Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep (7524 Views)

A XNXX Bleep Sex Arabic Background Editing Sexy Videos TRENDING On Youtube / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep by Godoverevery: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2021
life

1 Like

Re: Bleep by wetdspace(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2021
So in one word, she got you hooked when you’re not ready for the dream to the wrong team...
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Goddys:
Never forgive your wife but keep her until she delivers your child.

Send her back to her mom and hustle for upkeep of your baby girl and unborn child. The baby girl is yours by right and custom.

I never forgive infidelity from a woman.
If I use Thor hammer knock you, you will start seeing things from a different perspective. Of all the reasons possibly available for the man to keep the kids you mentioned CUSTOM? Seriously are you thinking straight? If the girl turns out not to be his(I'm 88%sure of that) and the real father shows up to claim the kid, who do you think will win ? No tribalism attached but I can sense you're an Igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:

well! I am sorry that you have to find out this way!
the only thing right now is that you have to become a rugged soldier in this case.
the life of 3 individuals are in your hands(your wife,the 5 month baby that is yours and the baby that you found by accident not to be yours) and what you do will determine the outcome of either total loss,partial loss or break even or profit.
At this stage I will advise you to lock up your findings (like the way the clouds never tells one part of the earth about the rainfall in another part of the earth).
take good care of your wife and baby.let her deliver safely until she has weaned the child.take good care of yourself don't overthink it.take good care of the child with the s.s till then.
when the women has left breastfeeding then you can talk with her with tactfulness because you don't know if the child was swapped.
it is a gradual slow process of problem solving.it is not on your mark set and go!
it is slow,it is calculative,it involves a whole lot of people and experienced person's.
then you have to work on yourself ,on your health,on your mental stamina

you get my drift
U re mad bro... U re really mad. Sorry tho..

1 Like

Re: Bleep by mosdii(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

U re mad bro... U re really mad. Sorry tho..
okay you that is a normal human being what will you do

a.you have a 2 years old daughter (whom you love) is Ss and you are Aa and got wife is As
b.your wife is 5 months pregnant with your child(possibly)
c.you and your wife are members of a church where your parents are considered to be repute

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:

okay you that is a normal human being what will you do

a.you have a 2 years old daughter (whom you love) is Ss and you are AA and got wife is AS
b.your wife is 5 months pregnant with your child(possibly)
c.you and your wife are members of a church where your parents are considered to be repute
Sorry for the insult bro... It was jst a reflex action.
Lemme answer ur question. Any reasonable man will knw it is not possible to have a child of SS wen one of the parent is AA.

From that deduction and being the man that i am, all of them(both the unborn one) are leaving my house.
I can't trust the woman, i dnt know if the unborn one is even mine.

Another reason why she must leave my house is because the child is SS. I cant continue wasting my income on an SS child that isn't mine. It will drain all my income(am speaking this from experience tho).

8 Likes

Re: Bleep by DMechy: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
So I took my family home to rest and went about my job while waiting for the test time to run out, once it's time I went to d lab and my baby genotype result came out as S.S and O+... I was supprise, shattered and overwhelmed by emotions, how is it possible... I didn't know what to think, is it that the result is wrong, was my school genotype result wrong, was there a mix up somewhere? I wanted to go confront my wife about the result but I'm an open minded person, what if I wasn't really an A.A genotype and it wasn't really her fault? I had so many thoughts... So I decided to calm down and keep the result a secret till I'm sure of all possibilities, the next day I went for my own genotype result at a different lab and it

Listen Bro, this is real life.

You are a smart person, and you are a good man. You are a man.

You will get through this.

If you've not told anyone asides nairaland, dont tell anyone, not even your father.

Take responsibility and fix this, cos you can.

You already know the right thing to do, shes pregnant and you should let cognitive reasoning like you posited rule. Dont tell her. Care for your wife, and may she deliver safely.

Seek medical attention for your first daughter, you are the legal father to her even though you might not be the biological.

It is not going to be easy, but you will pull through.

This is a test of your manliness, you are a man, be the man.

Ps: Only you have your best interest and for your kids. Do just that.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
From all I can think of right now, the present pregnancy is all I av got to hold on to if it's mine, I so hope it's mine but it complicate things for me too if not I will have been thinking of raising hell right now, I have also grown to love my innocent suppose daughter who will be d worst hit in the middle of this mess, what if she isn't mine as it's looking like ritenow considering her healt challenge of her genotype ND her having a biological father somehere? I'm a broken man embarassed
I wish I can speak face to face wit God who see all things

4 Likes

Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

Lemme answer ur question. Any reasonable man will knw it is not possible to have a child of SS wen one of the parent is AA.

From that deduction and being the man that i am, all of them(both the unborn one) are leaving my house.

Another reason why she must leave my house is because the child is SS. I cant continue wasting my income on an SS child that isn't mine. It will drain all my income(am speaking this from experience tho).
I understand the outburst!
I can also understand the straight forward thinking about the problem at hand but
what is the likely outcome that this straight forward decision will achieve(that is the real issue).

a:
she is pregnant (with your child of 5 months).a scandal right now will automatically lead to pregnancy crisis for her.it is is either the woman and the baby dies or only baby dies.
b: that she is kicked out does not change the reality that the husband is already mentally hurt.as long as he went drastically to make a decision that will affect the pregnant wife.people will change it for the husband that he is either impotent or a cold hearted murderer

c: taking into consideration that the parents are high ranking members of a church that one na another battle front of church meetings,deaconate,disciplinary board and public announcement.

all these will eventually mount mental, psychological pressure on the man

so what would have been a straight forward answer is not as straight forward like we think.

the saving grace is that the husband has gotten to know about the problem in an early time for him to find a balanced solution(unlike thomas and moyo ...who lived in denial)

it is until the woman has safely put to bed then we can begin the process of solving the mess at hand by involving those necessary
Re: Bleep by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
that's the story for now, I haven't tell my wife about it... I just need advice on how to go about it all bcuz of my wife pregnancy situation
keep all evidence til she gives birth to ur own kid. .who knows if its even urz. W0men buru sha

1 Like

Re: Bleep by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

U get sense

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by hidhrhis(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
following
Re: Bleep by jimmychang: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
All these rush to get married na scam grin grin
Re: Bleep by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Its highly possible your wife's little secret just came out. I would say you are lucky you found out very early unlike the many cases where the wife breaks the news when the children are teens or the many fathers who never found out.

I would advise you to be mature about the findings, and to avoid biology disgracing you, find a way to do DNA test.

The test will confirm your findings but still take care of the young lady, also take care of your wife till delivery. Then calculate the right place, time and with the right spectators to drop the bomb shell. If you drop it now carelessly, she cud take her life or other shits ladies do when the cat is running out of the bag.

Wisdom is profitable to direct OP. May God direct you aright.

1 Like

Re: Bleep by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimmychang:
All these rush to get married na scam grin grin

yea most ladies get impregnated mistakenly and push it to their most responsible bf and rush him to marriage. Damn the ladies we have today are too wild.
Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
DMechy:

Listen Bro, this is real life.

You are a smart person, and you are a good man. You are a man.

You will get through this.

If you've not told anyone asides nairaland, dont tell anyone, not even your father.

Take responsibility and fix this, cos you can.

You already know the right thing to do, shes pregnant and you should let cognitive reasoning like you posited rule. Dont tell her. Care for your wife, and may she deliver safely.

Seek medical attention for your first daughter, you are the legal father to her even though you might not be the biological.

It is not going to be easy, but you will pull through.

This is a test of your manliness, you are a man, be the man.

Ps: Only you have your best interest and for your kids. Do just that.
I have considered this angle but won't it affect I and my dad relationship if he later find out that I kept such a secret from him? I was thinking I tell him and make him understand the tight situation of things and also tell me wife elder bro who is also a wise considerate fellow who I respect much then hope they keep it a secret till after my wife put to birth my wanting to tell my dad is out of my own security, pple do unimaginable things just to cover up, mostly women

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:

I understand the outburst!
I can also understand the straight forward thinking about the problem at hand but
what is the likely outcome that this straight forward decision will achieve(that is the real issue).

a:
she is pregnant (with your child of 5 months).a scandal right now will automatically lead to pregnancy crisis for her.it is is either the woman and the baby dies or only baby dies.
b: that she is kicked out does not change the reality that the husband is already mentally hurt.as long as he went drastically to make a decision that will affect the pregnant wife.people will change it for the husband that he is either impotent or a cold hearted murderer

c: taking into consideration that the parents are high ranking members of a church that one na another battle front of church meetings,deaconate,disciplinary board and public announcement.

all these will eventually mount mental, psychological pressure on the man

so what would have been a straight forward answer is not as straight forward like we think.

the saving grace is that the husband has gotten to know about the problem in an early time for him to find a balanced solution(unlike thomas and moyo ...who lived in denial)

it is until the woman has safely put to bed then we can begin the process of solving the mess at hand by involving those necessary

I understand you quite alright but I dnt take nonsense...
I dnt consider pple, my social or religious status when taking a decision. Everyone can think or say what they like. My decision is my decision.

Mehn!!! Do u knw the degree of trauma the wicked witch(woman) has put the man. It is so bad that even if the man kills her, I'll understand his actions

1 Like

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
I have considered this angle but won't it affect I and my dad relationship if he later find out that I kept such a secret from him? I was thinking I tell him and make him understand the tight situation of things and also tell me wife elder bro who is also a wise considerate fellow who I respect much then hope they keep it a secret till after my wife put to birth my wanting to tell my dad is out of my own security, pple do unimaginable things just to cover up, mostly women
Bro don't do this... Start the matter immediately.
Do not consider if she is carrying any pregnancy.
Jst be a fvcking man bro. Dnt act like a simp on dis issue.

Do u knw the cost of taking care of a sickle cell Do you know the stress involved I bet you dnt want to go down to that lane.

3 Likes

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
keep all evidence til she gives birth to ur own kid. .who knows if its even urz. W0men buru sha
Why are y'all hell bent on the OP waiting till she give birth...

That woman deserves no sympathy..

1 Like

Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

I understand you quite alright but I dnt take nonsense...
I dnt consider pple, my social or religious status when taking a decision. Everyone can think or say what they like. My decision is my decision.

Mehn!!! Do u knw the degree of trauma the wicked witch(woman) has put the man. It is so bad that even if the man kills her, I'll understand his actions

it is that trauma that we are looking for it's solution.so that when he takes a second look at his condition.he will not feel that he has lost himself,his time and his resources which might lead to unthinkables
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
now you are gradually solving problems ahead of time
Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
baralatie:

it is that trauma that we are looking for it's solution.so that when he takes a second look at his condition.he will not feel that he has lost himself,his time and his resources which might lead to unthinkables
Chai! dey suffer sha.
Anything a man suffers other men will come and tell him "BE A MAN". This is so bad!
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

Chai! dey suffer sha.
Anything a man suffers other men will come and tell him "BE A MAN". This is so bad!
if you know wetin some.women take some men eye see?

the funny thing ,some of them are delibrately designed to make men go bunkers.if the men does not get his wits together.he will just die and lose for absolutely nothing
Re: Bleep by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

Why are y'all hell bent on the OP waiting till she give birth...

That woman deserves no sympathy..
Dont want her to die n0r lose d pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Bleep by SamuelLoch: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
Is it medically possible for A.A + A.S genotype to birth an S.S genotype?

Medically, yes, but its rare.
AA and AS can produce SS but the parents age matters too (i.e. if the parents are old).

I can't remember much, but you should read about "de novo mutation"
Re: Bleep by LadySarah: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Do schools request for genotype and bloodgroup statuses?
Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

Bro don't do this... Start the matter immediately.
Do not consider if she is carrying any pregnancy.
Jst be a fvcking man bro. Dnt act like a simp on dis issue.

Do u knw the cost of taking care of a sickle cell Do you know the stress involved I bet you dnt want to go down to that lane.
bro I get ur angle perfectly, it's wat I would av done if the new pregnancy wasn't in the picture, I would av immediately seek divorce but think am naa my guy, av lost 2years of my life already plus family expenses ND plans for d perfect home I looked farward to.... The pregnancy is my only reward if it ends up being mine, isn't it worth keeping a level head for, just 4 months to go.... Wat if raising hell now make me lose that too, I can't just lose on all front
Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
LadySarah:
Do schools request for genotype and bloodgroup statuses?
yes but not all schools, it's a great idea

1 Like

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
bro I get ur angle perfectly, it's wat I would av done if the new pregnancy wasn't in the picture, I would av immediately seek divorce but think am naa my guy, av lost 2years of my life already plus family expenses ND plans for d perfect home I looked farward to.... The pregnancy is my only reward if it ends up being mine, isn't it worth keeping a level head for, just 4 months to go.... Wat if raising hell now make me lose that too, I can't just lose on all front
What if the current pregnancy she is carrying isn't yours.
Bro there is more to life than a mere pregnancy.
How can someone tie u down with pregnancy
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
DryMouth:

What if the current pregnancy she is carrying isn't yours.
Bro there is more to life than a mere pregnancy.
How can someone tie u down with pregnancy
did you say mere pregnancy

no pregnancy is mere?

you tell a woman that the child that she is habouring is not hers that her baby died and was swapped.you will see devil in human flesh
Re: Bleep by bukhety(f): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
Hi,
I can only imagine your state of mind right now. I'm so sorry you are going through this. However, I think the best thing for you to do to keep your sanity is to confront your wife in a calm way. You need answers. Her reaction will determine what you will do going forward. Either to forgive or move on. But remember, our decisions always have consequences. Think about your innocent girl whom u've come to love. Think about your new baby. Don't be in a hurry to make decisions. Pray for God wisdom, you will really need it.
My regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.