Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend (2385 Views)

To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by mindey: 3:46am On Jul 04, 2007
I went out with the this guy in high school 4 some months then later broke up with him due 2 some childish reasons,he got heart broken and found comfort with my bestfriend who had a ready shoulder to cry on.At first, i wasn't bothered but it broke my heart anytime i saw them 2gether but i had no choice.I and my friend never talked about it.Yeah i 4got 2 mention dat d guy is every girls dream hes a professional dancer,a hunk etc.Whatever,i met the guy again 3years ago and it was as if we were never apart the chemistry got ignited again but, i felt really bad doing what i was doing so i kept brakeing it up,but the problem is we keep coming back 2gether and it feels so right it even got to a point he told his girl about us and she said she knew there had always been the tendency he would come back to me but i didn't want to be the reason for thier breakup so,i called it off.The Koko of the matter is am seeing him again and its stronger than it had ever been what do you think i should do?
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by myssfyne(f): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2007
first of all a professional dancer is not every girl's dream.at your question,if you love the guy then go for what you like,your friend would get over her heart break.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Njoy1(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2007
And you call yourself a friend, what goes round comes around. Men come and go but friends are forever.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by hotslink(f): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2007
Well, i dont think you nknow exactly what you want. my only advice is "do to others as you wish them do you"
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by jgirl3: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2007
If your best friend is really in love with this guy then i think it's cruel what both of you are doing to the poor girl.
Did your friend know you were exes? and did you give her your blessing to go ahead?

If so, then you people are just confused. You all need to talk about these things.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by luxoire(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2007
@mindey

eyah, i'm tempted to call u B*TCH, but then again, i cant, cos a part of me, understands u and feels SORRY for ur friend.

IF you and this guy really like each other then BOTH OF YOU had better STOP YOUR COWARDICE, have enuff balls to sit your friend down and set her straight, it might mean u lose her as a friend (so thats ur call, is the guy worth that risk), if he is fine, and if ur friend truly understand she'll know she's just in the way of something both of something stronger than 3 of u. and she is hurting her self, she'd better let go, but the earlier the better for her and u 2, MAYBE HE IS YOUR ''MR RIGHT'',

shame it had to be your friend, BUT i y'all had  better NOT break up again, if u hurt ur friend. otherwise i will really call u a B*TCH
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by whiteroses(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2007
i'm not being sarcastic but that is what we are talking about, dating ur bestfriend man, hey your best friend for crying out loud, you are not a nice person at all the kind of girls i watch in movies, please post the outcome of what you are doing let us know
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by mindey: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2007
luxoire
thanks 4 not calling me a B*tch cos if u had i would have strangled you through ur system.Any how i have though about talking to her but i dont think it will be the best,she knew intially i dated the guy and when i broke up with him and they started going she didnt tell me about it,i guess she felt guilty telling me about it but i found out anyway thats why am finding it difficult to talk 2 her about it
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
Ladies:

1. She didn't meet this guy through her best friend
2. They dated back in school
3. The best friend has only got herself to blame for dating her friend's ex.

@ poster

It's obvious this guy belongs to you. No matter how bad we can paint you, that won't change the facts. Your friend made a mistake by lending her shoulder to your ex. That's why friends should never date the same guy. People/things always go back to their owners!
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2007
lmao, professional dancer. every girl's dream. you wish it was true grin
your such a confused person, you don't know what you want, and stop playing games with that guy's heart. angry
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by luxoire(f): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2007
@mindey

hahahahaha, well i tell the truth or i keep quiet, no in between, lol

maybe she'd always liked him, and found her chance when u 2 separated.What is the real reason y u cant tell her? eitherway,i think ALL OF YOU NEED TO START BEING OPEN AND HONEST WITH EACH OTHER, like ppl who care about each other should do. If not, y'all gonna be in this viscious cycle for a long time
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by iice(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
luxoire:

maybe she'd always liked him, and found her chance when you to separated.What is the real reason y u can't tell her? eitherway,i think ALL OF YOU NEED TO START BEING OPEN AND HONEST WITH EACH OTHER, like people who care about each other should do. If not, y'all going to be in this viscious cycle for a long time

Word, with best friend for that matter. . .The truth hurts but il do ya good in the end.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Soshio: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2007
Well i dnt thnk its advisabl 4 a frnd 2date her frnds ex cos thers evry tendecy they come back 2geda.But i thnk u should have a talk with ur frnd thats if u really love this guy,but if u know u are going to find urself breaking up with the guy again then i think you should let them be.Free them,because its goin to b really bad if you make them seperate and at the end of the day you break up with him.If that happens then i thnk u deserve to be called a b**ch.Think well before you act k
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by mamaput(f): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2007
Please she only took back what belonged to her anyway.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Neptune(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2007
first off, sorry for being the first guy on this post, incase im intruding.

apart from :mamaput, Soshio & michelin89, the rest of u girls have the typical nigerian girl mentality. Talkin about best friends like you give a damn. The girl obviously cares about her best friend if not she would need anybody's opinion on anything. im sure some of you other girls have done worse things to you bestfriends. (Atleast the poster has a concience). Having a boyfriend or girlfriend is not like buying a bag. there's always a connection. I'll advice you to just trash the whole thing out. nobody would kill you. let every other person jump into the river if they like.

~O
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by iice(f): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2007
Maybe some people don't take friendship that seriously but if you have to do something like that, one has got to be truthful with their friends. You may not even up being friends after that but it's better than having that constantly gnawing at you. Best not to be revealing oneself as a deceiving person whilst projecting honor and what not!
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Ralvy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
Play along bh don't get BUSTED,

U heard

grin
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Macgreat(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
Lmas-lmao
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Oracle(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
When you broke his heart, your friend was there for him.
Now you want to take the only thing that matters to her.
If he breaks up with her, then you can go ahead. But don't start a secret relationship with him
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by simplyme3(f): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2007
hmmmm - a friend indeed - enjoy the hunk, enjoy the sex, when he is done with u, he dumps u for another friend of yours, and u cant face your friend again when he dumps u, used u, bounced u and eats u raw.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Ralvy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
simply_me:

hmmmm - a friend indeed - enjoy the hunk, enjoy the sex, when he is done with u, he dumps u for another friend of yours, and u can't face your friend again when he dumps u, used u, bounced u and eats u raw.

lol
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Kevo1: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
simly me,

I really like your word of advice, let her continue meesing her. my own advice to her is to forget the relationship between them and look for another lover that will love her for whom she is.

please, play save.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by LILDICEs: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
ONE THING ABOUT YOU BITCHES ON NAIRALAND YALL COME UP AND MAKE SHIT UP AND STAR LYING AND SHIT,YOU DATING YOUR BESTFRIEND BOYFRIEND SO WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO?YOU KNOW SHE'S YOUR BESTFRIEND YOU KNOW YOU HURTING HER,AND YOUR KNOW WHAT YOU DOING,SO WHY COME UP HERE AND ASK PEOPLE FOR HELP,THAT MEAN YOU A FAKE BITCH YOU NOT REAL.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by angelchi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
WOW, @ poster all dis 4 u? ve a re-tink girl.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by finemocha(f): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
1.is this senario taking place in nigeria or us or uk.
2. what is a professional dancer in nigeria really mean.  (someone who is jobless)
3. who really really gives a Bleep, seems ur silly little friend did u wrong, by dating him, and u are getting her back.
4.  I ask again.  what does a professional dancer mean in naija
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by finemocha(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
@simply me

i dont know eating raw is not such a bad tradeoff.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked :owaoooooooooooo!
super gurl kiss
like ur stlye, date-dump
re-date then dump grin grin grin
cool winki mean very cool grin
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
i think u dont need help!
u r just being silly about it gurl
wake up dear, and stop drolling
ur EX is ur EX,
so move on
ok ok ok
4 a start will u like to get hooked
up with my teddy
just make sure u dont dump him
he is very emotional grin

Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by Busta(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
Who keeps digging out all this old threads?
Can't u open ur eyes and look at the dates that these threads were started?
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by bjibola: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2008
His he the only guy around. Y do u and ur best friend keep passing him around. Nyways, the guys good luck.
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by snugle: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2008
One Tree Hill!!!
Re: Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend by ngojoygurl(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2008
You don't need any help cos u entered into it with yr eyes wild open!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? / Can You Tell Your Partner Your E-mail Account Password & Your Atm Card Pin? / I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.