Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures (8238 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by QueenMay1: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
QueenMay1:
HMMM at this age? He go soon clear for him eyes.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!DO YOU KNOW THAT?
There is now an easy way to detect your Gas level
With Magnetic gas level indicator,you can never run out of gas again.
Your gas cylinder can no longer embarrass you by exhausting when you have am important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer cheats you with half filled bottles.
It is very reusable and could be transferred from one cylinder to the other .
It's easy to fix.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE TODAY
WHATSAPP 07060990017
We are open for business
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:
Please my people , at the mere mention of blood oath, please run away as fast as your two legs can carry you. One of my uncle (59 years) is unmarried today and living a confused lifestyle because of blood oath. A cousin of mine childless coz the husband took oath with a girl who later married someone else.
Did Ur Uncle Faulted In D Blood Oath? Did Ur Cousin Also Faulted In D Blood Oath?
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by FaIIer: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Foolishness at its peak.

This man will eventually need a lot of fasting and prayers to break this bond.
shit doesn't work.
Don't be deceived
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by FaIIer: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:
Please my people , at the mere mention of blood oath, please run away as fast as your two legs can carry you. One of my uncle (59 years) is unmarried today and living a confused lifestyle because of blood oath. A cousin of mine childless coz the husband took oath with a girl who later married someone else.
shit doesn't work

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by PAWG(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Foolishness at its peak.

This man will eventually need a lot of fasting and prayers to break this bond.

That’s nollywood bullshit.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mide3367:
Chai.. A friend of mine did it too. He and the girl are no longer together

And what happened to them or they're just not together anymore?
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Local man is just speechless
guy I need ur assistance pls
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
izuch:
Mumu
Juveniles!!!

I swear na just the sweet sex cause am!!! When reality spread, everywhere go scatter..

Blood ko, pure water ni!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by BlessedNuel: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
wink
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by TrueChristians: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by learnine: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Premium tears loading...
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Leshurr:

In both examples you gave, how come the consequences of blood oath only affected one party?

Seems to me that the so called consequences only affect those who allow themselves to be mentally chained to the act - if you believe you are tied down somewhere, you will surely live a life limited to your defeated mindset.

If your cousin's ex-girlfriend married someone else and went on to have children, that shows that your cousin's problem has nothing to do with any useless blood oath.

Africans must liberate themselves from barbaric belief systems.

u see this Nigerian! you couldn't even comprehend the write up and u com dey talk trash!
Aye oooooo
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by captainbangz: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
offset67:
it will end in premium tears
YOU LIKE OFFSET TOO HA?
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by idu1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na mumu dey worry the two of them.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by BennyDGreat: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:

Mehn blood oaths ain't something to joke with.. looks ordinary but has deep implications
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by mytime24(f): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Romeo and Juliet
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by LikeAking: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
ok
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Mide3367: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Christie06:

And what happened to them or they're just not together anymore?
no love before na infatuation

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mide3367:
no love before na infatuation

Ok smiley
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by theFilmtric: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Truvel:
Did Ur Uncle Faulted In D Blood Oath? Did Ur Cousin Also Faulted In D Blood Oath?
is this English?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Kingju: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Don't believe everything you see on Social Media.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmmm, they don't know what they are into.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by SmartHanif(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
It will surely end in tears!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Liposure: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:
read well and ask questions. I gave direct examples of those related to me, all you should do is ask me about the other parties. The same story goes for them. Ify is currently childless as well. We all grew up at ilorin . My uncle's woman got married, within two years , the marriage packed up. She is 52 and also living an aimless life
well im not really sure. Wayback i know a woman who took blood oath and her husband died. Today, she's married again to my cousin and they are blessed with four kids with no issue whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Dronedude(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2021
The only risk I see here is one person contracting HIV from the other if unprotected sex hasn't done the damage already. Besides that nothing is binding between them. It's high time people stop believing in blood covenant shit story tellers and nollywood has deceiving people with.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Bruno3000(m): 4:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Leshurr:

Hmm how convenient undecided
Just carry out the blood oath urself and witness hell on earth. Thomasina.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by zexy2030(m): 4:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Raw sex and MouthAction where a girl swallow cum is even worse than this. They arr all blood.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 5:06am On Jan 23, 2021
He will regret it in the long run
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by adadike(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
well im not really sure. Wayback i knew a woman who took blood oath. Her husband the man died leaving behind her and their only daughter. Years later, she met my cousin and got married. Today they are with four kids with no issue whatsoever.
yes dear, only death and true deliverance in Jesus can do them part in most cases

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. / devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman / Popular Cute Nickname For Ur Botfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.