Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3450 Views)

Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: . by loadedvibes: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
You and your friend jobless

12 Likes

Re: . by operAhdam: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
cool Abegi e no hold water jare,as i get friends wey their shooku-shooku na rod(long one)dem dey walk normal..,btw do ladies too actually do mens talk laidis too

1 Like

Re: . by IKWUADA(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
All your topics are about penis
Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
post=98325923:
You and your friend jobless
That's not important, answer the question with explanations,we are all here to learn

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
IKWUADA:
Anything wrong with that? I'm on a research centred on penis
Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
operAhdam:
cool
Say something
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Toks2008, lefulefu, crackhaus, mynd44 cutehector,dingbang come share your views on this
Re: . by IKWUADA(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Madam continue ur research
Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
IKWUADA:
Madam continue ur research
Your views and opinion is part of the research
Re: . by goodmorning40: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Start with yourself naa
Is your own big or small
Tell us how you walk

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
goodmorning40:
Start with yourself naa
Is your own big or small
Tell us how you walk
unfortunately I can't so can you now share your views
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
This comment has been deleted
Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
positivevibez:
This comment has been deleted
don't delete any comment just share your views
Re: . by harmargedon: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
la la la la laaaaaaaaa. grin grin grin grin
Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
This girl zzor is really cursed, you guys should check all her topics, it's either she's mentally imbalanced or her village people are using her destiny, this is so terrible and worrisome

5 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Toks2008, lefulefu, crackhaus, mynd44 cuteector,dingang come share your views on this
dont you dare call me for such gayish talks..
Re: . by goodmorning40: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
unfortunately I can't so can you now share your views
Check your boyfriend own
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
There's this friend of mine that whenever he's knakin his babe, the bae will be shouting Jesus! Jesus! Charlie! Charlie!... Then we'll be wondering in the lodge haba,is this girl possessed? Na only you them done nak b4?
Until I saw this niggars gbola, and I felt for the babe.

After looking at Charlie all I can say is that the height of a man does not define the size of his mantle.
Op I don't know how this is connected to your question,but I felt it was worth sharing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by joxxy01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I have seen ladies insulting men over their bad walking steps due to the humongous size of their penis, so my friend and I in our usual discussion today decided to talk on this and she said its actually true and that most men that bends frontwards while walking actually have very big penis which affects their movement, so men in the house with big penis,does it in any way affects the way you walk or that assertion does not hold waters?
you again?? Mr Penis
Re: . by Theboy21: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This boy is really cursed, you guys should check all his topics, it's either he's mentally imbalanced or his village people are using his destiny, this is so terrible and worrisome
That's Zor alternate account, someone exposed her the other day, she's just catching cruise cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Theboy21:
That's Zor alternate account, someone exposed her the other day, she's just catching cruise cheesy cheesy
I won't be surprised, the moniker seems so foolish and brainless, I can't imagine how 100% of someone's topics can be all about penis, isn't that joblessness or stupidity? jeez!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
All Ur Topic No Pass "Penis" Abi Dem Use Penis Swear 4 U?

1 Like

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
IKWUADA:
That's obviously a troll account
Re: . by Theboy21: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I won't be surprised, the moniker seems so foolish and brainless, I can't imagine how 100% of someone's topics can be all about penis, isn't that joblessness or stupidity? jeez!
Lols, she removed her dp when she got exposed, later they'll be pretending as if they don't dick, feminists indeed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by lkillbrokehoes: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Theboy21:
Lols, she removed her dp when she got exposed, later they'll be pretending as if they don't dick, feminists indeed cheesy cheesy
Lolz no wonder she attacked me on that llegend thread, I see! I've always know her to be an attention seeker and a jobless girl, so I'm not surprised, that zzor girl is just an attention seeking jobless girl..

1 Like

Re: . by kalu61(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I have seen ladies insulting men over their bad walking steps due to the humongous size of their penis, so my friend and I in our usual discussion today decided to talk on this and she said its actually true and that most men that bends frontwards while walking actually have very big penis which affects their movement, so men in the house with big penis,does it in any way affects the way you walk or that assertion does not hold waters?
This one that wants men to worship their wives in the other thread.

These girls will be talking about penis size but will come to form holy
Re: . by Adukpe19(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I have seen ladies insulting men over their bad walking steps due to the humongous size of their penis, so[b] my friend and I in our usual [b]discussion[color=#990000][/color] [[/b]/b]today decided to talk on this and she said its actually true and that most men that bends frontwards while walking actually have very big penis which affects their movement, so men in the house with big penis,does it in any way affects the way you walk or that assertion does not hold waters?
imagine ! Of all the battles in life and challenges in 2021, that's all you discuss. Sorry pls. You need help!
Re: . by haider55338: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
:Madam continue ur research Your views and opinion is part of the research
Re: . by YorubaPrince: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
That's not important, answer the question with explanations,we are all here to learn

Werey dey find attention... angry
Re: . by IKWUADA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That's obviously a troll account
A girl with saggy boobs
Re: . by Mikester: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I'm thinking penis isn't letting you to think straight...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitter Truth To Ladies / ... / How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.