Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery (16137 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by saintruky(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
You never bothered to ask her reason for opening the thread she opened. Why are you interested in knowing why I opened my thread? If it wasn't idleness that brought you to this thread, tell me what it is. Learn to jump and pass next time

Abeg link to her thread... Lemme peruse from there b4 coming here to ask u d questions I've prepared for ya..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.