Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' (23527 Views)

How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by samdunzo: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:

We know that can't work, every tribe/region hopes to be a sovereign state. This would have worked in the 60s, it just can't work now.

So what do you suggest?
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by TimeManager(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
favor914:
A big fat lie, in real terms they are the biggest cowards amongst the 3 major tribes. No uprising will start from Western Nigeria.
Do you know why SW was called the wild wild west?
kid, you skipped your history class.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Ajixegun: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hiploko:
Alaafin they will soon come for your head o
Them no fit as in de no born them well.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by banio: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
samdunzo:

Bros, you think the other ethnic nationalities will just lie down and wait to be slaughtered? I pray it doesn't get to that point, but if it does, everyone go suffer

If truly some tribes are occupying other people's forest, kidnapping and killing them. Then we are already at war.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by privaldo: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
samdunzo:

So what do you suggest?

They should restructure and still leave secession open for any region that wants to secede. I think that will be the only fair deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by samdunzo: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
banio:

If truly some tribes are occupying other people's forest, kidnapping and killing them. Then we are already at war.

True. We the ethnic nationalities of the Middle Belt and South need to keep an eye open and be extra vigilant

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by samdunzo: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:

They should restructure and still leave secession open for any region that wants to secede. I think that will be the only fair deal.

I agree as well. Hopefully, everyone can come to their senses, lest full scale war breaks out
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by privaldo: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
samdunzo:

I agree as well. Hopefully, everyone can come to their senses, lest full scale war breaks out

I hope so too man, I don't want a war because it will be devastating.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:

Thanks once again.

You're welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I actually came from Ile Oluode Alaka of oyan in odo otin lg of osun State

My great warrior ! I'm a Prince from Osogbo - Gbaemu's compound.

A wa l'omo Osun !
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Kwara1stson: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

My great warrior ! I'm a Prince from Osogbo - Gbaemu's compound.
A wa l'omo Osun !
nice meeting you Aremo
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by samdunzo: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:

I hope so too man, I don't want a war because it will be devastating.

Exactly. Lets hope for the best my brother

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kwara1stson:
nice meeting you Aremo

The pleasure is mine my brother.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
EleventhWeirdo:
So, the so called Yoruba Muslims voted for Buhari because of Christian VP, Osinbajo, according to you?

your futile attempt to stroke religious tensions among the Yoruba is turning you to a big fool.

Dont be stupid in your submission. Go back and read up the negotiations before 2015 and 2019, unless you're an indomie kid without political knowledge.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Ain't you tired of this your " Yoruba Muslims" this and that ? It's stale already ! Can't you see that the 'likes' you so much crave for 'cause of it are not just coming ?

Fulani herdsmen menace is not limited to Yoruba land alone man. You should be worried about the safety of your own people and your land too. That should be your primary concern.

Would you also blame "Yoruba Muslims" for how this small fulani herder maltreated your kinsman right on his own farmland somewhere in Anambra ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

If you don't know the cause of your current national problems you cant solve them. I'm only pointing out the obvious. You can pretend all you like but it is what it is.

Selah
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

If you don't know the cause of your current national problems you cant solve them. I'm only pointing out the obvious. You can pretend all you like but it is what it is.

Selah

You're dumber than I even thought initially.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:29am On Jan 23, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

You're dumber than I even thought initially.

You're probably a yoruba muslim.
Lol
My sympathies. grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:57am On Jan 23, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You're probably a yoruba muslim.
Lol
My sympathies. grin grin grin

Yes, I am but you sincerely need that sympathy more 'cause your filthy mother has just been confirmed raped and killed by fulani herders while your imbecilic father couldn't safe her !

Now,blame ' Yoruba Muslims' for it fool !
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]Yes, I am but you sincerely need that sympathy more 'cause your filthy mother has just been confirmed raped and killed by fulani herders while your imbecilic father couldn't safe her !

Now,blame ' Yoruba Muslims' for it fool !
[/s]

Rubbish.
Enjoy the "Change"
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by kayusely70(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
privaldo:

Your Suggestion Is The Only Panacea To The Problems Bedevilling Nigeria. But Those Benefiting From The Present Awkward System Wont Allow It To Happen
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by SweetVibe: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Just like Tinubu, you don't mind the entire Southwest set ablaze so long as you remain in the good books of your Fulani Masters. Hoping they give you power.

Imagine the Alaafin of Oyo writing an open letter on the general affair of Yoruba land and all you could say is "Toh".

The next thing is for Tinubu to as "Where are the cows"?

I feel Alaafin should not be writing to Buhari but to Tinubu.

That frog-eyed drug addict thought he was dealing with Jonathan and the Igbos, and went into an alliance with a known nepot, ethnic jingoist and a religious fundamentalist.

This is 21st century but the Fulanis are still fighting Jihad and perpetrating their expansionist agenda. They are still conquering and they are doing it with state power.

And in all these, Tinubu will never raise a voice in condemnation. While his online hoodlums run berserk and foam in the mouth.

The Igbos saw this day as far back as 2014 but we were tagged wailers.

The Southwest rejoice for Lagos-Ibadan rail as the product of their alliance with Buhari, but that train will unfortunately be used to transport the dead bodies of Yoruba people when the Fulani finally overrun your land and slaughter like chicken.

We warned You!
YOU ARE A MAN OF WISDOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tight Security As PDP Governor Aspirants Arrive For Screening In Rivers / Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / “Buhari’s Nephew, Not Emefiele, Approved 2022 Naira Redesign” – , Jim Obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.