Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' (23524 Views)

How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by LegendHero(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Onepeople:
lol after giving him your support for 6years ,calling on all well meaning yuroba people for rescue is laughable, because when you where drumming up your uncalculated support for the bigot in office, you failed to listen to the voice of reasoning, the people you are calling today also beckoned on you to stop the madness, but you over clouded your mind with selfish interest. What an elder sees while setting down, a child cannot see even if he or she climbed an iroko tree .

Lol.

What should I do with these things you wrote?

Which people am I calling upon tho?
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Germanhunter(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dear Alafin,

Its too late

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by favor914: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
LegendHero:

Why do you need all these ammunitions/missile defense system for Fulani herdsmen who just play hide and seek in a coward way. Not that you are fighting a co-ordinated military of some sort so why do we need all these things you are saying?

The solution to Fulani herdsmen menace is very simple, it is government WILL to do. I’m not talking about the FG here, I’m talking about the SW governors and leaders themselves.

There is nothing stopping them from taking a bold enforceable steps of banning open grazing entirely in states across the SW and making sure they stand their ground.

Then after that, we know what will be left is to go into those forest and do a mop up operation of what’s left of the remnants in our forests and etc.

Also you systematically send these Fulanis out of the West using a well masterminded government policy of some sort. You can only implement martial law in a nation fighting war and that’s when our military guys will come in place.

But here you are still in Nigeria, not that we are currently waging full blown war against anyone. I don’t subscribe to emotions online and I prefer talking about realistic and ethical things.

Mind you, do you even think all this media coverage and voices from the SW leaders is for joke? They know what they are planning and when the results start showing, you will understand the game.

Lastly, I did not chestbeat, you said you know our history well, so you should know the SW are determined and any uprising in the West will consume the rest of the country.
A big fat lie, in real terms they are the biggest cowards amongst the 3 major tribes. No uprising will start from Western Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by ceaser: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:

You can import all this weapons you talk of if there is no blockade. When it also comes to building of weapons, you will most likely build crude weapons because you can't set up factories on short notice.
Also, I would want to believe that the military structure will consist of mainly ground forces, so what about air power, and who mans the warplanes if they're eventually built or bought? This same question also applies to having a Naval warships to protect your sea borders.
I believe no region can go to war with the Fulanis as they have majority of their kin in the military, and also most of the military weapons situated in the North. I don't even think an alliance between all other regions in Nigeria can subdue them, they have envisioned this day for long and are well prepared for it.

Have you checked out Central African Republic (CAR) story? The Fulanis played the same script in CAR as they are currently playing in Nigeria. It took less than a week for the Fulani president to be dethroned by the people after the national guards were overrun.

The fulanis only have their men occupy the top position in the army, just a miniscule number and maybe like 100 officers at most. The war will be fought by the foot soldiers and a few fulanis are among those. Other regions too have their own sons occupy top positions in the army though strategically in much reduced numbers than the fulanis, but that notwithstanding you need just one man to upturn things for the fulanis.

By the time things get awry (the fulanis better pray it doesn't get to that extent and they should act right to make sure events don't deteriorate to such extent), the false security they have will collapse right before their eyes. #EndSars shows a bit of how state power (achieved by the use of police and the army) can fall within seconds when a resolute people decide to take down their tormentors.

Or why d'you think Aisha Buhari fled Aso Rock to resettle in Dubai after the #EndSars protests?

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Sammy07: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:

War isn't about being hopeful, it involves proper planning. This people you want to take on have planned for this day for long, and have mechanisms in place to ensure their victory.
In my spare time, I read about failed countries who couldn't secede and they have one thing they share is the "failure to prepare".
I have gone through so many documents including some classified one's like messages (both sent and received) about the Biafran war, and one thing that was clear was their failure to prepare which led to their defeat.

Well, If Biafra war was mainly between Igbo's and core Fulanis.
Biafra would won.

These Fulanis don't have the number
They don't have the brain
They don't have the strength
They don't have the money.

Abeq forget.
We are Yorubas.
We are a Major tribe that won't be treated as trash

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Dpaulie(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Seems like Alaafin wants to be dethroned... These people hate the truth, leave them baba
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by favor914: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
ceaser:

Have you checked out Central African Republic (CAR) story?

The fulanis only have their men occupy the top position in the army, just a miniscule number and maybe like 100 officers at most. The war will be fought by the foot soldiers and a few fulanis are among those. Other regions too have their own sons occupy top positions in the army though strategically in much reduced numbers than the fulanis, but that notwithstanding you need just one man to upturn things for the fulanis.

By the time things get awry (the fulanis better pray it doesn't get to that extent and they should act right to make sure events don't deteriorate to such extent), the false security they have will collapse right before their eyes. #EndSars shows a bit of how state power (achieved by the use of police and the army) can fall within seconds when a resolute people decide to take down their tormentors.
You will the first to take to your heels shouting Buhari wants to kill us when the anarchy you are purportedly desiring comes to your doorstep. Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by LegendHero(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
favor914:
A big fat lie, in real terms they are the biggest cowards amongst the 3 major tribes.

Lol.

Which tribe are you from?

The Yorubas have been waging war when your tribe is still in the bushes playing with animals.

The Yorubas had Empire that conquered lands, when your tribesmen are still been sold as slaves by minority tribes.

We have the likes of Gani Fawehinmi, Fela, and etc and we have singlehandedly produced lot of courageous activists in this country.

We stood against the military man to man without running away like cowards and if anything spring up from the West you should be sure it will consume the nation. Check our nation history.

I hope you’re not from that loud mouthed tribe that got conquered and sold as slaves by minority Igala?

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Well if we get to the bridge we will cross it.

They've never won a war against Yorubas.
And they will never will

Don't waste your time responding to Igbos. They routinely wish the worst for the Yorubas without understanding that perception is everything in life. How others perceive you is very important.

The perception the world has of Yorubas, Fulani/Hausa and Igbos is very different. Yorubas are the most strategically and socio-economically important ethnic group in Nigeria to the Western world. This is the simple reality egoistic Igbos won't want to accept.

We can and will defend ourselves but we know we won't be deserted either, like others, because we are never the aggressors. We have never declared conflict against others.

We have never shown an oppressive, domineering, ethnic cleansing or expansionist agenda towards anyone.

We have, throughout her entire history, being Nigeria's most stable, peace-loving, tolerant and diplomatic people.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by michoim(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
What a poor write up!
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Sammy07: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Don't waste your time responding to Igbos. They routinely wish the worst for the Yorubas without understanding that perception is everything in life. How others perceive you is very important.

The perception the world has of Yorubas, Fulani/Hausa and Igbos is very different. Yorubas are the most strategically and socio-economically important ethnic group in Nigeria to the Western world. This is the simple reality egoistic Igbos won't want to accept.

We can and will defend ourselves but we know we won't be deserted either, like others, because we are never the aggressors. We have never declared conflict against others.

We have never shown an oppressive, domineering, ethnic cleansing or expansionist agenda towards anyone.

We have, throughout her entire history, being Nigeria's most stable, peace-loving, tolerant and diplomatic people.

And so I hold.

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by favor914: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol.

Which tribe are you from?

The Yorubas have been waging war when your tribe is still in the bushes playing with animals.

The Yorubas had Empire that conquered lands, when your tribesmen are still been sold as slaves by minority tribes.

We have the likes of Gani Fawehinmi, Fela, and etc and we have singlehandedly produced lot of courageous activists in this country.

We stood against the military man to man without running away like cowards and if anything spring up from the West you should be sure it will consume the nation. Check our nation history

I hope you’re not from that loud mouthed tribe that got conquered and sold as slaves by minority Igala?
Go and ask Wole Soyinka & Jagaban if London is Ijebu Ode? Faster than Carl Lewis they took to their heels, Oladipo Diya singing like a canary?
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by rafcrown(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
30 days notice to PMB, Presidency, Lai Lai, and Aso Rock.
Do something fast because there is
. FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by LegendHero(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
favor914:
[s]Go and ask Wole Soyinka & Jagaban if London is Ijebu Ode? Faster than Carl Lewis they took to their heels, Oladipo Diya singing like a canary? [/s]

At least they are not like Ojuku that left 3millions in agony before taking off like Usain bolt.

I’m not replying you again so don’t bother replying too.

I have better people to converse with than wasting my time on an Ibo person.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Emekaonline: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Just like Tinubu, you don't mind the entire Southwest set ablaze so long as you remain in the good books of your Fulani Masters. Hoping they give you power.

Imagine the Alaafin of Oyo writing an open letter on the general affair of Yoruba land and all you could say is "Toh".

The next thing is for Tinubu to as "Where are the cows"?

I feel Alaafin should not be writing to Buhari but to Tinubu.

That frog-eyed drug addict thought he was dealing with Jonathan and the Igbos, and went into an alliance with a known nepot, ethnic jingoist and a religious fundamentalist.

This is 21st century but the Fulanis are still fighting Jihad and perpetrating their expansionist agenda. They are still conquering and they are doing it with state power.

And in all these, Tinubu will never raise a voice in condemnation. While his online hoodlums run berserk and foam in the mouth.

The Igbos saw this day as far back as 2014 but we were tagged wailers.

The Southwest rejoice for Lagos-Ibadan rail as the product of their alliance with Buhari, but that train will unfortunately be used to transport the dead bodies of Yoruba people when the Fulani finally overrun your land and slaughter like chicken.

We warned You!

Unfortunately for you and your likes, the Fulani rampaging is not limited to Yoruba land. Just tell me what the fulani are doing that have not been done or still not doing in the East now. And who among the Igwe has the ball to write Buhari directly to call hist attention as Alfin has just done? Please quiting that weed.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by basty: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
favor914:
Wailer you have come here today to shed tears again? Maybe your father is the owner of Nairaland?

I do not reply empty holes on Nairaland. I always put your types where they belong.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
LegendHero:

At least they are not like Ojuku that left 3millions in agony before taking off like Usain bolt.

I’m not replying you again so don’t bother replying too.

I have better people to converse with than wasting my time on an Ibo person.

Have a nice day!

Don't bother replying that he-she transvestite anymore. They have nothing ever to contribute other than wish the worst upon the Yorubas.

Is abuse of power by a military dictator (Abacha) same as ethnic bloodletting, in an elective democracy, instigated by a clearly identifiable group the entire world does not need an ICC panel to adjudge as guilty aggressors and terrorists?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court / APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.