Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49330 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Fhowe: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?
Oga instead of you to be dancing and preparing for thanksgiving you are here complaining ,you just dodged a bullet (paternity fraud is real ) maybe you think the ex just called her overnight and she went back just like that ,they have been communicating and having sex regularly but you were obviously too blind or carried away to notice . Bros am so happy for you

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Orpe7(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
His dick game is STRONG

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Champneys: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
missiret:
I don't know why people won't stay away of their ex, you broke up with them for a reason.

Easier said, with your loud mouth.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Orpe7(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!

In order words, she go turn to pedulum wey go dey swing anyhow
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Champneys: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
BareFacedLies:

You're probably rotten in bed that's why she left you!

Everything is not about sex, you fu...cking dimwit!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by openmine(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
@OP, Its futile to rush into dating someone that recently left a relationship!

She simply used you as a fall guy or rebound guy to get over her emotions and recover!

Ignore the stuffs she said about the ex....it was only said simply because she was upset but deep down she is still in love with her ex!

I guess she was constantly trying to remind you to do this or that cos that's what her ex does!
Most times,she will be comparing you to her ex! grin
My ex used to....my ex will always...my ex never... cheesy

Just thank God you never married her!

You would have been sharing your future wife with an invisible man and ultimately father kids that are not yours! cool

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
WilliamsDeGreat:

I check your dp and your A game no tight even from judging by your appearance alone.
How man? What do u mean?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
DaddyGngeess:

Nice one.. I always tell my guys this, men are meant to dominate, that means you don't need to be stingy too ooo, you spend like you are the boss..

Actually, a guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Youngzedd(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

Meet me on Telegram @MenRedPill

Thank me later with a bottle of champagne.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by elantraceey(f): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stop blaming yourself when things go wrong in a relationship. people leave for reasons best known to them. Make peace with it and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by missiret(f): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Champneys:

Easier said, with your loud mouth.
Loud mouth kee you there��
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by isax(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
Na him. She told me everytin abt their past.

toor my brother Just forgive and move on. Just as one other person commented, never ever talk about relationship with her again even when she comes begging you.
Then don't let her tell you she went back to right the wrongs oooo! Or went back to punish him... Just leave her and her trash for LAWMA
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by West2019(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
maybe you don't use to wash your boxsa very well
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by frozen70(f): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

Let her go, if she ever comes back, welcome her ask her all the questions you want to ask her and after that

Just tell her to go for good that you have ended the relationship
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ursamajor: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
...And still rush out/ start sleeping around in record time
pocohantas:
Fiancee indeed. Whenever they breakup with you guys, that is when you’ll remember the lady was your fiancee. Whereas you have been dating her for a 100yrs without any plan.

It has nothing to with sex sef. Not all EXes are bad and if they have both realized their mistakes and ready to take it to the next level- sorry for you.

All of you come online to be typing evening newspaper, while placing someone’s daughter on hold. Padlock boyfriends.

Make no mistakes, even guys do it. Seen it play out many times. The interesting thing about this situation is, they usually get married in record time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Preshob(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.

Excuse me sir, which app do you get the shared write ups in the pictures from?? I'd love to have them please
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
ursamajor:
...And still rush out/ start sleeping around in record time

Lmao. You guys always hope for the best when your girlfriends leave you. No be today.

Restless demons... grin
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pepperdemzombie: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
All the

Girls And Women In My 10th Generation Are Useless...All Of Them!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Bigfish121(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omo If you want to enter any relationship or marriage,enter it with an open mind.ie anything can happen.Before I go into any relationship,you must really deserve it because I don't have time to waste.well for now,let all of us been enjoying ourselves.
Life is too short.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by tplayer: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
This life no balance. To the ex, you are now the ex.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Maxvasia(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
silento:

Bro focus on your life what she came for she didn't found in you believe me she will pick her ex over you , she never hated her ex as she calm she used u to get close to her ex and to his attention sorry u has been used find a fresh babe and start new with her , next relationship once a girl is close or blah blah about her ex run it is not over yet between them ooo
Reading this made my head spin. I am now high.
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Move on and stop asking questions on end. It won't bring her back!

Life is too sweet to waste it waiting for one inconsiquential human being.

Enjoy!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Preshob:

Excuse me sir, which app do you get the shared write ups in the pictures from?? I'd love to have them please
It isn't actually an app. I studied human psychology

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by focus7: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
Girls don't always like good guys that treat them well
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Maxvasia(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
My man, she belongs to the streets. Let her go

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Cashalhaji: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:
In your next relationship, never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.

Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.

Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.

Embrace this and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.

Big up
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
My friend leave that girl and focus in life. When what is your own comes around you, you will know. it is good that she even showed herself up when you had not gone far with her. MOVE ON and start making the money! No time to regret!
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Yungspitta(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let me be honest with you my guy, u are a SIMP.
You need to read RATIONAL MALE.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by legionISproteus: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:

Actually, a guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.

Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship. cool
are you a bot?
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Preshob:

For a start, search for this app on playstore - Psychology facts. It would help improve your iq especially in the area of relating with people

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Yungspitta(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:
op is a simp

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
legionISproteus:
are you a bot?
No, a guy like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.