Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (43884 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BaEnki(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
He should keep his excitement in his pocket, he’s not different from our tormentors.

He’s unwelcome around here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Sorsilo4life(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
na wa o. wahala for who come from naija
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by kingsvictor2: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
the life u are living is a miserable one, 30k a month to support a terrorist. Death is ur wish and so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Asour: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I have been reading some psychopathic 'Yoruba' comments regarding this incident and I just laugh... I have also noticed how they label every dissenter 'a Fulani' or 'Hausa slave' - I was also called 'Fulani' and then 'Hausa slave' by same persons for daring to share my own opinion...

I laugh at the hypocritical Yorubas cos when the kasala wey them dey run cast, e go do them like film... Once the war starts, my brother, na only una go fight because me and my people go mind our business.. Even if we go side any party at all, it would be Nigeria cos it's obvious the Yorubas expelling and persecuting Northerners(not only Fulanis) are the same people calling for Oduduwa Republic, which makes it obvious they're intentionally causing crisis to further their own selfish interests.. They sponsored the EndSars protest... It failed woefully. They attempted a second one which was resisted by well-meaning Nigerians. Now they are going about extrajudicially evicting people from their home in gross violation of the constitution.. Maiming, looting and dismembering hapless civilians...

But we are watching.. If they think we will side them, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is my country; my allegiance is to Nigeria and I am ready to die for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Although I didn't support the MODE of the endears protests but I think giving it a tribal/ethnic Colouration is disingenuous. Besides the fact that The movement had no unanimous leaders, Known Yoruba leaders where criticized by members of the union.

The movement also shared support from virtually ALL ethnic groups in the country. It's hard to mention many times where national unity was entrenched.

Endsars was one of such.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by obontami: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Too many jargons in your stupid post. read again and ask your self if you made any sense.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

May thunder fire you and your entire miserable generations ! What's this slowpoke saying ? As you so wish to die for your beloved Nigeria,may you have an unavoidable encounter with boko haram members or fulani bandits so that your stupid head can be violently severed from your malnourished body ! May the same fate experienced by Dr Fatai in the hands of those murderous fulani herdsmen in Igangan befall you and your family !

Who needs the bad luck you call support ? To hell with you,your spineless tribe and your entire idiotic generations.

Ode,Oponu,omo eranko lasan ! Stupid cow !
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Olarewajupascha: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeria is not Worth dyeing for.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by beejaay: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
JooEeL:

Lol. Fulanis / Hausas are the most treacherous kind of people you can ever think of. I 100% mean what I say. See that bornfool want to trick us. They are very good at deceiving; they go to the extent of adopting Yoruba names in real life. I have unearthed not one, not two, not three of this incident on facebook.

On NL here, they are masters of creating accounts that tend to speak for either Igbo or Yoruba. It pains me that it took me long before I discovered this. There used to be one guy on NL that showed a screenshot of the same moniker who was at one point acting as Igbo, then now switched to Yoruba. They create numerous accounts and try to cause confusion and division always between people trying to achieve freedom or simply rid them off their lives.

You see his comment now. He has 11 likes making it appear that majority is with him. But its a lie. They have multiple accounts that they use to accord themselves 'likes' to overwhelm you the reader into thinking their wretched opinion is the popular opinion. During #EndSARS, they did this to the max. If you watch well, the Manna-BBQgrills, Silver-NorGold guy and the ILove-DemManna guy are one and the same thing. You'd see his comments are usually similar and tend to involve multiple quotes and random bolded text.

If you watch Simply-leo, you'd observe he's likely the same person disguising as big-Head9 and yar-imo. The style across the 3 monikers is similar. He attacks (usually Igbos). He never responds to quotes. He comments only once per thread, and he usually likes to use a meme that has 2 guys mockingly laughing.

You saw how the Seriki was shedding croc tears after the Igboho saga. You saw how he lied that Igboho shot, when it was his men that brought the guns out live first.

This thing is called taqiyya coupled with divide-and-rule

Trust the Fulani man at your own peril!

It's game over for them.. The onus is on us now to not allow them divide us again. We should start open their yarns for all to see..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by gaftsoil(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Great leader, Nigeria is gradually coming to an end
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by perdollar(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Osu tribe wl always remain Osu. Just as afonja invited terrorists from d North to kill his own ppl so wl muric do.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BeigJawnson(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
JooEeL:

The person you quoted is a fulani killer.

bros you have said it all. truely he is and it is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Olarewajupascha: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeria is not Worth dyeing for
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by BeigJawnson(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
JooEeL:

The person you quoted is a fulani killer.

bros you have said it all. truely he is and it is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by donjahsy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
If you are ready to die for Nigeria, please kindly report to Sambisa. Shekau needs your urgent attention.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Guestlander: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

They also have been killing people in Benue and other Middle belt states for about 10 years now, abi?
They are the people who are killing everyone in a village and then change the name of the village abi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Nezan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Those clapping for these guys should be there for them when kasala burst o,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by YorubaPrince: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

COWARD! They die million times before they're actually dead. angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Eriokanmi: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
See as im body dey swell with charms inside grin

This one bad oo grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Redhot111(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

I hate fear fear cowards. I guess you know how long some fulani terrorists have been commiting unthinkable crime through out the country while the people cry and call on the government and security agancies to do something about it to no avail? So are you suggesting they fold their hand until they are completely annihilated by those terrorists? Efulefu, let me tell you this. It is better to die for something than to die for nothing. Let the Yoruba nation fight to defend their land since it has become necessary
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by nedekid: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
If you truly are ready to die for Nigeria, kindly join the Nigeria army. Your patriotism is needed in the south east.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Germanhunter(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!

Nobody sponsored #Endsars to foster dis-unity and this you know

We got to an all high morale
We were just tired
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!
Opinion is free and so, you just aired yours. Let me correct you on this...nobody sponsored endsars rather, some groups were impressed by their sense of unity and so, pledged to support in cash and in kind. Nobody can sponsor me, except I sponsor that person. I wouldn't say more than that so I don't incur the wrath of the moderator. I've received enough ban here lol.

Let me remind you this. The afonja war was a great mistake caused by brothers of same parents over power tussle. Such can't happen in the present day Nigeria again. Yorubas have learnt their lessons from the afonja war.

I wouldn't know where you were during Fulani Yoruba fight in ife a few years ago which was caused by a fulaniman who killed a welder who was going to his place of work early in the morning in a reprisal of the treatment one oba's thugs meted out to a group of fulanis for insulting an oba's wife who was once married to one fulaniman before divorcing him and later went for the oba( not Ooni) . This innocent welder was attacked, slaughtered like ram and dismembered, putting his body inside a wheel barrow and was mocking him and yorubas as they moved the wheel barrow about. Their leaders didn't caution them. When yorubas descended on them, it was bloody. I can't remember the number of Fulani bodies brought out of a deep well in ife at that eleyele market. See the way their people were transporting their fellows home. They brought over 30 buses from the north to evacuate their people elrufai also sent some. Any tribe who tries our patience would regret it. Let there be reprisal and if you like run to cotonou. We will always win.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Usakachris(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
See as Oga Sunday wear war cloth under Neath his cloth. Don't ask me cos I can spot onde and booki, agero from his back.

We the elite fulanis are watching
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Iykoto86(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Elzakzaky:
This reminds me of the popular yoruba folktale

Song: A o merin joba
Response: E we ku ewele
Song: Erin to de ade owo
Song: Erin to wo ewu oye
Song: A o merin joba

Sonday Igboho should be weary of people like FFK, IPOB, etc

Abi o. Wisdom is profitable to direct .
Its obvious ,you lack wisdom my friend.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Iykoto86(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
4ckyou:
Let the war begin, we Niger deltans are watching with keen interest.
Reporting from onitcha, and na we dey here.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by Iykoto86(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
ibrutex:
Only if there is unity among the Yorubas this guy would have succeeded, most of the Yoruba Fula ass leakers already running around doing there things now...hmm hmm drop mic
he will succeed .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by tonardo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is he wearing a bullet proof?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by JooEeL(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
beejaay:

It's game over for them.. The onus is on us now to not allow them divide us again. We should start open their yarns for all to see..

Look at a fresh example:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by MarvelousMe: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
JooEeL:

Lol. Fulanis / Hausas are the most treacherous kind of people you can ever think of. I 100% mean what I say. See that bornfool want to trick us. They are very good at deceiving; they go to the extent of adopting Yoruba names in real life. I have unearthed not one, not two, not three of this incident on facebook.

On NL here, they are masters of creating accounts that tend to speak for either Igbo or Yoruba. It pains me that it took me long before I discovered this. There used to be one guy on NL that showed a screenshot of the same moniker who was at one point acting as Igbo, then now switched to Yoruba. They create numerous accounts and try to cause confusion and division always between people trying to achieve freedom or simply rid them off their lives.

You see his comment now. He has 11 likes making it appear that majority is with him. But its a lie. They have multiple accounts that they use to accord themselves 'likes' to overwhelm you the reader into thinking their wretched opinion is the popular opinion. During #EndSARS, they did this to the max. If you watch well, the Manna-BBQgrills, Silver-NorGold guy and the ILove-DemManna guy are one and the same thing. You'd see his comments are usually similar and tend to involve multiple quotes and random bolded text.

If you watch Simply-leo, you'd observe he's likely the same person disguising as big-Head9 and yar-imo. The style across the 3 monikers is similar. He attacks (usually Igbos). He never responds to quotes. He comments only once per thread, and he usually likes to use a meme that has 2 guys mockingly laughing.

You saw how the Seriki was shedding croc tears after the Igboho saga. You saw how he lied that Igboho shot, when it was his men that brought the guns out live first.

This thing is called taqiyya coupled with divide-and-rule

Trust the Fulani man at your own peril!

You are sharp

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader by JooEeL(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
beejaay:

If you want an extreme insight into the Fulanis, I have a program for you but it is in pure Yoruba. You will enjoy it, I bet. Seriously insightful and knowledgeable caller broke down the Fulanis, their invasion, their religion, their beliefs, journeys, invasion and wars. It's very long o but if you get wifi or somtin, and you have a Yoruba friend to translate it, you need listen to am :

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fmJmfBIZnc]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) / VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo / How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.