Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises (26514 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by dalass(f): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Handywork:
well the woman knows her right
marriage is not a joking matter

Money is not a joking matter instead.... I sure hope she can prove her case well enough

Let justice be served against those lying moraffkers
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Mryacks: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoveTalk:

https://punchng.com/lady-sues-adamawa-pastor-for-deceiving-her-with-marriage-promises/

As gullible as that lady was, still, that was a terrible thing for the pastor to do to her. Emotional and material lost so painful
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by rachytenny2(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
She knows her right really... She has the right to sue for breach of promise to marry.
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Iamdboss:
Most women are architect of their own problem. They take the ones that love them for granted and end up with the bad ones or moving from one mountain to another in search of husband therefore falling into the hands of predators that call themselves 'men of God'
Lol that gender and wahala na 5 and 6, if you love them they take you as stupid they prefer a cultists to cultivate the cookie then at the last hour deceive the stupid nice guy lol
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Okortor:
Fear WOMEN.......more reason why I have been careful dealing with them ...at work and anywhere.
Man tell me your experience
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
blinking001:
I love this news.....I love it when evening newspapers get frustrated and act irrationally.....she wasted all her youths sleeping around and now old age is knocking and she wants to settle down with a pastor?..nonsense somebody....the pastor just dodged a bullet......more good news like this one is what we need.
Haha lol just like one idiot I love so much during my university days she take me for fool, no be say I be ugly o or broke, she was following one idiot if you see the guy you will know that gender is something else, up till now she is not married,
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godszilla:
Brother take it easy with men, people really do pray to get marriage.

I know most dont like hearing this but marriage is actually over rated and by default more difficult for men.

The major problem with marriages these days is its too materialist which marriage is not and base of too much feeling which love is not because love is not a feeling.

Am a married person with kids and i see the good and bad like everything in life - you have to play the hand you are dealt.

Put PEACE of mind about any/everything before you get married. forget the money, the physical appearance put PEACE at the top before making that decision if you want to.
I will take this advice serious sir
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by blinking001(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha lol just like one idiot I love so much during my university days she take me for fool, no be say I be ugly o or broke, she was following one idiot if you see the guy you will know that gender is something else, up till now she is not married,
Serves her right..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by Advancedman(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2022
LoveTalk:

https://punchng.com/lady-sues-adamawa-pastor-for-deceiving-her-with-marriage-promises/

The lady is an evangelist, advance in age, worked In/with NGO, Built a house yet throw all away just like that.
I think the man is revealer of what she truly is.
Re: Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises by pansophist(m): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2022
A very dumb lady. In life, what you get is connected to who you are. If you are dumb, then people will always feast on your head, you'll be everyone's bitcch. You'll suffer so much that deliverance will do nothing on you.

But if you're smart, welcome to life. You're the meek that will inherit the earth. Instead of people to scam you, you'll be the one scamming them. This world is richly populated by idiots, but the problem is that most of these idiots are broke.

The few dumbass we manage get money, scammers in form of pastors, fake visa agents, politicians, de milk them steady. How can a human being with a working brain sell her house, quit her job, donate the proceeds as tithe, then went to her village to wait for the pastor to come propose? No be juju be that?

She effectively made herself powerless, broke, a potential liability, all just because of promise of marriage. She destroyed everything that made her a asset, and somehow that will make her a good wife. Sigh.

Nigeria, look at what you've done to your citizens. Educational system is so bad that it churns out mumus and liabilities, instead of citizens capables of independent thoughts and a functional brain. Inside life.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Witches Are Everywhere! / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.