Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Kevin Samuels Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kevin Samuels Thread (4584 Views)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
29yr old fat Nigerian akata puts her face so close to the camera in a miserly attempt at hiding the rest of her (clearly chubby) body.

She worries why she can't get a man and claims she once dated a surgeon who was so arrogant that she had to break things off with him.

Clearly insecure, she probes Kevin for a rating claiming she's an 8 in the face. Kevin cuts her off after getting fed up of her strange facial expressions and childish gimmicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka26tbzwAEw
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlackMamba69:
29yr old fat Nigerian akata puts her face so close to the camera in a miserly attempt at hiding the rest of her (clearly chubby) body.

She worries why she can't get a man and claims she once dated a surgeon who was so arrogant that she had to break things off with him.

Clearly insecure, she probes Kevin for a rating claiming she's an 8 in the face. Kevin cuts her off after getting fed up of her strange facial expressions and childish gimmicks.

She wasn't fat, did you go to her insta?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
1Sharon:

She wasn't fat, did you go to her insta?

She very much is! hence why she had undergone bypass surgery for weight loss.

3 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlackMamba69:

She very much is! hence why she had undergone bypass surgery for weight loss.

Did you see her insta at all?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BlackMamba69(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Did you see her insta at all?

Of course, I won't put her handle here for privacy reasons but it's something filani
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Of course, I won't put her handle here for privacy reasons but it's something filani

Lol I'm sure she wanted the exposure
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Leshurr(f): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol I'm sure she wanted the exposure

I personally think she's pretty you know.. only chubby in the face. I would rate her an 8 (facially)

1 Like

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by davien(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Not everything he says is gold, but I can clearly see and feel the anger and resentment in this post from women. If you're ill mannered like the women he responds to then you'll be offended.

He has traditional views, and it's suffice to say those views made women happy before the feminist movement started creating manly women who keep thinking they can postpone biology.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 12:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:

I personally think she's pretty you know.. only chubby in the face. I would rate her an 8 (facially)

Seems like she gained weight and was in the process of loosing it
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 12:57am On Jan 27, 2021
davien:
Not everything he says is gold, but I can clearly see and feel the anger and resentment in this post from women. If you're ill mannered like the women he responds to then you'll be offended.

He has traditional views, and it's suffice to say those views made women happy before the feminist movement started creating manly women who keep thinking they can postpone biology.

Nigerian based men and women are still very traditional, I'd say his content should be mainly directed to African American modern women
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by davien(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Nigerian based men and women are still very traditional, I'd say his content should be mainly directed to African American modern women
That's his market, always has been. Too bad the Nigerian lady that wanted to rate herself a 10 to an overseas man couldn't figure out she doesn't belong in that category.

I'll even say the bar in Nigeria is so low that obese women get attention from many men who either can't do better or want an easy lay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2021
davien:
That's his market, always has been. Too bad the Nigerian lady that wanted to rate herself a 10 to an overseas man couldn't figure out she doesn't belong in that category.

I'll even say the bar in Nigeria is so low that obese women get attention from many men who either can't do better or want an easy lay.

What Nigerian lady?

Lol cos black men are far more accepting of obese women than other races
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Leshurr(f): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Seems like she gained weight and was in the process of loosing it

It's that quarantine weight I tell ya!
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by davien(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
1Sharon:

What Nigerian lady?

Lol cos black men are far more accepting of obese women than other races
Like I said, in Nigeria the bar is low enough to give most obese women many opportunities in the dating game.

A female knowing how to cook is something people that posted in the beginning of the thread were against probably because he said women who do really know how to cook have cook books. I do not agree on having cook books but it is true females who wish for men with higher status know their way around a kitchen - no buts, why? Because :

It's more fulfilling for the household and children to be fed by their mother/wife than a stranger, moreso this pandemic resulted in a lot of chefs staying at home with their families, who then feeds the household? You're creating a situation where the children will grow up thinking cooking is for chefs, like the clueless irredeemable women we have on the first page of this thread.

Why would a woman who desires a man providing for the home not be required to do basic chores? See, the modern world has bred a category of women that now see what their mothers have done as slavery, fact. Homes are now Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook displayed, these communities promote these ideas of manly women who are "strong and independent", but for whom? A man? Who is the woman being strong for?

If she never learnt to cook that means she can't even feed herself properly, and why would I put someone who can't even feed herself properly in my house?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BabbanBura(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Ikr! He does make sense but what he said to the Nigerian lady was weird as hell and he's wrong about some things too and can't be told anything

Recipe book with her own invented meals? What does that even mean?

The girl can cook and that's what matters.

He also said she's overweight at 5ft 7& 170 pounds, that's borderline to me.

And he said the average woman's weight should be 120 pounds at 5 ft 4

I don't think he realises how skinny 120 pounds is?
I used to be that weight for the longest and hated it.
I'm 5ft 3 and 133 currently and I still feel skinny.

Image consultant lol

Don't even get me started on the 6 months thing, no wonder he's been married twice.

My spec
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
BabbanBura:

My spec

Lol, the height or weight?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Raychee(f): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Ikr! He does make sense but what he said to the Nigerian lady was weird as hell and he's wrong about some things too and can't be told anything

Recipe book with her own invented meals? What does that even mean?

The girl can cook and that's what matters.

He also said she's overweight at 5ft 7& 170 pounds, that's borderline to me.

And he said the average woman's weight should be 120 pounds at 5 ft 4

I don't think he realises how skinny 120 pounds is?
I used to be that weight for the longest and hated it.
I'm 5ft 3 and 133 currently and I still feel skinny.

Image consultant lol

Don't even get me started on the 6 months thing, no wonder he's been married twice.

Skinny ke? You're not skinny ma. You're at the higher end of a healthy BMI. If you add a few more pounds to that your height you'll become overweight. I'm also 5'3. We're supposed to be petite. Petite doesn't equal skinny
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by ladej(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
1Sharon:

How is he leading women astray?

He's brutally honest.

Not all women will get the man they dream off, some women are just delusional and have lost it.

If it was so easy all women would be married to wealthy men

And all men would be married to beauty queens
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by BabbanBura(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol, the height or weight?

Both, you don't respond to PM?
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by purples25(f): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ha. So much troubles and headaches. Just to get a life partner.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by khia: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Leshurr:
Kevin Samuels is leading women astray. His aim is to insult women no matter the category you fall into.

If a lady is single, he will ridicule her and say she's got no hope of finding a spouse.
If she's divorced, he will tell her to return to her cheating husband else she will die alone.
If a lady tells him she's dating an average guy, he will put doubt into her mind by telling her he cannot afford to build a family with her with anything less than $100k - $300k per year.
If she wants a rich guy, he will reign insults and remind her that she's not deserving of one.

Confused fellow.

Actually, Kevin is a homosexual, we all know this in the Black community. What he's doing is a hustle to make money like so many others. He's profiting off of the low self-esteem of some women.

How anyone can take marriage/relationship advice from a two time loser is beyond me undecided
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by addictiv(m): 1:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Finally a thread for the godfather.. cool
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Martinez39s(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2021
khia:
Actually, Kevin is a homosexual, we all know this in the Black community. What he's doing is a hustle to make money like so many others. He's profiting off of the low self-esteem of some women.
People who use allegations of homosexuality as a shaming language are disgusting and childish homophobes, even if they claim to be liberals. *spits* Even if he is a homosexual, would that mean he isn't speaking the truth?

I don't expect much from you anyway. Your IQ is too low to know you should shut up if you can't soundly refute someone's position instead of sounding like a fòol.

How anyone can take marriage/relationship advice from a two time loser is beyond me undecided
SMH. You are just dumb.

1 Like

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by khia: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Martinez39s post=103127265] People who use allegations of homosexuality as a shaming language are disgusting and childish homophobes, even if they claim to be liberals. *spits* Even if he is a homosexual, would that mean he isn't speaking the truth?

I don't expect much from you anyway. Your IQ is too low to know you should shut up if you can't soundly refute someone's position instead of sounding like a fòol.

[SMH. You are just dumb]

Nobody is trying to shame anyone. You are extremely ignorant and emotionally inapt of having a mature conversation. I am not homophobic, my point is, a homosexual man who was in denial of his sexuality therefore marrying two women and destroying their lives is not capable of giving relationship advice to anyone.
Homosexuals like yourself are just to damn sensitive, over emotional, and out of pocket undecided
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Martinez39s(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2021
khia:
Nobody is trying to shame anyone. You are extremely ignorant and emotionally inapt of having a mature conversation. I am not homophobic, my point is, a homosexual man who was in denial of his sexuality therefore marrying two women and destroying their lives is not capable of giving relationship advice to anyone.
Na so. Keep fooling yourself. Not everyone is dumb to swallow this nonsense you typed.

Homosexuals like yourself are just to damn sensitive, over emotional, and out of pocket undecided.
I am not a homosexual. Where did you get this assumption from? Anyway, nice childish shot at me, but I think you could have made a harder attempt. SMH.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by khia: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Na so. Keep fooling yourself. Not everyone is dumb to swallow this nonsense you typed.

I am not a homosexual. Where did you get this assumption from? Anyway, nice childish shot at me, but I think you could have made a harder attempt. SMH.

I have had conversations with you in the past and yes you are homosexual, nothing is wrong with that The problem with people like yourself is you think just because someone is gay they can't be wrong in any circumstances.

Kevin Samuels do not like women therefore he has no right to tell them how to interact with straight men, his advice would be best given to gay men who are in the closet stringing women on with their deception.
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Martinez39s(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2021
khia:
I have had conversations with you in the past and yes you are homosexual, nothing is wrong with that The problem with people like yourself is you think just because someone is gay they can't be wrong in any circumstances.
You are just furnishing me with silly assumptions and lies. There is no way one could honestly and intelligently infer from our past conversations that I am gay. Also, I don't think being gay makes one right about anything; I don't know where you pulled that from.

Kevin Samuels do not like women therefore he has no right to tell them how to interact with straight men, his advice would be best given to gay men who are in the closet stringing women on with their deception.
SMH. Kevin Samuels haters just want him to be gay by force so they can shame him (just like you are deliberately doing to Kevin and me) and invalidate his arguments with silly reasoning such as what you typed. Why? Because good boy Kevin is dishing out truths they don't want to hear.

I rest my case with you. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by khia: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
You are just furnishing me with silly assumptions and lies. There is no way one could honestly and intelligently infer from our past conversations that I am gay. Also, I don't think being gay makes one right about anything; I don't know where you pulled that from.

SMH. Kevin Samuels haters just want him to be gay by force so they can shame him (just like you are deliberately doing to Kevin and me) and invalidate his arguments with silly reasoning such as what you typed. Why? Because good boy Kevin is dishing out truths they don't want to hear.

I rest my case with you. Good day.

Tell me what you know about Kevin Samuels? How am I trying to shame you if I think there is no shame in being who you are? Personally I could care less about Kevin's opinion, I do not follow him nor listen to the crap he spews and I understand his hustle.

To be honest with you my issues are with the women who think so low of themselves to give any ounce of value to the crap he has to say. A man who cannot manage his own relationships need to keep his mouth shut about others relationships.

1 Like

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by Flamemignon1(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2021
khia:

Tell me what you know about Kevin Samuels? How am I trying to shame you if I think there is no shame in being who you are? Personally I could care less about Kevin's opinion, I do not follow him nor listen to the crap he spews and I understand his hustle.

To be honest with you my issues are with the women who think so low of themselves to give any ounce of value to the crap he has to say.
I remember many women from the beehive going berserk all because he called their queen a 7 because of a pic she took with two lightskinned women more lightskinned than her with one being her cousin, TBH though, I didn't even notice Beyonce in the pic until he mentioned her in the caption. The fact that women would call someone like that to rate them is really laughable
Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by khia: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The fact that women call to have him rate them is really laughable
Those are stupid, no self esteem girls in women bodies, don't confuse them with real women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashawo Everywhere! / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.