Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54373 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Innobee99(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
This one na smart Deeper Life babe ooooo. Wait ooooo, Is her Church not against collecting money from a guy she's not married to?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Pelxmiye(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
sparko1:

He is very right, deeper life doesn’t marry outside, even if you’re a member and you are not a worker, no marriage for you.

The beautiful girls in most deeper churches are secretly dating one prayer warrior brother , or choir leader or one youth pastor in most of their churches, I noticed this cos I attended deeper life in university becos it was close to my hostel in school, most of their chicks nah supposed serious brothers in church ,who are workers dem dey marry, the funny thing is they know how to keep their relationships in church under wraps, so u won't even know anything, until you just see that they're married, the same brothers would be like they'll be monks forever, nah dem dey carry their most beautiful chicks, the courtship is just like those old local, cultural Korean movies.Though I rep them for having some really decent girls, character wise ,but then you'd have to fake your love for working in the church so you can even get their attention, a lot of them are already taken by top top brothers in the church, so yeah, you won't find girls who are liberal minded there, I'm not saying girls who are wild, I'm saying girls who are free thinking, I'm not saying girls who are not spiritual ,yes they're spiritual but even their pastors can spoil whatever relationships you have or intend to have with them, but it's easy to get them, just be very close to their pastors or top brothers or maybe lie...they don't want you to ever be real with them, so just toe the lines they want you and you'll get their girls, but I must say, I don't think they're fun, before u even approach their girls, they've psycho-analysed and have already made up their mind, you can rarely change that about them...so good luck wink wink
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mrlouis:

Take this singular advice and be blessed

Yes,he said the candid truth
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

who will now refund all expenses the guy has incure in the cause of the relationship.

if what u are saying is true,I think I need to tell my younger sister to start going to deeper life so that one mumu brother can toast and and pay her school fees then break up after 6months

You are not allowed as a brother to spend on the lady. If you do, na your business
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Innobee99(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
Wait small abeg
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by abduljubril: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
ask her if she's a virgin or not
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

If you are loaning her the money be sure to have evidence like the transaction details stating that yclewrly that it is a loan.

As for visiting your house, it is neither here nor there... You have made a reasonable proposal by allowing her come with her siblings

Just be careful with her..she has used her parents as excuse..watch that ame in your relationship and be sure that you have their consent before going forward
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harmlesspill:
After the breakup, in 6 months,if things didn't fall in comfortable places for both, won't the guy feel cheated after spending small or large amounts on something that didn't do him good?

As I said, you are not permitted to spend on the sister. If u do OYO
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
mperornero:

who con teach you how to Bleep?

Lol. Eeh no concern you
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Babathanks(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why would you even plan to marry a deeper life girl for Christ sake
They never look attracted to me, I don’t know y ����
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by EmmanuelBanks: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Young king.. Be street wise, ths religious girls can be so ghetto.. I pray what happened to me don't happen to you. E go shock u

grin

abegg wetin happen to you bros...we won learn ooo
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by lanreonplanet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
A deeper life member will involve the marriage committee in your quest to marry her. They will insist on genotype test, check whether you as a man is potent, HIV test. Both of you can only meet in a public place, no exchange of gift or money until you're married. This your babe may be attending Deeper life, but she is not a member

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by healthbing(f): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

u mean,before u say yes to my proposal to date me or to marry me? if we both.meet outside the country nko?

I will send somebody to the inquiry or ask questions about your people..
That's why I hate all these public and suprise proposal stuff..
When a woman get married she's not just married to the man she's married to his family..
So making inquiries is very important if you're not available to go there yourself
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
simplesearch:

And what do you want her to go and do in his house that can't be done elsewhere if the intention is pure and genuine and not for a show off?

Haba did you read the story? Is it a crime for a Lady to know her guys house while being accompanied? Except a corrupt mind will read different meanings into the visit.

Yes certain things should be in check to avoid violating ground rules they have both agreed on, but pls let's not make a big deal over what is not.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by sparko1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pelxmiye:

The beautiful girls in most deeper churches are secretly dating one prayer warrior brother , or choir leader or one youth pastor in most of their churches, I noticed this cos I attended deeper life in university becos it was close to my hostel in school, most of their chicks nah supposed serious brothers in church ,who are workers dem dey marry, the funny thing is they know how to keep their relationships in church under wraps, so u won't even know anything, until you just see that they're married, the same brothers would be like they'll be monks forever, nah dem dey carry their most beautiful chicks, the courtship is just like those old local, cultural Korean movies.Though I rep them for having some really decent girls, character wise ,but then you'd have to fake your love for working in the church so you can even get their attention, a lot of them are already taken by top top brothers in the church, so yeah, you won't find girls who are liberal minded there, I'm not saying girls who are wild, I'm saying girls who are free thinking, I'm not saying girls who are not spiritual ,yes they're spiritual but even their pastors can spoil whatever relationships you have or intend to have with them, but it's easy to get them, just be very close to their pastors or top brothers or maybe lie...they don't want you to ever be real with them, so just toe the lines they want you and you'll get their girls, but I must say, I don't think they're fun, before u even approach their girls, they've psycho-analysed and have already made up their mind, you can rarely change that about them...so good luck wink wink

I like everything to be moderate and real, the pretense is too much.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Oluwaseunbandur: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:

Don't tell him yet pls
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalliDora1:

Not really.

The last relationship I had, ( I won't lie) I visited and even cooked.

Today, if I get into any relationship, and I'm sure we are heading to the Altar, I will visit and try to put a few things in order, to suit my taste. Though I'll be careful not to sleep over and it has to be a trusted bro.

If you both are spiritually mature, you can handle it. She can and should in fact visit and try getting herself used to the new environment. Simple!

wat can u do in the night that u can't do during the day,I love ur sincerity sha.thanks. am oluwadamilola
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Bigfish121(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Before I marry anybody I am dating,she must live with me for at least 6 months or 1 year.let me see if I can endure her.i nor want hear story.
To me that girl nah loose.fkrget those her plenty talk.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by healthbing(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

u mean,before u say yes to my proposal to date me or to marry me? if we both.meet outside the country nko?

Dating and marriage is different..
While in the course of dating and both parties have agreed they will get married after a couple of years or month then it's important to start making inquiry little by little..
Make friends with people from his place and find out how his family are..
In case am too busy to do so I will ask someone to do it.
As a woman when you get married you're not just married to the man but to the family,his background and everything about him.. because any problem that's comes up will affect you both.
So its important you know what you're going into so you would be prepared for it.Thats my own opinion anyways
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

Urgent 50k to register carryover courses? Chai brother aren't u seeing the red flag...Carryover weh worth 50k no be small one o...

Be careful before you take an entitled dumbo to your parents as wife...
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by harmony75: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
this sister in Christ is suspicious o carry over again?! abeg this one na pretender born again what's she doing that her GP is so bad for a carryover this sister na sly queen and Olodo⁉️ she's hiding so many things how will she not want to know her future home⁉️ even coming with someone she said no!. Mr investigate this girl and her family wella something is fishy|

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Trogge: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I respect deeper life girls like mad, the way they handle cucumber will chase the demon out of it,OP she's simply pretending
. Guy please take it easy, grin grin grin. I dey fear you ooooo, which one be cucumber wey dey pursue demon
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
grin grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
lanreonplanet:
A deeper life member will involve the marriage committee in your quest to marry her. They will insist on genotype test, check whether you as a man is potent, HIV test. Both of you can only meet in a public place, no exchange of gift or money until you're married. This your babe may be attending Deeper life, but she is not a member

what of if she is dating somebody that is not depper life church nko?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Liposure: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
FashionCookie:
You are dating a greedy person and a dullard. She can collect gifts but doesn't want to know your place. Good luck to your relationship.
probably she's scared of collecting the 18+ gift

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

Put the horse before the cart. Marry her, THEN show her your house.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by femmoy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
op continue assisting her,your reward is in heaven.
if you can't think well enough, then you are not ripe enough for marriage yourself.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nicoddemus(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Why mention the name of her church without mentioning yours?

Nigga doesn't go to any church angry
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Babara1994:
Don't be surprised she has a nigga somewhere
that is giving it to her steady.

Your job is to buy her gifts and send her money, while the other guy's job is to smash her.

Be wise, guys. Don't spend a dime on any woman you're not yet married to.
I cum in piss undecided

You must be very very........
[i]I cum in piss[/i]
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Okortor: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lol,. Where is your city?.hope it's not what am thinking?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bigfish121:
Before I marry anybody I am dating,she must live with me for at least 6 months or 1 year.let me see if I can endure her.i nor want hear story.
To me that girl nah loose.fkrget those her plenty talk.

you talk childish.
when u get to a certain stage in life u will know ,people change with respect to circumstances, the same girl u know very well today might not he the same you know tomorrow due to.many factors,like money,child position.e.t.c
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by DukeJenrus: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Remember stingy men association

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.