Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent (1216 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by iz2much: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
I am 27 and she is 24. We are both medical students and she thinks I am impotent just because I have refused to have sex with her. What do I do because I really love her?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2011
which kind of question is this one?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by 25omega(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
whats your reason for not having sex with her?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by ragdollz: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
What do you mean by "refused" to have se-x with her, OP?? And what is the problem, religious, health or personal issues is stopping you?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by born2boink(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
You are impotent if you cannot prove her wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
lmao@ poster's lady and her assumption

@ born2fck, w.star what's up? smiley hope you are having a good day so far.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by OCCULTIST(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
She is right ,you are Impotent,if your not you could have put your Hummer into good use
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by MrCork17: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
iz2much:

I am 27 and she is 24. We are both medical students and she thinks I am impotent just because I have refused to have sex with her. What do I do because I really love her?

Bro, givme her number? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by limen123: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
fake guy, wat ar u waiting for pls let her go and stop starving her of sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by born2boink(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao@ poster's lady and her assumption

@ born2fck, w.star what's up? smiley hope you are having a good day so far.

yes ooooooooooooooooo, sleeping and relaxing even if their is no woman available, I didn't plan today's better at all, I have disappointed myself before Nigeria disappointed me with election postponement but I am sure by Monday,I must have someone available to relax it and I will not be impotent like my brother above and will not wait on Nigerian disappointing again
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by francisj(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
what a question ?
my guy , this is very simple and this is my advised :
fix a date or invite her to ur creek , give her more than she can take.
she is deliberately trying u.
go ahead f**k hell out of her and after that maintain ur reason 4 giving her that impression in the first place.
girlie's are funny,until u remove that impression from her head ,she will never think otherwise
wish u the best as u f**k that impression out of her head
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
@poster
Don't listen to the previous replies on this thread. If you do not want to fukc this damsel then you have all the rights to do so AND, there is NO REASON why you should.
This girl is simply trying to "force" you into doing it by attacking your ego. If she had not call you impotent, she would have called you gay!
Sex is not by force, its about 2PEOPLE not just one. If you aint ready and she prefers to insult you rather than respecting your wish (and your person) I suggest you drop the skank.

What she said (and most people on here assume) is that it would be right for a man to call any women FRIGID or a lesbo simply because they wouldn't want to have sex with them. Nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
like i thought, a quick check of your past posts proved the thread has k-leg.

i know i've been seeing you around for a while.

@ poster.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2011
I swear the poster is impotent.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Impotent by pwiz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
ondo_boi:

I swear the poster is impotent.
WORD

(1) (Reply)

D Battle Is Ova In My Life(spiritual Wife) / Naija Women I Only Critisize U Because I Love You / Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.