Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Kevin Samuels Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kevin Samuels Thread (4549 Views)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
At the 1:07:36 mark of this Kevin Samuels live stream, a Nigerian Lady called "Ati...." called in to get advice on how she can attract a High Value Man.

Kevin questioned her severally on why she wanted a high value man and she couldn't give a straight answer other than "for the lifestyle I guess". She further explained that she is 5"7, weighs 160lbs and looks good. Kevin stated categorically that rich men prefer slimmer ladies with a more feminine energy, he also questioned her culinary skills and alluded that she doesn't have what it takes to attract a high value man if she cannot cook or lose weight. Ati.... desperately tried to argue her case with Mr Samuels but he wasn't having it - clearly running out of patience, he went on to cut the phone on her, thus ending the call abruptly.

Viewers in the chat room laughed and mocked her as even a fellow Nigerian woman said "No be by force to get a High Value Man"

Video: "Leveling Up, Dating Down And The Danger Zone" by Kevin Samuels
Source: YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kehIk0DxCAk

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Sonnobax15(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
v
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Mikester: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecided
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by RedRay(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecided
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by bigjackass: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecided
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Freestainworld(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Agents of destruction, looking for preys everywhere.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Boss13: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
So Kevin Samuels news is on nairaland. That guy is going places
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Aflix(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
person wey no get value De find high value man......na wa oooo
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Boss13:
So Kevin Samuels news is on nairaland. That guy is going places

Nigerians dey watch am wella
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Leshurr(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Kevin Samuels is leading women astray. His aim is to insult women no matter the category you fall into.

If a lady is single, he will ridicule her and say she's got no hope of finding a spouse.
If she's divorced, he will tell her to return to her cheating husband else she will die alone.
If a lady tells him she's dating an average guy, he will put doubt into her mind by telling her he cannot afford to build a family with her with anything less than $100k - $300k per year.
If she wants a rich guy, he will reign insults and remind her that she's not deserving of one.

Confused fellow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by mosdii(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2021
my signature says it all.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Girls, Kevin Samuels is right oooo

Just subscribed to his channel

He's making me reconsider a whole lot

3 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Leshurr:
Kevin Samuels is leading women astray. His aim is to insult women no matter the category you fall into.

If a lady is single, he will ridicule her and say she's got no hope of finding a spouse.
If she's divorced, he will tell her to return to her cheating husband else she will die alone.
If a lady tells him she's dating an average guy, he will put doubt into her mind by telling her he cannot afford to build a family with her with anything less than $100k - $300k per year.
If she wants a rich guy, he will reign insults and remind her that she's not deserving of one.

Confused fellow.

How is he leading women astray?

He's brutally honest.

Not all women will get the man they dream off, some women are just delusional and have lost it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
@leshurr, I'm guessing you were cussing me out and got your response to me hidden?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by odinson1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
G
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Leshurr(f): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Sharon:

He's brutally honest.

Not all women will get the man they dream off, some women are just delusional and have lost it.
1Sharon:
@leshurr, I'm guessing you were cussing me out and got your response to me hidden?

@1Sharon, I'm gonna repost what I said yesterday which the antispam bot deleted:

Yes, I agree that KS is brutally honest, but he is also a hypocrite who sets unrealistic standards for women.

He dismissed the 9ja lady because she doesn't have a recipe book with her own invented meals. Isn't that ridiculous?..he believes a woman deserving of a hvm should have her own original recipes, because, according to him, being a good cook is simply not enough as you are copying someone else's recipe.

He also tells women to end relationships where the man hasn't proposed within 6 months - 1 year. Very unrealistic to expect people to make such a life changing decision (marriage) within a matter of months.

9 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Leshurr:

@1Sharon, I'm gonna repost what I said yesterday which the antispam bot deleted:

Yes, I agree that KS is brutally honest, but he is also a hypocrite who sets unrealistic standards for women.

He dismissed the 9ja lady because she doesn't have a recipe book with her own invented meals. Isn't that ridiculous?..he believes a woman deserving of a hvm should have her own original recipes, because, according to him, being a good cook is simply not enough as you are copying someone else's recipe.

He also tells women to end relationships where the man hasn't proposed within 6 months - 1 year. Very unrealistic to expect people to make such a life changing decision (marriage) within a matter of months.

Ikr! He does make sense but what he said to the Nigerian lady was weird as hell and he's wrong about some things too and can't be told anything

Recipe book with her own invented meals? What does that even mean?

The girl can cook and that's what matters.

He also said she's overweight at 5ft 7& 170 pounds, that's borderline to me.

And he said the average woman's weight should be 120 pounds at 5 ft 4

I don't think he realises how skinny 120 pounds is?
I used to be that weight for the longest and hated it.
I'm 5ft 3 and 133 currently and I still feel skinny.

Image consultant lol

Don't even get me started on the 6 months thing, no wonder he's been married twice.

2 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Leshurr(f): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Sharon:

Ikr! He does make sense but what he said to the Nigerian lady was weird as hell and he's wrong about some things too and can't be told anything

Image consultant lol

Don't even get me started on the 6 months thing, no wonder he's been married twice.

Imagine consultant indeed cheesy

I have to give it to him tho.. KS is a smart man. He created the perfect platform of which he can capitalise and make huge profits, having identified the desperation of these AA women.. he knows 3rd wave feminism has backfired woefully and women are now more lonely than ever before (especially in the West).

He talks to his callers any which kinda way, knowing they won't dare challenge him even though half of what he says is complete and utter bull.
The worst part is when ladies call in just to beg Kevin to rate their looks. Like c'mon, seriously? Though I find myself cracking up when he plays that "overweight" trumpet sound grin

Such an egocentric, funny, sheisty & petty snake oil salesman!

6 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by StrikeBack(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Sharon:

He's brutally honest.

Fact.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
In this livestream, Kevin Samuels explains to women that Beyonce in all her beauty and financial achievements, chose to remain married to Jay z despite rumours of cheating.
If Beyonce can get cheated on and chooses to stay, how much more you, a basic woman?

He explains why it is counter productive to leave a cheating husband as there is nothing out there for you once you are older with kids.

He also explains that most high value men will cheat because other women desire him just as much as you do.

Women call into the show to discuss further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLtvTtqID8

4 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
StrikeBack:
Fact.

Bro, I've replied your pm just so you know
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Shortyyy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
So what should we do about this information??
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Shortyyy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
BlackMamba69:
In this livestream, Kevin Samuels explains to women that Beyonce in all her beauty and financial achievements, chose to remain married to Jay z despite rumours of cheating.
If Beyonce can get cheated on and chooses to stay, how much more you, a basic woman?

He explains why it is counter productive to leave a cheating husband as there is nothing out there for you once you are older with kids.

He also explains that most high value men will cheat because other women desire him just as much as you do.

Women call into the show to discuss further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLtvTtqID8

No one should tolerate a cheating spouse, basic or nothing. Beyonce has her reasons to stay "if" Jay Z actually cheated on her. Y'all should stop glorifying this nonsense.

Every little argument one makes here, y'all will bring Beyonce and Jay Z. Everyone isn't the same, miss A can't be like Miss B. Not everyone can tolerate rubbish. Do whatever you feel makes you sleep at home.

Beyonce is a made woman, she can walk out of the marriage if she damn pleases, besides their marriage is basically a business marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by StrikeBack(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Bro, I've replied your pm just so you know
okay. Check your mail
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Leshurr:

Imagine consultant indeed cheesy

I have to give it to him tho.. KS is a smart man. He created the perfect platform of which he can capitalise and make huge profits, having identified the desperation of these AA women.. he knows 3rd wave feminism has backfired woefully and women are now more lonely than ever before (especially in the West).

He talks to his callers any which kinda way, knowing they won't dare challenge him even though half of what he says is complete and utter bull.
The worst part is when ladies call in just to beg Kevin to rate their looks. Like c'mon, seriously? Though I find myself cracking up when he plays that "overweight" trumpet sound grin

Such an egocentric, funny, sheisty & petty snake oil salesman!

Since the "you're average at best" video.. I think he's particular about what he says.
Some of these women are deluded and he doesn't insult them to be rude, he means it factually.

Well, I really don't know what else to say most of these things he says about relationships are sensible but others are just strange and some statistics are outright false

1 Like

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by TheVictim01(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Take it or leave it. At most, for men to finalize their decision unto commitment is exactly as he said.
1Sharon:

Image consultant lol

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheVictim01:
Take it or leave it. At most, for men to finalize their decision unto commitment is exactly as he said.

You mean agreeing to marry someone within 6 months to a year?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by TheVictim01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
In your line of vision, adjust to 90° to the LHS of your body. The answer lies there (ya arse). Make I no spoil pesin market, Mbanu.
[ quote author=1Sharon post=98407830]

You mean agreeing to marry someone within 6 months to a year?[/quote]
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by tonyson010(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2021
1Sharon:

He's brutally honest.

That's life.
Same with men.

In life, we may not get what we want but if we work hard towards it, there are big chances of making it.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Shortyyy:

No one should tolerate a cheating spouse, basic or nothing. Beyonce has her reasons to stay "if" Jay Z actually cheated on her. Y'all should stop glorifying this nonsense.

Every little argument one makes here, y'all will bring Beyonce and Jay Z. Everyone isn't the same, miss A can't be like Miss B. Not everyone can tolerate rubbish. Do whatever you feel makes you sleep at home.

Beyonce is a made woman, she can walk out of the marriage if she damn pleases, besides their marriage is basically a business marriage.

But she hasn't after 20 years of marriage. This is to tell you she is a woman committed to her husband despite having the resources to walk way.

"Single ladies" was low-key a diss record just so you know grin

Modified:
@Biglittlelois, 12 years of marriage, 20 together. Same difference!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Biglittlelois(f): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlackMamba69:

But she hasn't after 20 years of marriage. This is to tell you she is a woman committed to her husband despite having the resources to walk way.

"Single ladies" was low-key a diss record just so you know grin

Its 12 years of marriage not 20.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.