Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? (4476 Views)

I Beg My Wife For Attention / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries / Should I Beg My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 03, 2022
I messed up... I brought up his ex. I was just teasing him but he got mad... I want to believe that we're cool but I'm scared he doesn't like me anymore cause I'm stupid... embarassed

I don't know how to beg him... I'm broke af so I can't send him a gift... cry

I thought of contacting his relatives so we can hold an online family meeting to settle our dispute but I don't know any... embarassed

Then I contemplated sending a nude picture... But my breast are like groundnuts and I haven't shaved in a long while... Does he like it bushy? How the hell would I know?! sad

At thr point... I've given up on myself... Feminism has screwed me up! cry

How do I beg my man to forgive and love me? I want to be a submissive loyal girlfriend! embarassed

I don't want him to leave... Honestly... He's my bunny... cry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Uniquetani1(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2022
Relationship problem is much on this platform that I am even scarce of going into one.

Give him time to calm down
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by liftedud(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2022
Just visit him and plead with him

If that doesn't work you can plan for the family meeting if you truly love him and cherish what you guys share, talk to his people and tell them where you went wrong and how sorry you are
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Neminc: 4:46pm On May 03, 2022
Lol, you're a comedian grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by liftedud(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2022

If that doesn't work you can plan for the family meeting if you truly love him and cherish what you guys share, talk to his people and tell them where you went wrong and how sorry you are. OK

I guess its going to work out fine
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
I messed up... I brought up his ex. I was just teasing him but he got mad... I want to believe that we're cool but I'm scared he doesn't like me anymore cause I'm stupid... embarassed

I thought of contacting his relatives so we can hold an online family meeting to settle our dispute but I don't know any... embarassed

Then I contemplated sending a nude picture... But my breast are like groundnuts and I haven't shaved in a long while... Does he like it bushy? How the hell would I know?! sad

How do I beg my man to forgive and love me? I want to be a submissive loyal girlfriend! embarassed

You can buy a brand new Benz for him shekainan.
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Relationship problem is much on this platform that I am even scarce of going into one.

Honestly... cry

Why can't I stop loving him?
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by biggy00000(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2022
From the write-up en, na clout chasing be this

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
liftedud:

If that doesn't work you can plan for the family meeting if you truly love him and cherish what you guys share, talk to his people and tell them where you went wrong and how sorry you are. OK

Thank you very much sir...

We have never met... It's an online relationship... smiley

He was angry on facebook...

I know his cousin... I'll contact him...

God bless you.
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2022
Blablamalala:

You can buy a brand new Benz for him shekainan.
Long throat... undecided
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by odinson1(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Just visit and give him sex, I'm sure he'll be weak in the knees and succumb cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2022
odinson1:

Just visit and give him sex, I'm sure he'll be weak in the knees and succumb cheesy wink
Smh...

We're both celibate... And it's an online relationship...

It's been 5 hours since we last chatted... cry

I feel dead inside... I miss him
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Smh...

We're both celibate... And it's an online relationship...

It's been 5 hours since we last chatted... cry

I feel dead inside... I miss him
How do people do online relationship?can you trust that the other person isn't cheating?
As for the question,just apologize and tell him it won't happen again,if he is someone reasonable, he will listen.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Ocholu: 5:01pm On May 03, 2022
E be like say your Oga get coconut head grin. IF not, what manner of enquiries are these grin grin.

I suggest you send him some vjay motion pictures; unshaved. Let him zoom the hell outta it, trying to decipher if the berry is juicy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 03, 2022
ifyken:

How do people do online relationship?can you trust that the other person isn't cheating?
As for the question,just apologize and tell him it won't happen again,if he is someone reasonable, he will listen.
I trust him... He would cheat and it would be just sex... Our relationship is complicated...

I'll swallow my pride and apologise...
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 03, 2022

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 03, 2022
Ocholu:
E be like say your Oga get coconut head grin. IF not, what manner of enquiries are these grin grin.

I suggest you send him some vjay motion pictures; unshaved. Let him zoom the hell outta it trying decipher if the berry is juicy.
grin

He gives me joy... My shine shine bobo... grin

I don't know how to make him happy... He likes money though... Should I steal? And sex too... He's so bad... grin

The berry is indeed juicy dear friend... And if he doubts it for a minute, someone else would have a taste... tongue

It's like I'll send the nude... I had some in my stolen phone...
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2022
Blablamalala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSw7U4wxzNs
grin

Well... I wouldn't take a benz from him... I wouldn't take anything... Anything but his love... smiley
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Ocholu: 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

He gives me joy... My shine shine bobo... grin

I don't know how to make him happy... He likes money though... Should I steal? And sex too... He's so bad... grin

The berry is indeed juicy dear friend... And if he doubts it for a minute, someone else would have a taste... tongue

It's like I'll send the nude... I had some in my stolen phone...

You're intriguing cheesy.

Juicy berries are addictively delicate. I hope we don't lose a comrade.
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Edyice: 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Well... I wouldn't take a benz from him... I wouldn't take anything... Anything but his love... smiley

Don't send any nude to him or anyone, if you must do , crop out your face .
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Plethereal: 5:46pm On May 03, 2022
So disappointed.
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by divineuk(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Don’t be scared it’s a beautiful thing
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Kutunban: 5:59pm On May 03, 2022
It's a phase you'll pass it with time, perhaps when maturity set's in. Why even think of sending your nudes are you insane? Damn! I guess your bunny is a Red-piller. ABI you want make you trend for SM in some couple of years? I know you are smarter than this; all these girls self....
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Themainboy22: 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
Just shave and send it because I don't like it bushy. I forgive you in anticipation. grin
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by czarr(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

All these feminist just want to be loved....but your ego too much.
Last last you would still end up submitting.
Feminism has screwed you up, that part I agree with.
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Uniquetani1(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2022
divineuk:

Don’t be scared it’s a beautiful thing

Obviously
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Uniquetani1(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Honestly... cry

Why can't I stop loving him?

This kind love is very painful when you break up.
I think that guy knows that you love him so much that's why he is acting like that
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by SirMichael1: 6:50pm On May 03, 2022
liftedud:

You know she's joking right, because all these advice no worth am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2022
CHUCKLES
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Demonicus: 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thank you very much sir...

We have never met... It's an online relationship... smiley

He was angry on facebook...

I know his cousin... I'll contact him...

God bless you.

Nawa ohh, some guys mumu sha for this life,

You dey vex with girl wey na facebook lovers wuna be hehehe.
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by blinking001(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2022
Feminists the beg man? grin
Re: How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Just apologize sincerely and let him know it's never your intention to hurt his feelings. You could take along a little gift.
You two should be able to settle your misunderstandings without involving families, friends or any other third parties. This is very important for any relationship!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.