Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54374 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guy forget all these Christian babes, don't be fooled. Let her parents provide the money she needs for her whatever but for humanity sake you can help her if you want but don't act stupid. Women are very calculative and manipulative beings.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by tonieguy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
I commend you man.

However, your situation is a bit dicey. It's smart to stop spending on her until marriage since she is also using the religious angle as an excuse not to know your place.

On the other hand, what if you finally marries her and for the reason should could not pay the fees on time, it affects her graduation and you are stuck with a wife that is not a graduate and as such is limited in achieving things a graduate can easily achieve like jobs, etc.

My brother, think carefully and weigh it.

I will advice you pay if the money is available.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The girl is using Op to catch cruise.

OP is using us to catch cruise. This story never happened.

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by badonkadonk: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?

He hasn't asked us.. it appears he has made a decision, let's be patient
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by thinkmoney(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
InfernoNig:
Don't blame her. She is avoiding temptation. Or she don't want you to find out that she is very wild down there. Just Saying
She is doing one good but leaving the other out.
*It's good she doesn't want to come to your house. She should consider coming in company of friends or a brother.
* You too on the other hand is not obligated to fund her.
If she isn't telling u that deeper life actually discourages collecting too much from somebody you are in courtship with, it may be that she is being selfish and really want to just use u

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Sixfeetbelle: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
pocohantas:

OP is using us to catch cruise. This story never happened.

grin grin grin

Welp! I never saw that coming
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
onyenatruchi:
I think I should go with this fulani lady, cos I prefer fulani to hausa. But should I go against Nnamdi Kanu opinion on fulani undecided
Nnamdi Kanu has married his own wife, so no one has the right to dictate for me undecided
Let me give this fulani girl a chance undecided
Opportunity comes but once undecided
I love ur figure of speech
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
boom99:

Everything way get advantage get disadvantage. In deeperlife courtship you are not allowed to touch yourself or cook for the guy. Because after 6 month courtship if you don't like yourself you go your separate ways. The lady won't feel cheated cos you no use am dump

who will now refund all expenses the guy has incure in the cause of the relationship.

if what u are saying is true,I think I need to tell my younger sister to start going to deeper life so that one mumu brother can toast and and pay her school fees then break up after 6months
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mmadu4: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
tonieguy:
I commend you, man.

However, your situation is a bit dicey. It's smart to stop spending on her until marriage since she is also using the religious angle as an excuse not to know your place.

On the other hand, what if you finally marry her and for a reason should not pay the fees on time, it affects her graduation, and you are stuck with a wife that is not a graduate and as such is limited in achieving things a graduate can easily achieve like jobs, etc.

My brother, think carefully and weigh it.

I will advise you to pay if the money is available.

You gave good advice but messed up by saying he should pay if the money is available. Even if the money dey sef sometimes lets apply sense. Relationship is not a business venture it shouldn't be money money all the time . If i have millions i wont even give such girl 1 kobo until i know my stand in the relationship. Men like you are the reason why ladies of today feel they are entitled to our money. its a shame

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

She is doing one good but leaving the other out.
*It's good she doesn't want to come to your house. She should consider coming in company of friends or a brother.
* You too on the other hand is not obligated to fund her.
If she isn't telling u that deeper life actually discourages collecting too much from somebody you are in courtship with, it may be that she is being selfish and really want to just use u

are u a dapper life member?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by TemmyT002(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tell her to bring her brother with her na.
She is probably scared you will ask her to cook, to bath, to kiss, to stay overnight.
We know them.
They like to follow old customs where would-be bride's do not visit their would-be groom's place.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by subcbouy: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
But some churches rules about dating and courtship shall.
What lady in question does not know how to cook or do other important house chores.
hahaha did you marry a cook or a wife? If you marry a wife, you manage whatever that comes with it or train her if possible. Because you cannot train a cook to be a wife but can train a wife to be a cook.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
iamcee:

You said "without having sex first too see if she is great at it" .
So, pre-marital sex should be made compulsory,right?..okay so,when you have sex with her and she isn't good at it,you would dump her right?.. after dumping her, then her next bf is someone like you who likes testing and if she still not great at it,he would leave her too, right?..
Is she doing giveaway?
I don't understand this kinda mentality..
I'm not in support of sex before marriage..if you get married to a virgin who doesn't know how to have sex,teach her or maybe she isn't a virgin ,teach her.
Besides,do you wanna get married to a lady just because she is great at having sex?..no other qualities??..Damn!
To any lady reading this, don't give room for sex before marriage..stop rendering yourself cheap.

sorry to ask,
how old are u?
what level are u in school?

this descion is the best u have make,but with time I will see if u can stand by it or not..talking from experience sha

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by toluwalekey(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nonsense!
You had better not marry such girl o because she probably is hiding something.
I know a man, a minister in my church that married a lady that never visited him, after the marriage, the man got to know that the wife had mental issues. The man don run comot for house now sef.

Op you better avoid her to avoid stories that touches the heart
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by kunle75(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

Association of stingy men is needed now,their input will make an immense contribution.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Geesaintagape: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
My dear open ur eyes. How can she refuse knowing ur house. I can u tell categorically that's she is hiding her flaws
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Naanlong01:
My brother, that's their Church doctrine, am presently with one

and u are doing the sending?
is good ooo
I respect man that can do it because I am very stringy,
am very nice but very stingy,I encourage no sex before marriage and also encourage no kobo before marriage

pls of what use is Christian courtship (am also in 1 now going to 2 years) u spend like eveery regular guy outside do all wat of things but she can never come and cook for u even if u are sick, I am getting tired of it
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mgbedianya(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
You are washing the car, one guy man is cruising on it
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Mrlouis: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.

Take this singular advice and be blessed

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
CHOPbeating:
Dear chinedumc91

It is not quite, but very dangerous to intend marrying someone whom you have not known so deeply; that is why many contemporary marriage scatter.

You guys needs to be really into each other in all perspectives so that you can have series of problems and settle it; your both abilities to settle such issues are what would establish the fact that both of you can get along. Even if you date angels, there must be problems!

Even though my own was too long, I dated my wife for 8 years before marriage; we met early in university, graduated, served, and until we both got jobs. But we do have issues as we get along; it, therefore, taught me that until death do couples apart, they will always have problems.

A girl that is as Deeper as her in Christianity (so she claims according to your write-up) even up to the extent that she doesn’t want to come to your house based on her church’s guidance that she’s adhering to, yet she knows what it means to be collecting money and gifts from a man; Christianity generally does not support such.

I also want you to note this: A Deeper girl has nothing really to do with such volume of carryovers; she’s expected to be serious and morally good. Who da hell is registering carryovers with N50k? shey we no go school? How many carryovers and why? I can’t condone or overlook such nonsense. Lack of academic seriousness alone is a very big factor to cause problem between I and my bae; she knows me.

Look beyond ass, breast and affection; you need more than that in a woman. If she can accumulate such academic debt as N50k due to loss of focus, that alone destroyed her moral ground and shows that her education is a waste.

I graduated from a university where girls are just about runs (sexual business) and I’ve lived so closely with many to understand their life and how they feel, so I’ve seen enough girls to advice you that SHE MIGHT BE A LovePeddler (and they always need money). You might nearly die the day you’ll find out. But wait, which school is she studying in?

THEY WILL LOOK SO INNOCENT BUT THEIR RUNS MIGHT EVEN BE INTER-STATE THAT MEN PAY FOR THEIR TRAVEL EXPENSES.

Guy only GOD can singlehandedly give you the woman HE alone has prepared for you.

I DON SEE THINGS ABEG!!!

I love ur wirte up,u dated ur wife for 8years?wow!!! how did u manage to cope,
be sincere,did u engage in premarital sex? are u not tired of her nagging now? have u ever cheat or her? pls am here to learn thanks
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by blasterman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

Na so e dey start.

Una never even marry she don dey beg for money

when una come marrry nko?

As the late ubong king says a man should be buying assests and not liabilites, assets and not liabilites,assets and not liabilites,assets and not liabilites

this wan na future liabilty

IF u wan give am give am with church mind but no come here dey cry say another person don collobi am l8r .

U know women matter no be mathematics
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mmadu4: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are not romantic at all I hit her

with pillow She flog me wit USB cable for neck
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalliDora1:
If you're tripple sure she will marry you, don't force her to your house. Even me as an RCCG member, we are not advised to meet in secluded places.

As for the money.. I can't advise you not to help her. It's your money, do whatever you deem fit with it. Some "student" wife to be are not loyal.

are u engage?
did u visit ur fiancé @ home?
did u cook for him? pls answer the following with all sincerity.thanks
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ArcFresky(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need yourdo.

I would have thought she was decent when she decided against coming to your house.

But her asking you for money is a no no, especially being expectant of gifs and all...

Real deeperlife girl won't even talk to you about dating unless you have seen her pastor. She won't even accept gifts from you.

Thats a real deeperlife girl.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

I wouldn't advice the girl to come to your house alone ,coming with her sisters is kinda risky as well..she should rather come with her brothers or a/some very trusted male(s) she knows...
Besides,why are you so worried when she said she isn't coming?..or you wanna lure her into doing something she doesn't wanna do ?.. raping?..
Also,It's not until a girl comes to your house that you will be able to know her true identity..you can know that through other several kinda ways.
For you guys to wanna get married to each other,I expect the relationship to be very intimate.
Since you know her already to the extent of wanting to get married to her and she gat the qualities you need,you shouldn't be bothered she doesn't wanna come to your house.
She might be avoiding temptation..
About the money she is asking you for ,if you can't afford to give her,then LEND her..she said you should "borrow or give her"..
Lend her if you gat the money..are you even sure you love the girl?..and you guys wanna get married to each other this year angry
Besides, have you prayed to God to know if she is the right one?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Bobage16(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
you sef wey de date and court am,,yu no know wetin u go de expect? all dis tins de cause big problem for marriage o cos una go de disagree everytime,,,or u sef suppose become member of her church too na,,just saying,
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

are u engage?
did u visit ur fiancé @ home?
did u cook for him? pls answer the following with all sincerity.thanks

Not really.

The last relationship I had, ( I won't lie) I visited and even cooked.

Today, if I get into any relationship, and I'm sure we are heading to the Altar, I will visit and try to put a few things in order, to suit my taste. Though I'll be careful not to sleep over and it has to be a trusted bro.

If you both are spiritually mature, you can handle it. She can and should in fact visit and try getting herself used to the new environment. Simple!
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by JastSiryin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Now i know why my homie with a stern look warned me never to allow a lady put me in a "frame" during a relationship. Once you begin a relationship playing by her rules it would be very difficult for you to get what you want. I'm not judging her or anything, and I'm certainly not encouraging you to do something detrimental to your relationship. I'm only just pointing out that you may have begun the relationship on a wrong footing. Honestly if she really knew the "real you" this wouldn't have been a problem. My guy, you guys aren't dating abeg
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Omoikarekimire(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Beware of women that behaves like herdsmen terrorist.They pretend to like you because of what they want from you,and if you complain at all they start to withdraw and lay siege to benefits that should have been beneficial to both sides.They are so manipulative and at the end destructive.Any woman that likes to collect must know how to give.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by toprealman: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
Let's see how it goes
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
healthbing:
For me it's important to know the house of the person you want to marry and get to know how he lives or do things.

If you can't visit him than collecting gifts from him is also not good..

To take precautions Don't go at odd hours and Don't sleep over.

You're relationship is intimate enough for her to visit you maybe with friends or siblings since her parents are aware of the relationship..

For me before I say yes to any man
•I must know your house
•Your parents house
•The way to your village
•Your village house
•Your work place
•Your best friends place and behavior
•And I must be sure you don't have any erectile dysfunction through test..

A woman I know got married to this guy without knowing his place because the guy told her that their church don't let a lady visit a man before marriage and after the marriage she found out the guy was squatting with a friend in a one room apartment and that brought the marriage to an end..

You have to know how a person lives to be able to manage that person.
Some persons are actually very neat outside but so dirty inside.
While some married men keep their wife at Aba and go to Abuja to get married again.

Visiting a man is not sin see it as a way of checking how much you can control you sexual urge.
Many people have fallen victim to fraudsters,cheats and liars because of this.

Our prayer each day should be 'Lord lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil'.

If you love her go and make your intentions know to the parents formally (introduction) maybe after that her parents will allow her visit you

u mean,before u say yes to my proposal to date me or to marry me? if we both.meet outside the country nko?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Actually, what she said is correct, deeper members are not to visit each especially when the church is not yet involved in their relationship, meaning that the relationship must be formalized by going to the marriage committee before any visit and one should not go alone, on the aspect of spending on her, you should to be careful, don't start what can't finish, and don't show her you have money, if not the kind of list of items you will be given for the dowry will surprise you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.