Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue (735 Views)

Marry For Compatibility, Not Love!!! / Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / Love Or Compatibility: Which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by wahabcoal(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
I intend going into professional music and going out with a lady i'm in LOVE with who is more interested in business and she doesnt 'add up' to me musically. I believe if shes practically involved in my music stuffs like learning some musical skills etc i believe i'll be developed in areas im deficient in. Its not that she doesnt appreciate my music, she does a lot but she doesnt impact musically. Is our compatibility issue really a problem? Must i get a partner who is into music too that would be a contributor to my passion (music)? Should we split up? Thanks, anticipating replies/advice.
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by MrCork17: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
ermmm, so u want to be a rappper? undecided
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
is this your only compatibility issue?
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by r231(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2011
you can leave her and marry your backup singer grin cheesy
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by Genius100: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
Dude, so what if you don't make it as a musician? Listen, it's called diversification. You should be happy that your girl is into business. Now you have two different sources of income. This your incompatibility thing is very silly.

So If a man is a Doctor, should he send the wife to medical school, so they can be compatible?
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by iice(f): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Children
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by LordReed(m): 4:51am On Apr 04, 2011
iice:

Children

Somebody give him a lolly lol

Hey iice glad to see ya around.
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by obowunmi(m): 4:58am On Apr 04, 2011
@ OP: follow your heart bro. NLd won't decide for you.
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by iice(f): 5:00am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Somebody give him a lolly lol

Hey iice glad to see ya around.
Good to see you too wink
And your sharpened sword is for? grin
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by LordReed(m): 5:04am On Apr 04, 2011
Was gonna do a very rough dissection but I just settled for the exercise.
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by iice(f): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2011
lol good then
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by DeepSoul(f): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2011
OP,

Every profession requires some business output for you to gain maximum revenue. For you to be a successful musician, if you do not have a good business plan, your talent (assuming you have any) will just end up being a waste.

I really do not see how the issue of incompatibility has arisen in this matter
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by Creamish(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2011
I believe profession is not enuff reason to breakup wit her on compatibility basis. She compliments you and like the others said, you shuld be thankful for that. If however, you both generally lack something in common, then the issue of compatibility should be given a long hard tot because you both need common grounds to sustain your relationship.

As per the only stated issue below, it is grossly insufficient to cause a break-up.
Re: Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue by wahabcoal(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
Thanks house for the replies, Gracious! So our compatibility isnt really a problem. I was just kind of concerned about my development.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying / Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? / Women, You May Get Killed If You Remain In An Abusive Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.