Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake (6509 Views)

RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) / As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! / Nigerian Troops Recapture Two Strategic Local Governments From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake by 3kay945(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2011
tenfour:

[td]Quote
You fans of GEJ are amusing with the way you think GEJ will win and all will be well . It will end in tears for all of you . A man is blatantly aiding and abetting corruption, profligacy, grotesque fiscal irresponsibility , indolence and the hideous looting of our commonwealth yet you folks are here holding brief for him? This is a man , without any iota of doubt , who enjoys the support of the most ruinous hands in Nigeria , because they think in him they have found a 'soulmate', yet you all delude yourself that Nigeria can survive much longer under GEJ and his fourty thieves? Even the so-called debate was a joke and a disgrace. limp questions , asked with total deference , accompanied with listless, vague and condescending answers. A perfect example of the decietful 'arrangee' 419 con of Nigerians that is the hallmark of the PDP . Win or lose , GEJ is f.ucked . Na me talk am . guys like GEJ , because they are just simply not attentive and astute , are often the last to see the writing on the wall. Nigeria can simply not survive GEJ's free-for-all and everyone-act-as-bad-as-they-please leadership style . You all must think we are back in 1980. You guys are blind to what is very obvious. We have seen a lot of things , all negative , happen for the first time in our history under GEJ. This is only the beginning . The criminal is always the last to see that the game is up. [/td]

@GBAWE or whatever your name is, it is you, buhari, atiku, ribadu and your family that will all be in TEARS. Can you imagine? Are you cursing people just because of election. Is this a do or die affair? fool,

thanks for the above, kiss kiss kiss
Re: 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake by dayokanu(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
octavia:

@dayokanu your very funny,ptf in the south,like ,lets talk in monetary terms,when he was busy constructing roads,go and find out about buhari and awolowo's passport.your talking about change when your feeling it already,for 20months he didn't dim it fit to conduct credible elections,you are here talking crab, who is buhari,he wants to fight corruption without idiagbon,i dey laugh o.

Ok In monetary terms can you tell us how much was spent by PTF? Knowing the South had more schools than the North.

So seizing Passport = Jailing according to GEJ fans?.

He truncated a democracy and the major actors in the 2nd republic were still in jail, why would he rush another election when he hasnt cleared the mess of the previous one?
Re: 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake by Orikinla(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
I saw the primary school Q and A session with GEJ called a presidential debate. The questions failed to address the most cogent issues of the election. I have said that if Nigeria is really working, GEJ would be better employed in a zoo or working for the Chevron Wild Life habitat in Lekki, Lagos.
Re: 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake by Gbenge77(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
Orikinla:

I saw the primary school Q and A session with GEJ called a presidential debate. The questions failed to address the most cogent issues of the election. I have said that if Nigeria is really working, GEJ would be better employed in a zoo or working for the Chevron Wild Life habitat in Lekki, Lagos.
you can say that again,lol.
Re: 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake by enjwasa: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hmmmmm. GEJ floored them indeed!!! though i hold the opposition in contempt for staying away, it's a statement to GEJ "MAKE THE GROUND RULES FAIR". Your excuses for your absence from the NN24 debate were very lame but none the less I praise GEJ. he has broken the record as the 1st PDP presidential candidate to be part of a televised debate.

All that said, I am still not convinced he's the best of all the candidates for very strong reasons.

What are his antecedents?

He has been in public life for close to 15 yrs now if not more? what are his track records during his time as LG Chairman, Deputy Gov, Governor, VP and President?

The party he even belongs to is monstrous and THE GREATEST PROBLEM. It will definately swallow him. the minute he becomes president he will be opverburdened with settling the very various interest groups within the party. WE ARE SET FOR A REPEAT OF THE SAME OF THE SAME OLD.

All

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally / See Amount Of Food Items US Govt Gave Its Citizens / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.