Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) (49212 Views)

Ebonyi International Airport Update / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) / Governor Ambode At Rhapsody Restaurant And Lounge In Shoprite-Ikeja Mall (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by RIVERS1stson: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Greatebonyi, you just dey attack everyone here. Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Most ebonyi indigenes are illiterates and poor. What do would they do with mall? Just like the airport too. Average ebonyi indigene can't even afford transport fare how much more air ticket.
Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by GreatEbonyi: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
Greatebonyi, you just dey attack everyone here. Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Most ebonyi indigenes are illiterates and poor. What do would they do with mall? Just like the airport too. Average ebonyi indigene can't even afford transport fare how much more air ticket.
I wish you can be bold enough to review your true state of origin so that I can respond to you appropriately,
but in anycase let me correct your empty brain, first; it is none of your business or anyone else business how we use our money, our amiable Governor is a visionary leader. Visionary leaders dont base development on the present but for the future, they envision where they want the ppl to be in the nearest future, I dont know your level of education & exposure but by the way you sound I know you are very poor upstairs. What we have in Beautiful Ebonyi is proactive Governor & Government not a reactive Government. Proactive government sees a need even before the ppl begin to cry for it, that is why so many cities in Nigeria today are poorly planned, demolition going on here & there just bcus Government of the state suddenly saw an urgent need which they are Supposed to have seen & done even before it becomes urgently needed. Let me help your illiterate & empty brain the more by giving you an example; take for instance an expectant family they dont wait until the baby is born before they start preparations like buying of things, it is only an idiots like you will think that bcus someone/ppl are poor today that the person/ppl will remain poor, what an idiotic way of reasoning, but mind you we have decided to develop our beautiful state of Ebonyi that is the only thing that matters to us, you & you alike that are so bitter & pained can visit transformer.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by RIVERS1stson: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Ebonyi has the poorest people in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants. Cry your heart out cheesy

[s]
GreatEbonyi:

I wish you can be bold enough to review your true state of origin so that I can respond to you appropriately,
but in anycase let me correct your empty brain, first; it is none of your business or anyone else business how we use our money, our amiable Governor is a visionary leader. Visionary leaders dont base development on the present but for the future, they envision where they want the ppl to be in the nearest future, I dont know your level of education & exposure but by the way you sound I know you are very poor upstairs. What we have in Beautiful Ebonyi is proactive Governor & Government not a reactive Government. Proactive government sees a need even before the ppl begin to cry for it, that is why so many cities in Nigeria today are poorly planned, demolition going on here & there just bcus Government of the state suddenly saw an urgent need which they are Supposed to have seen & done even before it becomes urgently needed. Let me help your illiterate & empty brain the more by giving you an example; take for instance an expectant family they dont wait until the baby is born before they start preparations like buying of things, it is only an idiots like you will think that bcus someone/ppl are poor today that the person/ppl will remain poor, what an idiotic way of reasoning, but mind you we have decided to develop our beautiful state of Ebonyi that is the only thing that matters to us, you & you alike that are so bitter & pained can visit transformer.
[/s]
Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by GreatEbonyi: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Ebonyi has the poorest people in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants. Cry your heart out cheesy

[s][/s]
Idiot, I had thought you will be bold enough to openly announce your state of origin why hiding it, well for the record if you know Ebonyi ppl very well you will know that cry is not part of us and if not that your brain is empty, you will observe that I never made any
crying statement in my post, but be it as it may, let me quickly tell my honest observation about you;
1. By your post I can guess perfectly that you are from one of those state that has the highest numbers of Bastards that means that you are a bastard.
2. By the level of your Abysmal reasoning I have this believe that your mother is one those women that jumps from one man to another(prove me wrong)
let me quickly repeat my self, that you & you alike who are so pained & bitter about the developmental revolutions ongoing in my beautiful state of Ebonyi should as a matter of Urgent visit any nearby transformer & do the needful seems you want to die bcus the developments aren't ending anytime soon, it will keep going from one Gigantic project to another, so take my advise is very simple visit a transformer & do just needful, Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by RIVERS1stson: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Most ebonyi indigenes are illiterates and poor. Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. What do would they do with mall? Just like the airport too. Average ebonyi indigene can't even afford transport fare how much more air ticket. Cry more for us cheesy

[s]
GreatEbonyi:
Idiot, I had thought you will be bold enough to openly announce your state of origin why hiding it, well for the record if you know Ebonyi ppl very well you will know that cry is not part of us and if not that your brain is empty, you will observe that I never made any
crying statement in my post, but be it as it may, let me quickly tell my honest observation about you;
1. By your post I can guess perfectly that you are from one of those state that has the highest numbers of Bastards that means that you are a bastard.
2. By the level of your Abysmal reasoning I have this believe that your mother is one those women that jumps from one man to another(prove me wrong)
let me quickly repeat my self, that you & you alike who are so pained & bitter about the developmental revolutions ongoing in my beautiful state of Ebonyi should as a matter of Urgent visit any nearby transformer & do the needful seems you want to die bcus the developments aren't ending anytime soon, it will keep going from one Gigantic project to another, so take my advise is very simple visit a transformer & do just needful, Idiot.
[/s]
Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by GreatEbonyi: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
Most ebonyi indigenes are illiterates and poor. Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. What do would they do with mall? Just like the airport too. Average ebonyi indigene can't even afford transport fare how much more air ticket. Cry more for us cheesy

[s][/s]
I said it, when ever I see a tread posted by an empty brain trained by a Harlot mother my prediction is always correct, just few engagement with you, your brain is already empty, that you are now repeating an old posts, what else can one expect from someone trained with stolen money, reason why you ppl are all thieves in that state. Empty brain, kindly reply me with a new tread, stop recycling. Eghu

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by RIVERS1stson: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Ebonyi state doesn't even have portable drinking water, they source drinking water from gutter. Ebonyi has the poorest people in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants. Ebonyi people are almajiris. Cry your heart out. cheesy

[s]
GreatEbonyi:
I said it, when ever I see a tread posted by an empty brain trained by a Harlot mother my prediction is always correct, just few engagement with you, your brain is already empty, that you are now repeating an old posts, what else can one expect from someone trained with stolen money, reason why you ppl are all thieves in that state. Empty brain, kindly reply me with a new tread, stop recycling. Eghu
[/s]
Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by GreatEbonyi: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Ebonyi state doesn't even have portable drinking water, they source drinking water from gutter. Ebonyi has the poorest people in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants. Ebonyi people are almajiris. Cry your heart out. cheesy

[s][/s]
Same old story, see you be complete cow, I think say you get something for head self, abeg go follow your father de carry gun de thief, Na una ppl handwork be that.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 08, 2022
I have not been aware of Umahi's massive tremendous achievements until just about one month ago, but I got the hint he was working governor about 4 years ago when he was late returning to Ebonyi state from a foreign trip as part of Buhari's entourage, but he insisted on keeping his scheduled inspection of a construction project even in darkness of night under torchlight.
I knew then he was a working governor before I even knew he builds flyovers for fun. grin
Re: Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Very commendable.

freshkpomo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.