Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101006 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Omokrireno: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

130 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by extol1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

1258 Likes 73 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Intoboy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Zonex1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
sorry
sorry
sorry manage, nah all watin I fit tell u, cos wahala for d country too plenty so manage d sorry buh wait on a second note, guy u sure say if dat ur gurl date cubana him go broke hustle oo make ....d der d wait

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
wonderful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't care about the money ritual angle but if she is a liar and and sleeps around, dump the biitch. If she decides to kill herself, then one less olosho to worry about.

480 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Intoboy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Intoboy:
Ok

It's obvious you've been used for rituals too
You shouldn't hav told her,now you're in for it... I don't av space in my house i could av asked you to come ad stay. Ask righteousness,his house is big

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by DaddyRochie1642: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Zonex1:
sorry
sorry
sorry manage, nah all watin I feet tell u, cos wahala for d country too plenty so manage d sorry

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Babara1994(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Did you sleep with her? If you've slept with her, you need deliverance.

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by JohnOkolo: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omokrireno:

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

Wish her a good life after death bro.

Cause if she had contentment she would not have been used for ritual but most ladies want it all hence what befalls them is on their head not yours

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Oluwaleinad14(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahhahhh

Op e be like sey you like brokeness and difficult life sha, Baba japa that babe don get askura be that. Don't allow any desperate bitch slowdown your hustle and progress in life.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Chummynoni(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omokri
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by mosdii(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
What you should do;

1. Accept her back

2. Tell her to quit her work or business

3. Marry her

4. Handover everything you owned to her and in her name.

5. Drink sniper to complete the process.

Advice ko solution ni
After this life saving revelation, you're still asking of advice.

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Komolafe89: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
some people dump pass sheep, you were told that som1 has been used, u even experienced the negative outcome yet still asking what to do.

I'll advice you to go for court marriage and blood oath

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by tyup(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Komolafe89:
some people dump pass sheep, you were told that som1 has been used, u even experienced the negative outcome yet still asking what to do.

Lmao..... no joy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by esky158(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
One fool don use dis one cash out but no problem just carry am go that ur church make they do am deliverance

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Sonnobax15(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
To see girl wey Dem never use for money rituals these days be like who dey find 20years old virgin for Owerri.....You go hardly find one....

Op,No only run for your life.... infact disappear

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bros at this point japa should be ur first name o..
ive had such experience before,I quickly applied japa formula
na olosho she be,she no go die..

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by kc4christ(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
bros

relax like snail make we organise leg for you make u use run.

see question, imagine village people find u come house and dis same bae dey with u them go use electromagnetic force send u to grave.

32 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by grim33(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Mgtow guys mgtow

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Twelfthman: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2021
I expected you to say she thinking about the solution to what you accused her of which might mean she doesn't believe it or she just being selfish and manipulative.

Advice her to go for deliverance and try your best to stay away from her because her type won't take no for an answer. It is either their way or the highway

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by tobechi74: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Let us assume she was cursed in such a way that whoever gets in contact with her will be extra rich. Will you drop her ol. I want to understand. is it because she is cursed or because the so called curse is an undesirable trait - in poverty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Mikester: 3:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Good. Be with someone who brings out the best in you not the stress in you. Everything is getting expensive except some people, they are getting cheaper.cry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Nonexistent1:
I don't care about the money ritual angle but if she is a liar and and sleeps around, dump the biitch. If she decides to kill herself, then one less olosho to worry about.

Bro you wicked oh ...lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by femi4: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

But her pussy wasn't used for ritual... Nonsense post

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Kobicove(m): 5:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Since you have made up your mind to end the relationship, do not accept her back undecided

Ending the relationship should be about her poor attitude and the fact that she tells lies and not that rubbish about money ritual

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by stchinedu: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2021
I once read a similar story here on NL that made first page. I doubt this story...the ending did not justify the storyline.

How can you be asking for input when you already have the output?

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by stchinedu: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Komolafe89:

I tire o! Ori bobo yen ti gbale

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.