Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head (2824 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You said God will send a King (leader) that he will anoint (Messiah) please are you insinuating that the one God will anoint and send won't TAKE THE LEAD in doing God's will?
If the anointed King should LEAD do you think his subjects are not to FOLLOW his examples?
And if his subjects are to FOLLOW his examples as their LEADER, doesn't that connotes FOLLOWING the anointed King? cheesy

My friend, the Jewish man who confused you is just trying to make you a subject of destruction as his ancestors the Pharisees did! Matthew 23:15
They know for certain that the Messiah will LEAD and all peoples must be obedient to him, but they're just trying to divert attention from Jesus whom they detests to DEATH, they're prepared to be destroyed so if God will not replace Jesus they are prepared for his worse, so don't be deceived Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the promised Messiah, he has commissioned what God instructed him and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are following him today.
You and your Jewish teacher are making no point if you're still expecting a LEADER yet you want people to believe the expected leader will not be FOLLOWED! cheesy

The messiah will be from the tribe of judah, through solomons lineage..he will have a father and mother. He is in no way divine or Gods son..

If the messiah has come you folks wilk not be going round knocking on peoples door, they will be world wide peace. Every body will see it..that has not happen, we as well as the jews are still waiting.

He is coming once to do all these things..no second coming arrangements..

You are following an idol created by Rome. Open your eyes..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Donnie, Donnie, Donnie...how many times did i type your name? You are not well at all. Please see a psychaitrist..ASAP

sonmvayina:

The messiah will be from the tribe of judah, through solomons lineage..he will have a father and mother. He is in no way divine or Gods son..

Look at this mad fellow. In your mind the tribe of YAHUNDE/JUDAH are white people. You are in a worse condition than I even thought.

sonmvayina:
If the messiah has come you folks wilk not be going round knocking on peoples door, they will be world wide peace. Every body will see it..that has not happen, we as well as the jews are still waiting.

This is why I don't take you or the so-called Igbo awakeing seriously. You cannot continue in such delusion and expect deliverance from YAH. Who are the "we" and who are the "Jews"?

sonmvayina:

Yours is worse...you are following a babylonian religion (Judaism) created by the same ROME. You dey make me shame for you sef. angry

Look (below), what Solomon son of David looked like according to the Bible.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

1 Share

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2021
donnie:

Look at this mad fellow. In your mind the tribe of YAHUNDE/JUDAH are white people. You are in a worse condition than I even thought.

This is why I don't take you or the so-called Igbo awakeing seriously. You cannot continue in such delusion and expect deliverance from YAH. Who are the "we" and who are the "Jews"?

Yours is worse...you are following a babylonian religion (Judaism) created by the same ROME. You dey make me shame for you sef. angry

Look (below), what Solomon son of David looked like according to the Bible.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

In which part of my comment did i mention colour? Moroon like you..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

In which part of my comment did i mention colour? Moroon like you..

Sneaky as a snake... but you go hook barb wire.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Every body will see it..that has not happen, we as well as the jews are still waiting.

So who are the we and who are the Jews in your above comment?

The Paleo-Hebrew word for Jew is YAHUNDE/YAHUDAH/JUDAH.

Anuofia, sneaky as a snake.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hub
donnie:

So who are the we and who are the Jews in your above comment?

The Paleo-Hebrew word for Jew is YAHUNDE/YAHUDAH/JUDAH.

Anuofia, sneaky as a snake.

You are really a moroon, is there anywhere i talked about colour, all these stuff you are now realizing , i knew long time ago. I know the original people on earth where the black headed people created by Enki(Obatala)..IS RA EL Means God sun people...so i am not arguing that.

My point is that the messiah the bible talked about will be from the tribe of judah, he will have a father and mother. He will deliver us from our enemies, and establish peace on earth. That has not happen , so we are still waiting. He will lead every one to the worship of the one true God. The creator of heaven and earth.
The jesus in the new testament is a creation of the Roman empire. He is not the awaited messiah. Worshipping him is tantamont to idolatry.

So you understand me nowor do i draw a picture for you.? Aturu
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:
Hub

You are really a moroon, is there anywhere i talked about colour, all these stuff you are now realizing , i knew long time ago. I know the original people on earth where the black headed people created by Enki(Obatala)..IS RA EL Means God sun people...so i am not arguing that.

My point is that the messiah the bible talked about will be from the tribe of judah, he will have a father and mother. He will deliver us from our enemies, and establish peace on earth. That has not happen , so we are still waiting. He will lead every one to the worship of the one true God. The creator of heaven and earth.
The jesus in the new testament is a creation of the Roman empire. He is not the awaited messiah. Worshipping him is tantamont to idolatry.

So you understand me nowor do i draw a picture for you.? Aturu

1. Dummy...we're not talking about the first people on earth, but the decendants of YAKUBI /JACOB.
2. ISRAEL is not in the scriptures. The actual Paleo-Hebrew word is Yasharel, a Bantu word. You Sungod-worshipping idolater.

Sneaky snake. angry

donnie:

What you find in the Hebrew is YASHAREL which is Bantu, and not ISRAEL. YAH= The Father, SHA= Saves or salvation, EL= ELOHIYM/Might.

ISRAEL= ISIS + RA + EL all pagan gods.

The fake state called ISRAEL was created by the league of nations in 1948. They are not blood descendants of YAKUBI (Jacob) but of EDOM (Esau). They mixed with alien blood, hence their white colour. They hate us and our MESSIAH.

ISOLELE is the Bantu root word from where they got the English ISOLATE. It refers to the Isolated ones, the set apart/ sanctified ones. That's why I use the name. We are his chosen/ set-apart ones.

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
donnie:
[size=6pt][/size]

1. Dummy...we're not talking about the first people on earth, but the decendants of YAKUBI /JACOB.
2. ISRAEL is not in the scriptures. The actual Paleo-Hebrew word is Yasharel, a Bantu word. You Sungod-worshipping idolater.

Sneaky snake. angry

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
donnie:
[size=6pt][/size]

Sneaky snake. angry

Go and take your medication......i am out..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Who told you that the Messiah must have human father and mother? cheesy

sonmvayina:

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by DappaD: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

So which Jew today can rightfully claim to be the descendant of any of the tribes of Israel? Talk more of Judah? Remember that the genealogical records of the Jews were destroyed when Rome destroyed Jerusalem.

1. Can I ask you the Scripture in the Old Testament that says that the Messiah’s rulership will be peaceful? I know all the scriptures that says that already but I want to test you whether you will quote that same one you said was referring to king Hezekiah.

2. Psalm 16:10, Isaiah 53:8-12, Daniel 9:26 shows that the Messiah was going to die on his first arrival.

3. Will the Messiah force peace on everybody? If yes, what makes him different from the United Nations that use show of force to bring nations to a so-called treaty of peace?

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
DappaD:

So which Jew today can rightfully claim to be the descendant of any of the tribes of Israel? Talk more of Judah? Remember that the genealogical records of the Jews were destroyed when Rome destroyed Jerusalem.

1. Can I ask you the Scripture in the Old Testament that says that the Messiah’s rulership will be peaceful? I know all the scriptures that says that already but I want to test you whether you will quote that same one you said was referring to king Hezekiah.

2. Psalm 16:10, Isaiah 53:8-12, Daniel 9:26 shows that the Messiah was going to die on his first arrival.

3. Will the Messiah force peace on everybody? If yes, what makes him different from the United Nations that use show of force to bring nations to a so-called treaty of peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYTghi9i1A&feature=youtu.be

This video will help you...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Who told you that the Messiah must have human father and mother? cheesy

Are you for real ? How can a woman get pregnant without a man's sperm?. How can you trace the lineage of a man without a father.
Dont tell me you are this dumb..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYTghi9i1A&feature=youtu.be
This video will help you...

There he goes again... He consults the seed of Cain to know about the Hebrew MESSIAH. SMH
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
donnie:

There he goes again... He consults the seed of Cain to know about the Hebrew MESSIAH. SMH

Go and sit down, you dont have sense...
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Do you believe anything spectacular about the works of the Hebrew God?
How can fire be burning a bush and the bush is not consumed?
How can a rod turn to snake?
How can a river as long as Nile turn to blood?
How can darkness cover the whole of Egypt for three days?
How can the red Sea part like walls?
How can the sea bed dry up like solid road?
How can food rain from heaven?

My friend, if you believe what the Hebrew man condemning the account of a virgin getting pregnant without sex say but you swallowed the idea of a woman as old as 90 (Sarah) getting pregnant and safely delivering a baby, then i wonder the type of person you are!

I've told you that there is no way those wicked people claiming Jews today can condemn whatever is recorded about Jesus without condemning everything they want to tell me about their God in the Old Testament! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Are you for real ? How can a woman get pregnant without a man's sperm?. How can you trace the lineage of a man without a father.
Dont tell me you are this dumb..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Do you believe anything spectacular about the works of the Hebrew God?
How can fire be burning a bush and the bush is not consumed?
How can a rod turn to snake?
How can a river as long as Nile turn to blood?
How can darkness cover the whole of Egypt for three days?
How can the red Sea part like walls?
How can the sea bed dry up like solid road?
How can food rain from heaven?

My friend, if you believe what the Hebrew man condemning the account of a virgin getting pregnant without sex say but you swallowed the idea of a woman as old as 90 (Sarah) getting pregnant and safely delivering a baby, then i wonder the type of person you are!

I've told you that there is no way those wicked people claiming Jews today can condemn whatever is recorded about Jesus without condemning everything they want to tell me about their God in the Old Testament! cheesy

Lol, you are just too funny...what about the things harry potter did in the serries or what Thor did in the avengers..right! they must be Gods children or Even God themselves, what do you have to say to that.

Where was God during the holocaust..

Do you know the meaning of methaphor or Allegory?

God is the totallity of the conciouseness(active force) in the universe, NOT A MAN OR A HUMAN BEING.
You are expected to read it and learn the messages in them not take them litetally..

Akpa akpu.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by DappaD: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

I didn’t ask you to send me any link. Just provide answers to my questions with Scriptures.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21am On Feb 02, 2021
My friend, it's either you take the Bible as real event and stick to what it says or you take it as fiction and forget about imposing whatever is written in it on others.
You must believe in the authenticity of the book before you can lay emphasis on the Torah. You and your Jewish teacher can't eat your cake and still have it! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Lol, you are just too funny...what about the things harry potter did in the serries or what Thor did in the avengers..right! they must be Gods children or Even God themselves, what do you have to say to that.Where was God during the holocaust..Do you know the meaning of methaphor or Allegory?God is the totallity of the conciouseness(active force) in the universe, NOT A MAN OR A HUMAN BEING.
You are expected to read it and learn the messages in them not take them litetally..
Akpa akpu.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, it's either you take the Bible as real event and stick to what it says or you take it as fiction and forget about imposing whatever is written in it on others.
You must believe in the authenticity of the book before you can lay emphasis on the Torah. You and your Jewish teacher can't eat your cake and still have it! cheesy

They are not actual events. They are stories for spiritual guide, torch for your journey.

No story there is literal...

The adam amd eve story is a recast of an earlier babylonian epic, it simply tells how man lost the chance to dwell indefinately on earth....for you to know, NOT Believe..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by donnie(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

They are not actual events. They are stories for spiritual guide, torch for your journey.

The adam amd eve story is a recast of an earlier babylonian epic, it simply tells how man lost the chance to dwell indefinately on earth....for you to know, NOT Believe..

Continue fooling yourself. The names of actual bible locations and biblical forefathers including names like YAKUBI (Jacob), Elejah (Elijah), Khabiru (Hebrew), Moshe (Moses), MatteYAH (Matthew) etc which existed on the continent long before colonialists came are all fictional?

How convenient, so you can now pick and choose what laws to obey and you can practice as much Idolatory as possible without a guilty conscience. How wicked ISOLELE has become.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm not talking about Adam Sir, Moses, Egypt, Red Sea, Pharaoh, Torah are all this really events or not? cheesy

sonmvayina:

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
donnie:

Continue fooling yourself. The names of actual bible locations and biblical forefathers including names like YAKUBI (Jacob), Elejah (Elijah), Khabiru (Hebrew), Moshe (Moses), MatteYAH (Matthew) etc which existed on the continent long before colonialists came are all fictional?

How convenient, so you can now pick and choose what laws to obey and you can practice as much Idolatory as possible without a guilty conscience. How wicked ISOLELE has become.

Lol..continue in your delusions....
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not talking about Adam Sir, Moses, Egypt, Red Sea, Pharaoh, Torah are all this really events or not? cheesy

They are not real events..the torah is the book of the laws of God for israel... they are stories , epics read it and learn the messages.

The torah was written by Ezra, he was the one that created judaism as the national religion of the jews. When they left the babylonian exile...he was asked to write it and take it along to teach his people....

Much of the materials where drawn from babylonian epics. Which means it is still about Enki and Enlil..(the two half brothers ).
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
WOW! cheesy

So there was no Moses and Pharaoh and red Sea, so there couldn't have been any Torah! cheesy

sonmvayina:

They are not real events..the torah is the book of the laws of God for israel... they are stories , epics read it and learn the messages.
The torah was written by Ezra, he was the one that created judaism as the national religion of the jews. When they left the babylonian exile...he was asked to write it and take it along to teach his people....
Much of the materials where drawn from babylonian epics. Which means it is still about Enki and Enlil..(the two half brothers ).
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
WOW! cheesy

So there was no Moses and Pharaoh and red Sea, so there couldn't have been any Torah! cheesy

Funny, what was the name of the pharaoh?..
Its like "story story..story, there lived a king who had 3 wives.......

At the end of it, they ask you " what did you learn from the story? And you answer...that we should be humble...

Life is about the journey..journey from egypt(ignorance ) to promise land(spiritual enlightenment)

Not a history text book..
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
So why must everyone believe in your Torah? cheesy

sonmvayina:

At the end of it, they ask you " what did you learn from the story? And you answer...that we should be humble...
Life is about the journey..journey from egypt(ignorance ) to promise land(spiritual enlightenment)
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by DappaD: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

If the Pentateuch[Torah] is just a mere STORY, then why are you expecting a REAL LIFE Messiah?

1 Like

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
DappaD:

If the Pentateuch[Torah] is just a mere STORY, then why are you expecting a REAL LIFE Messiah?

The messiah is a king that is annointed with a special oil that will deliver them from their enemies. Like a leader..just as buhari is our president.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
I've been enjoying myself with his funny jokes walahi talahi! cheesy

DappaD:

Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hen nah how come you believe in the coming of a Messiah when everything is not real? cheesy

sonmvayina:

The messiah is a king that is annointed with a special oil that will deliver them from their enemies. Like a leader..just as buhari is our president.
Re: THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head by sonmvayina(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hen nah how come you believe in the coming of a Messiah when everything is not real? cheesy

I am not jewish, i am igbo from delta stste...we are discussing biblical context.

We dont have the idea of a messiah. I am only pointing out to you that the concept of messiah is different in both judaism and christianity..

The idea that jesus is messiah is not supported by the old testament as the messiah will be an ordinary man with father and mother. He will be a king and will deliver the jews from their enemies. There is no where in the old testament that says the messiah wilk be divine or will die for sins as a human sacrifice. No second comming arrangements either..

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... / 20 Reasons Jesus(pbuh) Is Not God / New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.