Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv (718 Views)

Luv And Infatuatn'wats D Difference / Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv by edlion57(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
why is it dat u need money before u can woo a beautiful girl unlike our forefather wen der mouth will do all the magic and d gal will be drawing sumtin on ground with our leg
Re: Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv by MMM2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
op
dats part of development in a country undecided
Re: Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv by lindabon: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
yup, development
and i prefer now to then when they harvest crops and rear animals to make a living.
Now is soooo much bera

edlion57:

why is it dat u need money before u can woo a beautiful girl unlike our forefather wen der mouth will do all the magic and d gal will be drawing sumtin on ground with our leg

because if people don't strive to make honest money, they are being irresponsible. and our fore fathers in their agricultural days, still had to work hard to make a living! Even in the days, i don't think any parent would be comfortable giving away their daughter to some irresponsible/lazy manĀ  undecided undecided
Re: Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv by claremont(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
@OP: We are currently living in a monetized generation, everything has a price. Nothing is really priceless, the so-called "love" that people rant about is merely monetized infatuation! cool
Re: Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
claremont:

[b]@OP: We are currently living in a monetized generation, everything has a price. Nothing is really priceless, [s]the so-called "love" that people rant about is merely monetized infatuation![/b[/s]] cool
cool

(1) (Reply)

My Consience / Open Marriage, What Are Your Thoughts / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.