Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Cult And Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cult And Love Story (605 Views)

Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cult And Love Story by faith422: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
I am not a good writer, just try to understand me.

I was 19 when i got admission into the Delta state university Abraka to Study Geology . I had a cousin i had to put up with due to accommodation issues as my parents are poor and couldnt afford it at the time. They had to borrow to pay my fees and acceptance fees. Reading geology was very expensive as i had to pay for field works, books and all other materials. I struggled through my first year into my second. My cousin then dropped out of school due to financial issues. I was left all alone in Abraka and i made new friends . I had a girlfriend in school then and we call her Joy ( not her real name ). Joy was also dating a cultist ( A member of VIKINGSSS) . I got a call from Joy that i should come to her hostel and we should pass the night together. She told me she prepared my favorite food and i rushed down like a hungry lion. I got to her house and we had a good time and even sexx . Around 9PM, i heard a loud bang on her door and i asked who the person was, YOU DEY CRAZE, NA YOU GET THE ROOM, JOY COME OUTSIDE I WAN SEE YOU, that was the voice i heard behind the door. I looked at t Read full Story via[url] https://www.schoolwhat.com/category/school-news/[/url]
Re: My Cult And Love Story by Angelacruz: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ayam not clicking any shit...
Re: My Cult And Love Story by mosdii(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is not your story, it is a real life story by an NL member.

1 Like

Re: My Cult And Love Story by JasperVII(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Plagiarism. This is not your story. It was told by Saynotocultism.
Admins kindly close this thread
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: My Cult And Love Story by Mart1994(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Who's this jobless imposter?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian / Millenniumlady Silhouette Challenge Video / Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.