Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? (4328 Views)

Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Casham: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have encountered three gay guys and one lesbian lady before. I never took the gay/lesbian thing serious until my second encounter. The first was in SS1. This SS3 guy always calls me to come give him a massage every day after football training. Although he always gets naked while I massage him, I never thought much of it. Until one of his friends told me of the guy's intentions. I ran away and slept in class from then until they graduated. My second encounter was during a vigil at Living Faith in Abuja. I had to report the guy to the protocol unit when he wouldn't stop pestering me. The third guy was in my choir in a Baptist church in Kaduna. He wasn't so lucky, because my brother and his friends dealt with him (I never support the violence part though). The lesbian girl always go bland during sex and she will just stand up and leave after few minutes without saying a word.
Have you ever had an encounter with these kind of people? If 'yes', please, tell us how you handled them.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by megaxart(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
I'm gay and if the first incident actually happened I'm sorry about what you went through. Generally most gay people won't try to prey on you, but in the few cases where some do you just have to make it clear that you are straight and not interested in them. If they persist keep reiterating or if you deem it fit you could report them for harassment.
I'd just like for people to not use select incidents like these to stereotype homosexual people, we are already marginalised enough and we don't need misconceptions attached to us.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Casham: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
megaxart:
I'm gay and if the first incident actually happened I'm sorry about what you went through. Generally most gay people won't try to prey on you, but in the few cases where some do you just have to make it clear that you are straight and not interested in them. If they persist keep reiterating or if you deem it fit you could report them for harassment.
I'd just like for people to not use select incidents like these to stereotype homosexual people, we are already marginalised enough and we don't need misconceptions attached to us.
That first incidence actually got me. But, eitherways, this is Nigeria. And here, 'No', is generally not enough. And for someone like me, reporting them is out of the question, especially after the last incident where the guy got beaten. I've met many other gays and most are really nice. I still don't understand the 'gay' thing, but I can't judge. For me it's pussy all the way.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Made619(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Was approached by a gay back in my secondary School days ss3 I think. The guy saw returning from school and called me,seems he was a coper then. He had good physique and a tattoo on his hand. sharp guy sha. he told me he would love to introduce me into modeling,that I should turn around let him see...as naive as I was,I never knew the GOAT was sampling my a$$ chai. he collected my no. and the next day I got a text from him that he couldn't stop thinking about me,that fell in love with me the moment he saw me...that I should come to his lodge ..omoh I sanctified my a$$ and ran away oh..... God I felt disgusted...watin I wan love inside my fellow man body? na him hairy chest abi hairy balls..... Lord have mercy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Holinesss(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
If I ask how does the gay thing feel, I don’t know how offended you will feel, because sex outside marriage is already a big problem for many people to over come not to talk of add gay to it. Had first sex 2 years after school and I knew what it took me by Gods grace to over come sexual sin.

I don’t want to sound judgemental
But what’s it for a guy to be touching you and you feel arouse sexually.

I had few encounters in my secondary school I didn’t even know what they wanted until my first year. This guy let’s call him Emeka always come around after class for us to go for lunch (He pays though ) gradually he started touching me and I will always asked him guy are you ok. One day in my room after we ate this guy was sweating more than necessary I asked if he was ok, he said he is not, that he loves me and can die for me that he wants to have me then I was a virgin oooo imagine starting such thing with a man. This guy bounce on me with his erected tooth pick while trying to remove my cloth, The sound of the slap reverberated next room that they came out and ask what happen when I told them nah so problem start. But I pity the guy later on though he was not beaten but the humiliation could send any to commit suicide.

If you are gay or commit any sin or whatever There’s no other way to put it than You won’t spend eternity with Christ. stealing, lying, gay, fornication etc no matter the name are all sin and have one destination which is hell. But that’s not Gods plan for us to parish. You still have time to correct it by real repentance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Casham: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Made619:
Was approached by a gay back in my secondary School days ss3 I think. The guy saw returning from school and called me,seems he was a coper then. He had good physique and a tattoo on his hand. sharp guy sha. he told me he would love to introduce me into modeling,that I should turn around let him see...as naive as I was,I never knew the GOAT was sampling my a$$ chai. he collected my no. and the next day I got a text from him that he couldn't stop thinking about me,that fell in love with me the moment he saw me...that I should come to his lodge ..omoh I sanctified my a$$ and ran away oh..... God I felt disgusted...watin I wan love inside my fellow man body? na him hairy chest abi hairy balls..... Lord have mercy
lol. Guy you funny o. Me sef the thing dey baffle me o. But na their lives shah.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
megaxart:
Permit me to ask this. Why don't you find woman's round ass, soft breasts, soft lips, long hair, soft thighs, soft touch and sexy moans in bed attractive?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
shocked

I wasn't the one who had an encounter with a gay but I was my roomie back then in poly....My roomie told me about a guy who was disturbing him to be his gay partner...

Na once me and my roomie open office on top the guy head via say anything wey we want at that time,the niggar always provided..... Infact, I can't recall how many chilled fanta we drank from the dude..

But las las cha,I Cor dey suspend say the guy wipe my roomie cha

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Made619(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Casham:

lol. Guy you funny o. Me sef the thing dey baffle me o. But na their lives shah.
Bro devil na bastard oh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by megaxart(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Permit me to ask this. Why don't you find woman's round ass, soft breasts, soft lips, long hair, soft thighs, soft touch and sexy moans in bed attractive?

The same reason you don't find mens bodies attractive, it's just the way I've always been, I've know I was attracted to men since seven and I've made attempts to change my sexuality but this stuff is hardwired.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Casham: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I wasn't the one who had an encounter with a gay but I was my roomie back then in poly....My roomie told me about a guy who was disturbing him to be his gay partner...

Na once me and my roomie open office on top the guy head via say anything wey we want at that time,the niggar always provided..... Infact, I can't recall how many chilled fanta we drank from the dude..

But las las cha,I Cor dey suspend say the guy wipe my roomie cha
Choi! So your guy traded ass for fanta? O boy! Mek I catch my mind dey even think am.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by megaxart(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Holinesss:
If I ask how does the gay thing feel, I don’t know how offended you will feel, because sex outside marriage is already a big problem for many people to over come not to talk of add gay to it. Had first sex 2 years after school and I knew what it took me by Gods grace to over come sexual sin.

I don’t want to sound judgemental
But what’s it for a guy to be touching you and you feel arouse sexually.

I had few encounters in my secondary school I didn’t even know what they wanted until my first year. This guy let’s call him Emeka always come around after class for us to go for lunch (He pays though ) gradually he started touching me and I will always asked him guy are you ok. One day in my room after we ate this guy was sweating more than necessary I asked if he was ok, he said he is not, that he loves me and can die for me that he wants to have me then I was a virgin oooo imagine starting such thing with a man. This guy bounce on me with his erected tooth pick while trying to remove my cloth, The sound of the slap reverberated next room that they came out and ask what happen when I told them nah so problem start. But I pity the guy later on though he was not beaten but the humiliation could send any to commit suicide.

If you are gay or commit any sin or whatever There’s no other way to put it than You won’t spend eternity with Christ. stealing, lying, gay, fornication etc no matter the name are all sin and have one destination which is hell. But that’s not Gods plan for us to parish. You still have time to correct it by real repentance

Well it feels the exact same way it feels for you to be held and touched by a woman except its with a man, of course you don't see anything in it because you are straight. My sexuality works in the exact same way yours does except I'm attracted to the same sex, my heart rate races, I check people out, I get turned on, everything is the exact same. About hell, I'm atheist but I respect your beliefs and if what you say is true, I guess so be it.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
megaxart:

The same reason you don't find mens bodies attractive, it's just the way I've always been, I've know I was attracted to men since seven and I've made attempts to change my sexuality but this stuff is hardwired.
I'm shocked to read this.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by megaxart(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
I'm shocked to read this.

What's so shocking?
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
A cherubim pastor
A course mate then
A rummie friend..list many
It was fun because the attention from my fellow men, was crazy. I left them always longing; the pastor have to swear to have my ass by all means. Lols..Na from that day he know say me na werey.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
During childhood, I would just be wondering why they refused to tie brother Yinka & take him to either Yaba or ARO. I kept asking the people around me if they were sure he was a male angry. "Don't mind that one jare", they would just say. I never knew that brother was a gay until I came of age.

Just like a plague, I dey avoid any guys wey ask me why my ass come dey succulent like female's. I no wan story that touch,,,, abeg.

Mo dupe temi o.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Holinesss(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2021
megaxart:

Well it feels the exact same way it feels for you to be held and touched by a woman except its with a man, of course you don't see anything in it because you are straight. My sexuality works in the exact same way yours does except I'm attracted to the same sex, my heart rate races, I check people out, I get turned on, everything is the exact same. About hell, I'm atheist but I respect your beliefs and if what you say is true, I guess so be it.

Maybe this would be first time I will hear a gay person who is not out of touch with reality and also communicates his opinion with respect and dignity: I respect you for that.

Of cos you know that gay is not natural, every culture I know condemns it, your rejection of God’s existence does not remove the truth.

Some people like me didn’t just start believing Jesus is real because of religious teaching but we did so because of an encounter or you could call you an experience. Test and see that the lord is good. Our serving God is to our benefit not his.

Maybe you could give it a trial.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Casham: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2021
inspirator1:
A cherubim pastor
A course mate then
A rummie friend..list many
It was fun because the attention from my fellow men, was crazy. I left them always longing; the pastor have to swear to have my ass by all means. Lols..Na from that day he know say me na werey.
Lol! You for dash am small na.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by paulolee(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2021
it wasn't funny, he was spending on me n giving me money anytime I asked because he was like a big brother to me..
heard him calling n telling someone dt he cnt drug and rape me because its inhuman, dt he prefer to talk me into It so dt he Can enjoy me and keep me when he needs it...
na then I flew for my life...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by div111(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2021
paulolee:
it wasn't funny, he was spending on me n giving me money anytime I asked because he was like a big brother to me..
heard him calling n telling someone dt he cnt drug and rape me because its inhuman, dt he prefer to talk me into It so dt he Can enjoy me and keep me when he needs it...

Chai!! This one got me!!! grin cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Ifabernard(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Had an encounter with my former boss. He still disturbs me till today. I heard he's gay buh never took it serious because i was wondering how a man that's well to do, with children and a beautiful wife would still be running after bones. So i really didn't take it serious until he approached me. He started by asking me questions about my gf wich i told him i dont have and i was actually telling the truth cos i just broke up with my hole den. He keeps pestering me and offered to take me out on countless occasions. Sometimes i would follow and sometims i just turn him down. He even offered to take me to a club wich i turned down...that was when i began to notice him. Until one day he broke the shell when i was in his car. He told me he loves me and would love to be thr for me.
I was speechless, got angry and boss out of the car. That didn't stop from thr... recently i was in my house, he drove down to my place without my notice and knocked on my door ...he wanted to kiss me as a form of appreciation for the work i did for him....na thr kasala burst. I used the opportunity to pour out my aggression and since then he stopped calling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by YouAreFinished: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Permit me to ask this. Why don't you find men's own attractive sad?
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by ikorodureporta: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Made619:

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Randy100: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
The first guy that tapped my nyash, was taken to ICU, where he battled for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by YouAreFinished: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2021
megaxart:
Nevertheless,it's a valid stereotype. Sexual predation is rampant with gays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Refinedbeing(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2021
There was this man who actually is bi buh unknown to us. This useless man always talk of d*** and always wanting to touch our d back in those days. He got married to a lady buh rumour after was man bn sleeping with his male worker all the while.

Another one was in IB. Went to see babe then buh she was yet to close so i 'd to wait for her, this man came from nowhere and started telling me how he'd love to be a frnd and how i should start visiting him and all. Babe showed up and was like let's go so that disrupted our conversation. It was on our way to babes' that she told me dude was gay and bn asking lota guys out in the street.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by megaxart(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2021
YouAreFinished:

Nevertheless,it's a valid stereotype. Sexual predation is rampant with gays.

And do you have any evidence that you support your claim or are you weaving this out of your ass. I could say sexual predation is rampant among straight men as well but we all know not all men are rapists

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by megaxart(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Holinesss:

Maybe this would be first time I will hear a gay person who is not out of touch with reality and also communicates his opinion with respect and dignity: I respect you for that.

Of cos you know that gay is not natural, every culture I know condemns it, your rejection of God’s existence does not remove the truth.

Some people like me didn’t just start believing Jesus is real because of religious teaching but we did so because of an encounter or you could call you an experience. Test and see that the lord is good. Our serving God is to our benefit not his.

Maybe you could give it a trial.

Well I wouldn't call it "unnatural" as anything that occurs in nature consistently without the influence of learnt behaviour is natural, I would say it's a statistical anomaly. Well I was raised catholic and I've taken my time to analyze Christianity and Abrahamic religions in general and I've simply found far too many inconsistencies and logical failures in them but I still respect those who believe in them because everyone has different perspectives, I won't be practicing Christianity anytime soon still.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by Casham: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
paulolee:
haha! At least he was nice. I like him already. Unfortunately, I love my arse too much to be gay.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by SavageResponse(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ifabernard:
Had an encounter with my former boss. He still disturbs me till today. I heard he's gay buh never took it serious because i was wondering how a man that's well to do, with children and a beautiful wife would still be running after bones. So i really didn't take it serious until he approached me. He started by asking me questions about my gf wich i told him i dont have and i was actually telling the truth cos i just broke up with my hole den. He keeps pestering me and offered to take me out on countless occasions. Sometimes i would follow and sometims i just turn him down. He even offered to take me to a club wich i turned down...that was when i began to notice him. Until one day he broke the shell when i was in his car. He told me he loves me and would love to be thr for me.
I was speechless, got angry and boss out of the car. That didn't stop from thr... recently i was in my house, he drove down to my place without my notice and knocked on my door ...he wanted to kiss me as a form of appreciation for the work i did for him....na thr kasala burst. I used the opportunity to pour out my aggression and since then he stopped calling.

Good decision!
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by SavageResponse(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
It appears this deviant behaviour is even more prevalent than we thought angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? by davien(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Only had a kiss on the cheek in primary school, didn't think too much of it as the boy then said he was Catholic and that's what they do in church, then one in secondary school that said I look handsome, very good guy and funny too.. Walks around with very hot girls. Even fingers them from the video he shows me but never goes all the way. He didn't pressure his sexuality on me though. None after those experience years ago and I don't hate gay people because I know it's natural.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). / Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband / Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.