Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (43877 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by midehi2(f): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
And you will die that death for Nigerian
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by annyz: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
ExAngel007:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed his excitement with the new crop
leaders he said are coming out of the South-
West region of the country.

FFK who named some of these leaders as Sunday Igboho and Olayomi Koiki, stated that they are strong, fearless, radical and young. He
added that they believe in Oduduwa republic and
no one can stand against them.
He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1352639745160081412

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1352616734356885508

You will know the end result of any fellow who this FFK supports only with time.

-MNK
-TRUMP
-
Just name them and you will understand what I meant.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Coinbased: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by SoBright101: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are quoting yourself

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

GeneralPula:

undecided

Lots are saying your from the north but ma intuition tells me you’re an Igbo guy!!

Picking Yoruba as people to bring down for no reason but enviness, jealousy, there must not be ahead of us attitudes, yet they better than you guys in everything !

The population of the Igbos residing in the west compare to yorubas in East is a perfect example of how better they’re than you ungrateful igbos.

You came to ma land to seek for prosperity, then after your grass start greening, you think the next thing you’d do is to find a way to bring me down? Nature is smiling at you guys!

All your divide and rule, to cause what can never happen rifts between yorubas and Fulani can’t stand. Fulani has been in the west way before the Igbos start trooping in. They settled and have been doing so well since then, at least none is perfect.

There’s always been something called Iga Fulani here in the west. I’ve been to so many. A lot of yorubas are into this cattle rearing business. Some do employ these Fulani as their cattle breeders. There’s always been a business relationship happening with peace and harmony..(Unlike you ungrateful lots)... I myself had once invested in the biz..

Make una just Just keep it up. In Lord of Ajasaz voice...........Nkan ti’oba wu eni body lole fi enu soh!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by GeneralPula: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
SoBright101:
You are quoting yourself

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

Smiless..

Seen your comments a couple times & I can sure tell your a paid agent..

Would just free ya..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by globalresource: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
lapazi:
It’s easy to start a war, but no one knows how it will end, you pple should be careful, there a lot of Southwestern folks up north!

But the southerners up in the north are not killing their people na
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by SoBright101: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
I know how you guys operate.
Werey dey disguise

GeneralPula:

Smiless..

Seen your comments a couple times & I can sure tell your a paid agent..

Would just free ya..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Ezehillary(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98355441]I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
mumunus
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dripdomain: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
As it should be!

Well, if you are reading this, I got something for you!

It's a book called "How Successful People Think"
I'll be giving the digital format for FREE!
Take your business to the NEXT LEVEL!

Hit the link and send "Hi" to get yours now:
https:///message/KUKJ4DDE7UUEP1
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by phoneport(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
LET THE WHOLE YORUBA RACE ARISE AND SAY NO TO THIS FULANI'S PRESIDENCY AND IGP ARREST

IT IS A SLAP TO THE YORUBA AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

SUNDAY IGBOHO'S AGITATION IS VERY VERY LEGITIMATE.

LET THEM ARREST HIM AND LET THE GRAND SOUTH WEST PROTEST AGAINST BUHARI AND HIS TROUBLE SOME KINSMEN BEGIN
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by usamali(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
Is these all you have to say?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Bobyro: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
GeneralPula:

undecided

Lots are saying your from the north but ma intuition tells me you’re an Igbo guy!!

Picking Yoruba as people to bring down for no reason but enviness, jealousy, there must not be ahead of us attitudes, yet they better than you guys in everything !

The population of the Igbos residing in the west compare to yorubas in East is a perfect example of how better they’re than you ungrateful igbos.

You came to ma land to seek for prosperity, then after your grass start greening, you think the next thing you’d do is to find a way to bring me down? Nature is smiling at you guys!

All your divide and rule, to cause what can never happen rifts between yorubas and Fulani can’t stand. Fulani has been in the west way before the Igbos start trooping in. They settled and have been doing so well since then, at least none is perfect.

There’s always been something called Iga Fulani here in the west. I’ve been to so many. A lot of yorubas are into this cattle rearing business. Some do employ these Fulani as their cattle breeders. There’s always been a business relationship happening with peace and harmony..(Unlike you ungrateful lots)... I myself had once invested in the biz..

Make una just Just keep it up. In Lord of Ajasaz voice...........Nkan ti’oba wu eni body lole fi enu soh!
Stfu coward. Face who dey face you. What brings igbo in this?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by yetunsbay(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
Nigeria wound you there. Assume na ur family member killed by the herdsmen, naso u go talk ? When the issue no reach ur fams
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by yetunsbay(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Yorubas day agitate,IGBOS No insult instead we support them,can we get the same From them,I DOUBT.

why not misconstrue. Where do you see SW agitating ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by lapazi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
globalresource:

But the southerners up in the north are not killing their people na

Dem no no that one o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by AGOHMC: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
illicit:
First time FFK use him brain....
WAS HE SITTING ON HIS BRAIN BEFORE ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Yobabad: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
. Unity begar, a typical local Yoruba Muslim Miscreant
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
AGOHMC:
WAS HE SITTING ON HIS BRAIN BEFORE ?

No o.... he was shitting on itcheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Onepeople: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
who is the we ? Oga una dey on una own ooo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by hotwax: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Yes yorubas are the fulanis killing and kidnapping throughout the nation.

Sango will kill you and ur family.

Ogun will drink ur blood and that of family...

Oloriburuku who is as gud as sacrificial dog for ogun...

Ogun will use ur blood to blath...

Ogun yeeeeh

Sopona visit u and ur family

Come dare yorubas na...na osole go ruin u and ur blood.

Cursed mortherfucker

Awon alale will make u unfortunate
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Sagay212: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Blo.ody coward. Who are the we you are using. Come out boldly and tell us who the we are? Who is seeking or begging for your useless side or help. Oloriburuku.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is shoulder pad na baba l
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by sweetjohn(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Yorubas day agitate,IGBOS No insult instead we support them,can we get the same From them,I DOUBT.

No Igbo should involve his or herself in this. Let every region carry their cross. If it where the Igbos, I can assured you this people will never blink an eye instead join our oppressors to oppress us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Uchasa(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
GeneralPula:

undecided

That guy is from Kogi state, he is not Igbo sad. Mind how you talk, the problem of Nigeria is not from the East or West, it is the Fulanis.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Uchasa(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
JooEeL:

Look at a fresh example:

I'm shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by SoBright101: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is like you are new here

Uchasa:

That guy is from Kogi state, he is not Igbo sad. Mind how you talk, the problem of Nigeria is not from the East or West, it is the Fulanis.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by olajizz01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
APC slave,you are writing all these epistles just because you are eyeing one useless political post, I know your type and you are many.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by JooEeL(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Uchasa:

I'm shocked shocked shocked

I keep telling people that no tribe in this world is as devious as the Fulanis. The problem is, people tend to underestimate them too much. They are masters at turning kith against kin; throwing seeds of divisions and discord is their A-game. Turning kings against subjects; enticing rulers with financial promises, lobbying... all with an ulterior agenda.

If Igbos come to my land in SW, they proudly identify with their native names like Chidera or Chinedu.

The Fulani man instead could adopt a Yoruba name for his own child and blend it with his Fulani Islamic name (not all of them do this). He will now speak your language. If commotion starts, you won't know who's who. If they can f*ck all your women, they will gladly do so and join their bloodline with you and multiply as quickly as possible. You must have observed that they are an extreme mongrel race. Some are fair, some have curly hair. Some look like Egyptians, Libyans. Others are so dark like Malians and Senegalese. While some look like Hausa. If you look at some, they are slim, have narrow nose and bony cheeks.

But how they manage to still keep their offspring in the Fulani way of life is what astounds me. The blood mix changes little to nothing. The Fulani guy who later betrayed Afonja (Alimi) was also f*cking all my Yoruba women at Ilorin o. No gock am. Na part of weytin provoke Afonja na.

Fear Fulani o. No talk say I no warn you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by ibinaboonline: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na so so dem go dey praise you until you land for kirikiri gbosa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

The Fooooooolani Terrorist that disguises himself as a Christian is at it again.

You can only deceive the gullible just like your Fooooolani terrorists that keep liking your posts.

cc: Truthhurts1, Agboriotejoye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.