Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (43883 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Orkpekyandega:

The Fooooooolani Terrorist that disguises himself as a Christian is at it again.

You can only deceive the gullible just like your Fooooolani terrorists that keep liking your posts.

cc: Truthhurts1, Agboriotejoye
It's typical of people who support bigots like Buhari to be bigots too. You can see how many tribes he mentioned all in a bid to lick Fulani ass.
Such a pathetic excuse of a human being

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by latieph(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
See foolish write up.
You be mumu. Who ask for your support? Better go support una biafra
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by grim33(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Big loud fool.
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by PenSniper: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Shove it, you goon and an inconsequential slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by tinny123(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2021
FFK which side are you standing for.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by ofiko123(m): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2021
Very very funny...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Then you are of all humans the most miserable and dishonest. You. You're ready to die for Nigeria. I beg park well......
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2021
lapazi:
It’s easy to start a war, but no one knows how it will end, you pple should be careful, there a lot of Southwestern folks up north!

Let them come home.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
my instinct tells me the deep state is deciding the fate of FFK

Yoruba should boycott meat to avoid all these nonsense

a Yoruba man can't eat without 15 meat in the food, you will remain a fulani slave

where there is no demand there will be no supply

if Yoruba can boycott meat, attack all butcher to close shop, only then will I support a fear fear Yoruba man,

You speak as a woman. What you say on matters of war is inconsequential. Watch as the events unfold before you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Good Morning wasted region of Nigeria... So it took them more than 100 years years to realized 1 Nigeria is unworkable ... Cowards

How old are you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2021
planetx:
Is the guy wearing bulletproof or what is under his clothe.

You no get him number?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
Good bro, the game has already started changing and the whole atmosphere will realign. The unsophisticated move of the West will really change the the game!
It's a sign of cowardice to attack innocent people because of their tribe and religion and it's obvious most of those extremists are known bigots, and their bigotry will cost them a lot.

Empty words. Which game?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

A ROADSIDE MOTORCYCLE REPAIRMAN IS YOUR LEADER.

SOON A BIKEMAN MIGHT JUST BE SECOND IN COMMAND

God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings, there shall wisdom come.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by AFONJACOW(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2021
dragunov:

How old are you?
old enough to be ur Uncle
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by atobs4real(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
Mad people every where. Who need your help to fight war?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Basic123: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Yorubas day agitate,IGBOS No insult instead we support them,can we get the same From them,I DOUBT.

Where did you hear Sunday igoho attacking Igbo leaders? thanks

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Coolgent(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

How i wish all nairalanders are like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by dragunov: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
AFONJACOW:
old enough to be ur Uncle

No wonder your thinking is so archaic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) / VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo / How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.