father and son sitting on different thrones?

These Christians sha!

My God is one indivisible sha!
Antichrist! Every antichristian is an antichrist. Your God can be half. I still prefer a God that set a people to kill the others. Even when they are of the same faith Sunni and Shia Muslims are the problem of insecurity plaguing the world today as it was in the beginning.

In Christianity,

1+1+1 = peace
in Islam,
1+ Muhammad + Muslim Ummah = violence, terrorism, kidnapping, banditry.

2 Likes

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2021
MightySparrow:

Antichrist! Every antichristian is an antichrist. Your God can be half. I still prefer a God that set a people to kill the others. Even when they are of the same faith Sunni and Shia Muslims are the problem of insecurity plaguing the world today as it was in the beginning.

In Christianity,

1+1+1 = peace
in Islam,
1+ Muhammad + Muslim Ummah = violence, terrorism, kidnapping, banditry.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by xproducer: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Can you search out the deep things of God?
Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than heaven—what can you do?
Deeper than Sheol—what can you know?
Their measure is longer than the earth
And broader than the sea.
" - Job 11:7-9

"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" - Romans 11:33
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MightySparrow: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=98384426]

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.[/quote
]

So you finally agree that Boko Haram are bona fide Muslims and they are messagers of Allah, and that if given chance, the same fate awaits Christians by your hands since you are antichristian.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

You are just scared of finding out the real truth, not the one they feed you with...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by harmargedon: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Don't bother explaining. It has been in existence before it was suggested in the council of nicea to be used to explain Jesus as a God without going against the general Believe in one God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

Good afternoon.
I just want to know if you have sent the money.
The account number I gave you belongs to my sister.

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
harmargedon:
Don't bother explaining. It has been in existence before it was suggested in the council of nicea to be used to explain Jesus as a God without going against the general Believe in one God.

Yea..but it is paganism...it has got nothing to do with the jews..the jews believe in just one God. Who is both responsible for light and darkness, good and evil ..isaiah 45:7
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by DiscipleFaith: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Honestly, if you would study the Bible for yourself without being influenced by other people telling you stuff, I don't believe that anyone would come to the conclusion that God is a trinitarian God. Seriously. There is just no evidence for that.

I know there is this verse in Matthew 28:19 that says that we should be baptized in the name of the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit. But apparently, it was simply added by the Catholic Church later on. All other verses that talk about baptism say that we should be only be baptized in the Name of Jesus. And there are plenty of these verses.

Really, I also don't believe that Jesus is God. Because Jesus said himself that he is the son of God. And the whole Bible wouldn't really make sense if Jesus is God. I think we should really stick to what is written instead of believing human teachings. The Trinity is actually a pagan belief. This is a well known fact today. So it wouldn't come as a big surprise if the Catholic Church just adapted pagan beliefs to Christianity to make it more pleasant to the people. That's my honest opinion.

https://www.staybiblical.com/is-the-trinity-biblical/

2 Likes

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Would you like to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the highlighted or you're OK with your current understanding? smiley

sonmvayina:

Yea..but it is paganism...it has got nothing to do with the jews..the jews believe in just one God is both responsible for light and darkness, good and evil ..isaiah 45:7
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Would you like to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the highlighted or you're OK with your current understanding? smiley

Try...i am listening .
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
You often try talking intelligently but if you're not a Christian there is a level to which your intelligence can discern right teaching and wrong teaching! smiley

If what you quoted actually means as you rendered it then your incessant worries on why some people choose to do evil makes no sense after all God is both responsible for light and darkness, good and evil so there is no need trying to reason with people or quoting the Torah since God is responsible for both good and evil! smiley

So this is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you quoted!

When someone ask you to go and deliver a message somewhere but you're scared of those to whom you were sent, how do you feel if the one sending you now say " the light of the day in which all men walk i made it, the darkness that hinders movement i made it, those good people you're seeing i made them and those bad ones are also the products of my hand"

Well it simply means don't fear the day nor the night {Psalms 23:4} the good or evil because they all have no power to do what i can't undo! Matthew 10:28 smiley

Jesus said something similar but since you don't want to believe in him, you can't grasp the import of Isaiah's writing! Matthew 13:13-15 smiley

sonmvayina:

Try...i am listening .
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by harmargedon: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

Yea..but it is paganism...it has got nothing to do with the jews..the jews believe in just one God. Who is both responsible for light and darkness, good and evil ..isaiah 45:7
they are 3 gods in one, just like you've portrayed here. Don't don't think that the idea of Trinity started with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by harmargedon: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

The Trinity is way older then Christianity. so don't think it all started with Constantine. I am not a Jew, so I have no relationship with their god. light and darkness is built based on rotation of the earth, good and evil is man's perception of an event.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
harmargedon:
The Trinity is way older then Christianity. so don't think it all started with Constantine. I am not a Jew, so I have no relationship with their god. light and darkness is built based on rotation of the earth, good and evil is man's perception of an event.

Refreshing to see one who doesn’t place jewish people and their god on a pedestal.

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You often try talking intelligently but if you're not a Christian there is a level to which your intelligence can discern right teaching and wrong teaching! smiley

If what you quoted actually means as you rendered it then your incessant worries on why some people choose to do evil makes no sense after all God is both responsible for light and darkness, good and evil so there is no need trying to reason with people or quoting the Torah since God is responsible for both good and evil! smiley

So this is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you quoted!

When someone ask you to go and deliver a message somewhere but you're scared of those to whom you were sent, how do you feel if the one sending you now say " the light of the day in which all men walk i made it, the darkness that hinders movement i made it, those good people you're seeing i made them and those bad ones are also the products of my hand"

Well it simply means don't fear the day nor the night {Psalms 23:4} the good or evil because they all have no power to do what i can't undo! Matthew 10:28 smiley

Jesus said something similar but since you don't want to believe in him, you can't grasp the import of Isaiah's writing! Matthew 13:13-15 smiley

0.5/100......

That is an epic fail
I thought you wanted to say something intelligent. You spent your whole time dancing to the galary. You are really ignorant of the bible and God.
Isaiah 45:7 "i form the light and create darkness, i make peace and create disaster, i the lord do all these things..."

Where do you see somebody going on a journey?
Isaiah wrote that to discourage the jews who find the pagans beliefs astonishing. And discourage them from the dualistic belief just like you. I dont even belief there is a devil anywhere...whatever happens, happens because it us the will of God.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2021
harmargedon:
they are 3 gods in one, just like you've portrayed here. Don't don't think that the idea of Trinity started with Christianity.

Yea..because you must find a way to fit jesus into the equation. Jesus is a product of the roman propaganda. He was created in Nicea. The earlier you believe it, the better for you..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Great! smiley
So put what you're saying to good use by inculcating it in the minds of your invisible students, and mind you tell your students to apply what you're teaching them so that everyone can see their fine works! cheesy

sonmvayina:

0.5/100......
That is an epic fail
I thought you wanted to say something intelligent. You spent your whole time dancing to the galary. You are really ignorant of the bible and God.
Isaiah 45:7 "i form the light and create darkness, i make peace and create disaster, i the lord do all these things..."
Where do you see somebody going on a journey?
Isaiah wrote that to discourage the jews who find the pagans beliefs astonishing. And discourage them from the dualistic belief just like you. I dont even belief there is a devil anywhere...whatever happens, happens because it us the will of God.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Great! smiley
So put what you're saying to good use by inculcating it in the minds of your invisible students, and mind you tell your students to apply what you're teaching them so that everyone can see their fine works! cheesy

You dont get it and you dont know you belong to a cult....continue.
Do i need to belong to any cult before i know what is right or wrong..?
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Image123(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Good afternoon.
I just want to know if you have sent the money.
The account number I gave you belongs to my sister.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Image123(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
What is the advantage and usefulness of misunderstanding and understanding the Trinity when your life as a sinner is no different from the next sinner? Many slaves of sin giving all kinds of bogus theories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Image123:
What is the advantage and usefulness of misunderstanding and understanding the Trinity when your life as a sinner is no different from the next sinner? Many slaves of sin giving all kinds of bogus theories.
What's the essence of being religious in the presence of prolonged wretchedness/suffering?
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

You dont get it and you dont know you belong to a cult....continue.
At least one can be a Cultist in a life and in the next life when he reincarnate he/she can become like you, so nothing is at stake! cheesy

Do i need to belong to any cult before i know what is right or wrong..?
If we don't need to belong to a group of like minds then there is no reason for setting matters straight, why bother about what each person thinks or believes? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctrines Of Devils: The Great Roman Catholic Hoax Called Transubstantiation! / Renaissance Arts Depictions Of Ufo's And Christ / Names Of African Gods; Share Your Ancestors Gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.