Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery (16150 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
NewSoul:
It's even extremely suspicious how pocohantas didn't say a word despite being bombarded by a barrage of mentions. Poco wey no dey waste time to attack anybody wey mention her name for wetin no pure...

Is there a pocohantas here?

That is a native American woman who helped English settlers.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by BlackMamba69(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
tobechi74:

If you do this, she will reveal you identity. Someone hinted you are a moderator. The news will make headlights.
Nairaland Moderator Involved in sex scandal.
Things will get worse never do this

Who? Mynd??
If so, this explains a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You still want to have sex with her, that is why you created this attention seeking thread.

I am sure she dumped you and you haven't moved on.

What happens to shutting your mouth up and not try to be a public nuisance all because of sex.
You're sick! Sex sex sex, you think too much of sex. It's not such a big deal. Get hold of yourself my friend. Sex is overrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
You're sick! Sex sex sex, you think too much of sex. It's not such a big deal. Get hold of yourself my friend. Sex is overrated

You are the sick one.

Only a sick person will open a thread just for attention.

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
tobechi74:

I only read the first page of her story but so read yours up til third page. I can arrive at this conclusions (I might be wrong)

1) She is well far smarter than you. She has a very high Intelligent quotent

2);she is also a very emotional girl . It is rare to find a girl with that Combination. She must be a melancholic-sanguine. Google the meaning

3) reading her post, she used to be a good girl. Yes,she was honest to tell you of her marital status from the beginning. Many women would not do that

4) she was both emotionally and sexually starved. She needed an ear to listen to and you were there for her. You were her friend, she poured all her heart to you. No player does that.

5) she is(was) not one to sleep with a stranger without feeling something for the person. She was trying to control her emotion all along until the seventh month, she could not resist the urge. She fell in love with you

6) For a girl to divorce a guy is harder than you can ever imagine. She also has feelings for her husband. The fact that her husband had seen her messages makes it worse. The stigma of a good girl labelled a divorcee or is hard for her. Until society learns to respect a failed marriage.

7) As one gets involved in the act, her emotion are disconnected from them. She was in love with you yes .but the frequent guys she slept with,she did not love them as much as she loved you. As an intelligent girl, she learnt to disconnect her emotional involvement from next guys. That was what she meant by it was a sex thing. She used her present feeling towards the latter guys to summarize all other guys. That was her error. Women do this attimes. A woman may happily allow a guy to have sex with her yesterdayonly to accuse the guy of raping her tomorrow because she now regrets it.

6) she wrote the story not to diss you or tell the world how much she used guys.No, she said that because she has first hand experience on what can make a good girl turn bad. So society will understanding that no one wakes up morning and decides to commit adultery.
Your story confirms the fact that she never really wanted to do so initially ,like must cheats out there.
After listening to her story, I had great respect for her. It takes great courage to tell the world your story because you feel someone might benefit from it. You on the other hand decides to share a story so as to get back at her or for other personal reasons.

She respects you so highly that she would not subject her to argue with you publicly. Once she had feelings for someone,it lasts for a long-time despite the person shortcomings. That is applicable to both you and her husband and the few others she truely loved before bthe sex.

7) she has sexual needs. She got to get them satisfied. If not for the seven of you, she might have done something worse like commit suicide. Congratulations,you saved a life

cool If her husband had died somehow naturally, she might have considered you. But I doubt that would happen after this outburst

She got my resp

Meanwhile,you need to update your IQ on women . I suggest you read this article to help you

https://tobechispeaks./2021/01/11/the-beauty-of-divorce/
I agree with all but the first point you raised. She's a very intelligent woman and she operated on a frequency above her age bracket. That was why we had an instant connection because we operated on a certain level. It wasn't even about the sex but it was bound to happen. I only opened the thread because I felt insulted she had to categorize what happened between us with whatever she must've done with her life afterwards. I'm not really sure the issue of whether she's smarter than me should come up here. We had a relationship that lasted one year plus and ended. The question of winner or loser shouldn't arise. It was mutual and I'm only trying to put the records straight. That's all

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are the sick one.

Only a sick person will open a thread just for attention.
I'll say it again, you're very sick. What type of attention on an anonymous forum? Besides, I even had to open this account for the purpose of this thread and I'll most likely deactivate it once this thread is exhausted. You take social media too seriously. She opened her own thread for whatever reasons and I've also opened mine for whatever reasons. Not exactly your business. I've passed my message. The intended recipient would get it and do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
I'll say it again, you're very sick. What type of attention on an anonymous forum? Besides, I even had to open this account for the purpose of this thread and I'll most likely deactivate it once this thread is exhausted. You take social media too seriously. She opened her own thread for whatever reasons and I've also opened mine for whatever reasons. Not exactly your business. I've passed my message. The intended recipient would get it and do the needful.

You are not sure of the person but you created an account to announce to the world that you are the number 2 guy.

Who does that if not attention seeking person.

Guess you are still looking for a fling with your imaginary lost love grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
tobechi74:

I only read the first page of her story but so read yours up til third page. I can arrive at this conclusions (I might be wrong)

1) She is well far smarter than you. She has a very high Intelligent quotent

2);she is also a very emotional girl . It is rare to find a girl with that Combination. She must be a melancholic-sanguine. Google the meaning

3) reading her post, she used to be a good girl. Yes,she was honest to tell you of her marital status from the beginning. Many women would not do that

4) she was both emotionally and sexually starved. She needed an ear to listen to and you were there for her. You were her friend, she poured all her heart to you. No player does that.

5) she is(was) not one to sleep with a stranger without feeling something for the person. She was trying to control her emotion all along until the seventh month, she could not resist the urge. She fell in love with you

6) For a girl to divorce a guy is harder than you can ever imagine. She also has feelings for her husband. The fact that her husband had seen her messages makes it worse. The stigma of a good girl labelled a divorcee or is hard for her. Until society learns to respect a failed marriage.

7) As one gets involved in the act, her emotion are disconnected from them. She was in love with you yes .but the frequent guys she slept with,she did not love them as much as she loved you. As an intelligent girl, she learnt to disconnect her emotional involvement from next guys. That was what she meant by it was a sex thing. She used her present feeling towards the latter guys to summarize all other guys. That was her error. Women do this attimes. A woman may happily allow a guy to have sex with her yesterdayonly to accuse the guy of raping her tomorrow because she now regrets it.

6) she wrote the story not to diss you or tell the world how much she used guys.No, she said that because she has first hand experience on what can make a good girl turn bad. So society will understanding that no one wakes up morning and decides to commit adultery.
Your story confirms the fact that she never really wanted to do so initially ,like must cheats out there.
After listening to her story, I had great respect for her. It takes great courage to tell the world your story because you feel someone might benefit from it. You on the other hand decides to share a story so as to get back at her or for other personal reasons.

She respects you so highly that she would not subject her to argue with you publicly. Once she had feelings for someone,it lasts for a long-time despite the person shortcomings. That is applicable to both you and her husband and the few others she truely loved before bthe sex.

7) she has sexual needs. She got to get them satisfied. If not for the seven of you, she might have done something worse like commit suicide. Congratulations,you saved a life

cool If her husband had died somehow naturally, she might have considered you. But I doubt that would happen after this outburst

She got my resp

Meanwhile,you need to update your IQ on women . I suggest you read this article to help you

https://tobechispeaks./2021/01/11/the-beauty-of-divorce/

You always support perversion

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You always support perversion
Pharisees are the worst hypocrites on the planet
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by bigjackass: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Which needful? shocked Bro Move on. You wouldn't care what she said about your relationship if you have moved on. As long as she didn't mention your identity this thread is pointless, desperate and attention seeking. Looks like you are still pussy whipped. Leave her to add oil and salt to the story so long she didn't expose your identity. What will you now do about her telling the same tale elsewhere not on nairaland? Newspaper notice? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are not sure of the person but you created an account to announce to the world that you are the number 2 guy.

Who does that if not attention seeking person.

Guess you are still looking for a fling with your imaginary lost love grin grin

This story seems to be beyond your grasp. You can drink gutter water if you want. I can't help you
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Kondomatic(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Who? Mynd??
If so, this explains a lot.
I won't be surprised if it's him.

Dude womanizes on a different level grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Pharisees are the worst hypocrites on the planet

Just like you. You are the real PHARISEE...

When you want to publicly support your perversion, you start calling others hypocrites so that you can feel good about yourself.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
bigjackass:
Which needful? shocked Bro Move on. You wouldn't care what she said about your relationship if you have moved on. As long as she didn't mention your identity this thread is pointless, desperate and attention seeking. Looks like you are still pussy whipped. Leave her to add oil and salt to the story so long she didn't expose your identity. What will you now do about her telling the same tale elsewhere not on nairaland? Newspaper notice? shocked
I haven't mentioned her identity. So we're even. She tells her story, I tell mine. It's an anonymous forum and that's what this place would remain. When I'm tired of the thread, I'll deactivate the account while you continue gnashing your teeth in misery

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
This story seems to be beyond your grasp. You can drink gutter water if you want. I can't help you

grin grin grin

A sex tool is looking for the love that dumped him. No wonder he created a notice me thread that desperately stink of REACH OUT TO ME, SEND ME A DM, IF YOU ARE MY LOST LOVE FROM 2016 grin grin

Mr lover man.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
I haven't mentioned her identity. So we're even. She tells her story, I tell mine. It's an anonymous forum and that's what this place would remain. When I'm tired of the thread, I'll deactivate the account while you continue gnashing your teeth in misery

You are not even. She doesn't know you.

You are living in fantasy and delusion.

Move on with your life SIMP grin grin

no love and attention for you today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin grin

A sex tool is looking for the love that dumped him. No wonder he created a notice me thread that desperately stink of REACH OUT TO ME, SEND ME A DM, IF YOU ARE MY LOST LOVE FROM 2016 grin grin

Mr lover man.
See painment! Why the thing come dey pepper you like this? Or you secretly wish you can also dip your filthy hands inside the cookie jar?

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are not even. She doesn't know you.

You are living in fantasy and delusion.
You're in sifia pains. Continue wailing. I've nacked the kpekus is that I've nacked the kpekus. It cannot be unnacked again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
See painment! Why the thing come dey pepper you like this? Or you secretly wish you can also dip your filthy hands inside the cookie jar?

Why will i deep my fithy hands into a deep toilet your diseased hands have touched, won't it make my hands more dirty and diseased grin grin
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Just like you. You are the real PHARISEE...exploiting this perversion for traffic.

When you want to publicly support your perversion, you start calling others hypocrites so that you can feel good about yourself.
Traffic Am I the owner of Nairaland?
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
You're in sifia pains. Continue wailing. I've nacked the kpekus is that I've nacked the kpekus. It cannot be unnacked again

Simpson grin grin

Continue WAILING and consoling yourself grin cheesy

You might just be number 50 grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Traffic Am I the owner of Nairaland?

I thought i was replying your supporter
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I thought i was replying your supporter
Egungun na express you wan enter be this. Be careful before you crash
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Egungun na express you wan enter be this. Be careful before you crash

Be like na only you get egun egun mr SIMP. grin grin

SIMP AMAZINGLY IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED KPETUS grin grin

Your Simpson is legendary grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by bigjackass: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
apparently you are the one gnashing in misery here and she has played you once again by not reacting to this stunt of yours. Lol

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by extol1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
but the lady in person (adulteressss) didn't mention anybody's name in her story. how does it consign this op or I am missing something

4 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
extol1:
but the lady in person (adulteressss) didn't mention anybody's name in her story. how does it consign this op or I am missing something

He is an attention seeker.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by extol1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He is an attention seeker.
I thought as much

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Bornu1stSon(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Izabel:
You say you don't want to disclose any personal details, but it's already being revealed one after the other. Before you know it number 3,4,5th will soon show up till her philandering ways reaches the final person, her husband.

Why are women like this. So, you have suddenly accepted the lies he posted just to get attention, didn't the post below make it obvious?

DilatedPeoples:
Adulteressss, I know you would avoid coming to this thread to make a comment. I know you too well. I also know you would abandon your original thread and deactivate that account
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Ojemedad: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
@ op you could have just moved on instead of opening this thread, life is like a journey, whatever you see or comes out of it is part of life....as a man just ignore , move on like nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by milann: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
I don't know about what happened after we broke up. I wouldn't speak for others but she cannot in good conscience come out to brag she used me to cure her konji. The relationship was much than that and it took a while before we had sex
but according to her, it was you single guys that was forcing the relationship not her. And that you dream too much when it was only sex
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
milann:
but according to her, it was you single guys that was forcing the relationship not her. She went on to say you dream too much when it was only sex
That she said it doesn't make it the truth. Or she cannot lie again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.