Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Married But Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But Angry (1033 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Angry by hornyimam: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2011
my guy is happily married to this babe but there is another babe that he was chasing before he met his wife and it cost him too much money and he did not bang her. Now he is married, he is yet to get over the fact that after so much expenses on the other babe no banging and he want to desperately bang the other chic so as to call it even. His wife recently heard him talking on the phone to me about it and now she is mad. Is she justified to be mad?. If she loves her husband, wont she want him to have some closure with the other chic?. Sometimes I tire for women. It is not as if he wants to date the other girl. it is just one night stand to settle all scores. What do you think?.  Please shed some light.
Re: Married But Angry by Advocator: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2011
First, stop hiding behind your friend's cahoots. I know you are the main character in this story. This is what I think, you are a male-w-h-o-r-e. You are married yet you regret not getting the chance to bang an exclusive trash who was in your live? You have a wife now, you shouldn't be even salivating for other women because you are in a marriage vow, a commitment. If you are a person who don't respect the sacredness of a marriage and your wife as well and the love she has for you then I believe you don't deserve that poor innocent woman of yours.

<----------- gets out*
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

First, stop hiding behind your friend's cahoots. I know you are the main character in this story. This is what I think, you are a male-w-h-o-r-e. You are married yet you regret not getting the chance to bang an exclusive trash who was in your live? You have a wife now, you shouldn't be even salivating for other women because you are in a marriage vow, a commitment. If you are a person who don't respect the sacredness of a marriage and your wife as well and the love she has for you then I believe you don't deserve that poor innocent woman of yours.

<----------- gets out*

shut up joor. its my friend and not me. I am in love and about to marry tpiah. dont come here and spoil show for me. asiwin
Re: Married But Angry by toyemz(f): 1:55am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^^

ouch!!!
Re: Married But Angry by Advocator: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2011
hornyimam:

shut up joor. its my friend and not me. I am in love and about to marry tpiah. dont come here and spoil show for me. asiwin
shut does not rub syphilitic w.h.ore. Stop making up stories to gain attention. Whether you are in loved or who you are about to marry is pointless on my side. So keep that ish to yourself skank.
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 02, 2011
@poster
Tell you "friend" that:"if his wife can also go and fukc her high school crush, which she spent countless nights dreaming about, then why not?!" Let them BOTH have closure.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 2:05am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

shut does not rub syphilitic w.h.ore. Stop making up stories to gain attention. Whether you are in loved or who you are about to marry is pointless on my side. So keep that ish to yourself skank.

you are a roaster. keep roasting and hugging your fridge because there is no woman available to love you. My guy must get his cash back from the other lady whether you and his wife likes it or not. Justice must prevail
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 2:06am On Apr 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Tell you "friend" that:"if his wife can also go and fukc her high school crush, which she spent countless nights dreaming about, then why not?!" Let them BOTH have closure.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

if she does that then she is a w.h.o.r.e. my guy is doing that just to get refund for all the money he spent on that chic without banging her for once. if it were you what will you do?. let that money go like that?
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2011
And what does HIS action makes him?! Superman?!
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

And what does HIS action makes him?! Superman?!

His action will help him get some closure and if you want to call him superman, let it be
Re: Married But Angry by Advocator: 2:10am On Apr 02, 2011
hornyimam:

you are a roaster. keep roasting and hugging your fridge because there is no woman available to love you. My guy must get his cash back from the other lady whether you and his wife likes it or not. Justice must prevail
LOOL, while you thinking that, I am f-u-c-k-ing your little sister as I type. I don't need to cash b-i-t-c-h-e-s with money like you or your bf to get p-u-s-s-y. What a desperate ring! grin
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2011
Your friend should blame HIMSELF for making that bad investment.
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

LOOL, while you thinking that, I am f-u-c-k-ing your little sister as I type. I don't need to cash b-i-t-c-h-e-s with money like you or your bf to get p-u-s-s-y. What a desperate ring! grin

I have no sister. Stop paying asewos who fool you in canada.
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Your friend should blame HIMSELF for making that bad investment.

But he can still recoup the losses while there is time because the babe never marry.
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 02, 2011
As I said: if his wife can also recoup whatever "investment" she made before marriage then WHY NOT?
You know, the guy that she invited to Jamaica but who couldn't fukc her because she had her period or the guy she spent thousands of useless shiit to get his attention but didn't even get a peek.
Re: Married But Angry by hornyimam: 2:19am On Apr 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

As I said: if his wife can also recoup whatever "investment" she made before marriage then WHY NOT?
You know, the guy that she invited to Jamaica but who couldn't fukc her because she had her period or the guy she spent thousands of useless shiit to get his attention but didn't even get a peek.

first he married her a virgin. 2nd: if there was a boyfriend, she never invested in him because it is the other way round. 3rd: which kin mumu man will allow a woman invest money in him, give him free puccy and he rejects?. Is it humanly possible for a man to reject free puccy?
Re: Married But Angry by uniqueren(f): 2:24am On Apr 02, 2011
If his wife wants closure she becomes d LovePeddler bah, bad rubbish.:-) lipsrsealed wink lipsrsealed.if ur frnd no fit zip up,y he marry? Anyway this is just a problem of poverty.
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2011
- Are you saying that virgins can't spend money to get guys attention? Or be bj whores?!
- Are you saying that there are no independent women spending money to get guys attention?! Notice I wrote TO GET THEIR ATTENTION no paying for a guy. Like buying BS in a store where he works, for example.

Bro, stop trying to find cheap excuses for "your friend".
Re: Married But Angry by toyemz(f): 2:34am On Apr 02, 2011
@ poster
so your friend's kind of closure is sleeping with the ex,just to get his expenses back?
what if she refuses to have anything to do with him,what next ?

your friend is a clear cut example of what i call' chop and go' kind of men,
they are not good to date and they are certainly not good to marry( as evident with your friend)
i really pityy his wife,kos she married a fool,stingy goat and idiot all mixed in one

advise your friend to act like a married responsible man for once in his miserable life
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 02, 2011
Whoa what a bold and stupidexcuse Closure indeed.i hope ur friends catches a disease on his manhood.what a friend u are .
Re: Married But Angry by Thirst4Lif: 4:03am On Apr 02, 2011
If she loves her husband, wont she want him to have some closure with the other chic?.

LOL This is hilarious!! So his wife should go along with him having sex with his old girlfriend so he can have closure?

Insane!!
Re: Married But Angry by aloyemeka1: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2011
What a perfect definition of closure.
Re: Married But Angry by vaLasce(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2011
HORNEY IMAM. Dis ur story sef! Aw old is u n ur frend? Careful! she has bees in ha "honeypool" weda na u or frend bee go sting,we'll soon find out.
Re: Married But Angry by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2011
hornyimam:

my guy is happily married to this babe but there is another babe that he was chasing before he met his wife and it cost him too much money and he did not bang her. Now he is married, he is yet to get over the fact that after so much expenses on the other babe no banging and he want to desperately bang the other chic so as to call it even. His wife recently heard him talking on the phone to me about it and now she is mad. Is she justified to be mad?. If she loves her husband, wont she want him to have some closure with the other chic?. Sometimes I tire for women. It is not as if he wants to date the other girl. it is just one night stand to settle all scores. What do you think?.  Please shed some light.

Love mbo. There is no kind of love that will make any man or woman permit his or her spouse to cheat on him or her. Which kain excuse be dat? Too many babies for nl. If I call una names, someone go open mouth. Any name I call someone is justified. This one don pass mumu level 3.
Re: Married But Angry by tashanja(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2011
@ Poster, his wife was justified to feel angry and disappointed.
Re: Married But Angry by frank317: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2011
@poster, i think you are a bad influence on your friend. he is married and does not need your type to build a happy home
Re: Married But Angry by HarryPotter1(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2011
Super story:-A time 2 cheat
@Poster if u r a good friend,u wouldnt hve come here to tell us dis story.u would hve gone straight 2 ur friend and tell him dat wat he is about to do is against the law of man nd dat of nature, ,if it is so den even ur fada would hve done sumtin like dat 2 call it even closure.

(1) (Reply)

Bb Romance / One Last Breath(missing You) / Guys: Would You Date A She/male?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.