Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery (16044 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2021
I will tag the OP of that thread and a few other contributors.
Adulteressss
Pierocash, Hathor5, Imalma1, Graxie, LadySarah, Takotsubo, Adukpe19, Ladylite, FruitCakes, Kuns84, bukatyne, VanDerWaalforces, Liposure, JOACHINpedro, Ubunja, Vyolet

I was the second person she had an affair with. I'm just wondering why she decided to come here and chronicle her memoirs. So far, she has been truthful. Just that she left out a few details... Including the fact that we met here on Nairaland a couple of years ago.

She also has another moniker here like someone rightly pointed out on that thread. It took a while for me to figure it out and connect the dots. I had been wondering how she could've quit Nairaland when she deleted the account she was using after she broke up with me.

Anyway Auntie Adulteressss, congratulations on getting to your number 7 man now. I knew you were moving on to another man when you quit and never because you wanted to go and fix your marriage like you told me your mum advised you to do. How come you refused to tell your readers our relationship wasn't all about the sex?

Anyway for those that might want to know, the lady in question is an extremely beautiful woman, quite young at the time we met and very intelligent too. She operates on a frequency higher than where most of her age mates would naturally be. There's no man that wouldn't want to wife her. She's a complete package.

I won't disclose any personal details here but I will take any questions as regards the character and person of our philandering heroine and the relationship I had with her.

You're all welcome!

This is the link to her original thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6372936/re-coping-impotent-husband-journey#98245510

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by MickzyDonald: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Kkj
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Omihanifa: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2021
How did you feel knowing that you were sleeping with another man's wife undecided

8 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by HarunaWest(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2021
So this is your new found hobby?

You are a Mumu man ah swear.

Clout chasing low life Niggaz..Your simping na die..Instead of bowing your head in shame for committing adultery, you Wana become a storyteller ma *as..

8 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
How did you feel knowing that you were sleeping with another man's wife undecided
This isn't a thread for casting aspersions or for pontificating. We dated for months before the sex happened. Anyway the sex was bound to happen and I don't have any regrets about it. Her husband was never part of the picture and she tried as much as possible not to talk about him. It was exclusively about the two of us. I didn't even remember she had a husband. Besides I would've married her if she had gotten a divorce but she told me she doubts if he would ever agree to give her a divorce

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2021
HarunaWest:
So this is your new found hobby?

You are a Mumu man ah swear.

Clout chasing low life Niggaz..Your simping na die..Instead of bowing your head in shame for committing adultery, you Wana become a storyteller ma *as..

Please do not derail this thread. I opened it for a reason. I doubt if you would be able to cast the first stone Mr Righteousness.

Do you really know the meaning of the word Simp? Or you just throw words around carelessly?

6 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Reasonwithme2(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2021
You have made your point sir and I believe she has made her point too.
Anyone who fails to grab the points and msg this time can never understand again. Let this matter rest

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Adulteressss, I know you would avoid coming to this thread to make a comment. I know you too well. I also know you would abandon your original thread and deactivate that account
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Tisini: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2021
So what is the point of this thread now? undecided To inform us that you slept with the woman and so? To answer questions about her? You must be a very idle man

25 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Tisini:
So what is the point of this thread now? undecided To inform us that you slept with the woman and so? To answer questions about her? You must be a very idle man
You never bothered to ask her reason for opening the thread she opened. Why are you interested in knowing why I opened my thread? If it wasn't idleness that brought you to this thread, tell me what it is. Learn to jump and pass next time

15 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Izabel(f): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2021
You say you don't want to disclose any personal details, but it's already being revealed one after the other. Before you know it number 3,4,5th will soon show up till her philandering ways reaches the final person, her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by nzeobi(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2021
You should be ashamed of yourself and show some remorse for adultery.
You actions and intentions were clear to you from the onset except you wish to deceive your self. She hide her husband but you were aware that she is married.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by HarunaWest(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Please do not derail this thread. I opened it for a reason. I doubt if you would be able to cast the first stone Mr Righteousness.

Do you really know the meaning of the word Simp? Or you just throw words around carelessly?
Thread when don derail tey tey....You are a simp period...When you can't get over a b***, you are a simp, when you can't get over a pum pum, you are a simp, when you can't get over been used and discarded, you are a simp, when you eugolize a hoe, you are a simp....You tick all the boxes SIMP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Taniaa(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Y'all should keep washing your dirty linen in public,keep entertaining us cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
another drama

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2021
HarunaWest:

Thread when don derail tey tey....You are a simp period...When you can't get over a b***, you are a simp, when you can't get over a pum pum, you are a simp, when you can't get over been used and discarded, you are a simp, when you eugolize a hoe, you are a simp....You tick all the boxes SIMP
You've made your point. Please run along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Tisini: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
You never bothered to ask her reason for opening the thread she opened. Why are you interested in knowing why I opened my thread? If it wasn't idleness that brought you to this thread, tell me what it is. Learn to jump and pass next time
she stated her reason for opening the thread right from the first post. You just came to announce that you slept with her and we should ask you questions about her undecided nonsense. You are also calling her to come and respond to your thread for what undecided

14 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2021
nzeobi:
You should be ashamed of yourself and show some remorse for adultery.
You actions and intentions were clear to you from the onset except you wish to deceive your self. She hide her husband but you were aware that she is married.
Wahala for who never commit sin before. Yes, she made it clear she was married when we met though it took me a while to accept. She actually had to send her wedding pictures before I could believe. I didn't go out looking for a married woman to nack. I did what every young man would do when they see a beautiful girl. It was unfortunate she was married. But again no regrets. It is what it is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by WantsandMore: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
I will tag the OP of that thread and a few other contributors.
Adulteressss
Pierocash, Hathor5, Imalma1, Graxie, LadySarah, Takotsubo, Adukpe19, Ladylite, FruitCakes, Kuns84, bukatyne, VanDerWaalforces, Liposure, JOACHINpedro, Ubunja, Vyolet

I was the second person she had an affair with. I'm just wondering why she decided to come here and chronicle her memoirs. So far, she has been truthful. Just that she left out a few details... Including the fact that we met here on Nairaland a couple of years ago.

She also has another moniker here like someone rightly pointed out on that thread. It took a while for me to figure it out and connect the dots. I had been wondering how she could've quit Nairaland when she deleted the account she was using after she broke up with me.

Anyway Auntie Adulteressss, congratulations on getting to your number 7 man now. I knew you were moving on to another man when you quit and never because you wanted to go and fix your marriage like you told me your mum advised you to do. How come you refused to tell your readers our relationship wasn't all about the sex?

Anyway for those that might want to know, the lady in question is an extremely beautiful woman, quite young at the time we met and very intelligent too. She operates on a frequency higher than where most of her age mates would naturally be. There's no man that wouldn't want to wife her. She's a complete package.

I won't disclose any personal details here but I will take any questions as regards the character and person of our philandering heroine and the relationship I had with her.

You're all welcome!

This is the link to her original thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6372936/re-coping-impotent-husband-journey#98245510
Omo d3m use you quench konji, u still open thread about m. Omo, yuu get shame at all. Wtf now?

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Tisini:
she stated her reason for opening the thread right from the first post. You just came to announce that you slept with her and we should ask you questions about her undecided nonsense. You are also calling her to come and respond to your thread for what undecided
I opened the thread to create a balance to her story. I actually saw no reason why she would create that thread knowing fully well I might be reading.

I wouldn't know where your pains are coming from. Get over yourself. The lady in question is unremorseful and it is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2021
WantsandMore:

Omo d3m use you quench konji, u still open thread about m. Omo, yuu get shame at all. Wtf now?
It was mutual. I quenched my konji, she quenched hers. No big deal

8 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by WantsandMore: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
It was mutual. I quenched my konji, she quenched hers. No big deal
mtsww

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2021
How did you know she opened a thread about your sexcapades and how did you put things together so quick? You are another clout chaser if not, tell us your own version and let's compare.

11 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Izabel:
You say you don't want to disclose any personal details, but it's already being revealed one after the other. Before you know it number 3,4,5th will soon show up till her philandering ways reaches the final person, her husband.
Her husband is aware. These are some of the details she craftily left out

4 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
How did you know she opened a thread about your sexcapades and how did you put things together so quick? You are another clout chaser if not, tell us your own version and let's compare.
I know the lady in question very well and I know how she writes. Besides I was looking out for certain markers and they kept showing up all over her posts. Even certain words... It couldn't have been a coincidence

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Tisini: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
I opened the thread to create a balance to her story. I actually saw no reason why she would create that thread knowing fully well I might be reading.

I wouldn't know where your pains are coming from. Get over yourself. The lady in question is unremorseful and it is what it is
apparently you are still hung up on her. Hope you get the closure you seek from this thread

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2021
ANOTHER FAKE STORY

4 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
I know the lady in question very well and I know how she writes. Besides I was looking out for certain markers and they kept showing up all over her posts. Even certain words... It couldn't have been a coincidence
So in essence, you are not completely sure it's the same woman. Oga, you and the lady are clout chasing but that doesn't make her less an olosho. Her story is half fiction and half reality but I can bet my money that you are not in it so stop showing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Chummynoni(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Really?
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Her husband is aware. These are some of the details she craftily left out
Then tell us the details to prove your story.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by EkelediliBuhari: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by SavageResponse(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:

What the point of opening this counter thread?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / What Was Your First Kiss Like? / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.