Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49312 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Queenserah26(f): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Very true

shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Happen everyday. Dated a girl for 3-4 years, and she is married to her ex now
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by PCG001: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Awaarawa01:
G
ɢ-stʀɨռɢ❓❓undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Zoehill(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
k
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by tundeEgem: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2021
He probably has more money and knows how to treat a woman
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Isokoson1: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Bros op,, wahali dis mata no funny, u Don turn ex be dat Nah,.... Dat girl dey like footballer her old club Don sign her back..

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by BlessedNuel: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Reverse and pull back to your own ex if she is still single

She was just using you to catch cruise
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Omezif(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Leave her to continue where she stops. It's unlawful for a woman to leave her husband and marry another man.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2021
The Dik was too sweet for her, so he went back
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Lol. You were her side chick; keeping her warm for her ex.
Congratulations.

Find another girl that has broken up with her boyfriend to console. tongue
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Queenserah26(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Move on Bro, better days lie ahead.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Upforgreatness(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

Oga She used you as rebound now that things are better with her so called ex she will definitely leave u ...na u make u move forward
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by wellmax(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2021
I do one girl this thing ooo.
I left her and went back to ex and got married 5 months later.

Tee I am sorry, the situations were just beyond my control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Date a virgin, you will not hear.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by 9jasmart(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2021
She was on sabbatica with you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

The Ex factor is a strong thing especially when the lady has falling in love.

This is why I advise any guy meeting a new lady to be very smart cos most ladies just use guys as pass time lovers whilst still nursing feelings for their ex.

This thread I wrote years back comes to mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/3304548/how-know-main-lover-pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by contactmorak: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Wisdom o
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2021
It was not meant to be between both of you undecided
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Victor1883(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Not my business, move to the next news
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ohosi4real(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
Yes, maybe you are 30 second man.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by CheedyJ(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
shege45:
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot
Which one is stop her from all communications with her ex, should she be told to cut all ties with her ex and even if he does that, how are you sure she won’t find a way to keep in touch with her ex secretly? ..Truth is, she was never really over her ex simple

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
missiret:
I don't know why people won't stay away of their ex, you broke up with them for a reason.
Women love to have their cake and eat it at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
silento:

Bro focus on your life what she came for she didn't found in you believe me she will pick her ex over you , she never hated her ex as she calm she used u to get close to her ex and to his attention sorry u has been used find a fresh babe and start new with her , next relationship once a girl is close or blah blah about her ex run it is not over yet between them ooo

Exactly. Once a lady is too emotionally attached to her ex, no matter how hard she tries to hide it, it'd show and it's a ticking time bomb, especially if it was the ex who deflowered her or really explored her sexually...

Women don't do so well in the area of emotional attachment. It takes them a very long time to move on and forget (if they ever do)...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Ladikwa(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
This is what happened

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by TrueChristians: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Vidsolution79: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
The ex Might be a good ridder on the bed.. ..

I Will design an eye catchy banner, logo or flyer for your business... Contact me now.
My number is in my signature below...hurry its very affordable
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by InvertedHammer: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
/
Losing a girlfriend/fiancee to another man is a divine favour. He has inherited your liability.

/

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by lucky4west: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
u may not be doing anything wrong...the girl is madly in love with her ex and all the crap u heard about her ex may not be very true...again some gals like guys who treat em badly including bodily harm and all that, some gals seems attracted to bad guys even if all u heard was correct she will still go to him...it is also possible the guy touches a core that u don't get to i have experienced these in my hail days as a gee on campus in Benin way back....maybe u self too gentle some gals like thugs, thug luvin and thug life style...some girls don't really like the gentle goody goody kind of guys....above all repent and stop living under the yoke of premarital sex .. there is no gain in sin....Jesus will set u free from all bondage just the way i have been set free from sexual lust

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by rolams(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Find your level bro!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Womanizer(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
The ex is probably better than you in za oza room cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Check Okafos law, it's for real
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman anybody . It keeps you on your feet
Fixed!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.