Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. (2629 Views)

Rain Is Falling. Feeling Soooooo Cold / Am Soooooo Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
Babe you exposed me but telling a f-u-c-k-i-ng stranger about our relationship.

See what he did for yourself. He exposed me in my other forum & you know how many girls I've lied to in there. grin

http://www.somalilife.com/vbforum/showthread.php?p=1887872#post1887872
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Ethiodime: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
Advocator:

See what he did for yourself. He exposed me in my other forum & you know how many girls I've lied to in there. grin

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahahahahaha, looooooooooooooooooool lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, im dying i swear. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by BABE3: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
I'm not telling you my age here (for security reasons wink )
I don't really have a list of my dislikes and likes. I just kinda go with the flow! No fuss!
Dang! I'm just me! You realy have to meet me to know watsup! smiley

Advocator:

lmao, I don't know what to say! lipsrsealed
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
BABE!:

I'm not telling you my age here (for security reasons wink )
I don't really have a list of my dislikes and likes. I just kinda go with the flow! No fuss!
Dang! I'm just me! You realy have to meet me to know watsup! smiley

lmao, lied to about what?

It's okay, women hate being asked their age. Tell me one thing you like and one thing you hate in life. wink

I lie to them about my statue quo. Some were stalking me, so I lied to keep them away.
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
BABE!:

lmao, I don't know what to say! lipsrsealed
I warned you, don't believe any newbie that joins to site. I am the victim in here, he literary exposed my arse.
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by BABE3: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
SMH!!! ok! cool
One thing I hate in life:  Traffic in Nigeria!
One thing I like in life: Food!

Advocator:

I warned you, don't believe any newbie that joins to site. I am the victim in here, he literary exposed my arse.

Now I Know! They are out to get us!
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2011
BABE!:

SMH!!! ok! cool
One thing I hate in life:  Traffic in Nigeria!
One thing I like in life: Food!

Now I Know! They are out to get us!
Don't to be afraid, they won't get us, I will protect you. smiley LOL, I hate traffic as well and love food, you know what they say "the quicker way to a man's heart is thru food."  wink
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by BABE3: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2011
lol, yh! yh! I heard! smiley So whatchu hate in life, whatchu like in life?
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 05, 2011
Ethiodime:

lmaao u shldn't even be self promotin urself, if u were cutie like u re claimin den hw come u re using T.I pics. obviously u hve 2 b ugly since u usin celeb pics.  cheesy

D.E.A.T.H
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2011
I like women in life and I hate liars in general. Like you my list is never ending, I have high standards. wink

My Likes

Sleep
Work (I'm work oriented)
Food
s-e-x
women
Nice gears (from cars to clothes)
E.T.C

Dislike
S-l-u-ts
Liars
Misers
Rude and ugly girls
E.T.C

grin
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2011
Hey Advo. how ya doing sweetie? kiss kiss

I hope you saw that I held it down for you yesterday.
In the future don't pick fights and ignore haters.
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2011
Precious[b] I logged off[/b] that was when the enemy came out, I read your comments out loud and I appreciate everything. You know you are my girl, not my gf my friend. (don't want my gf babe getting jealous). grin
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2011
Babe will be ok. Everybody knows we are kewl.

but i have yer back and I am glad I got to see him
for who he really is. I won't draw this out any longer
just wanted to make sure you are sure to rise above the bull. smiley
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by BABE3: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

MzDarkSkin, We've not officially meet on this site!
Hi, my username is BABE! cheesy I'm an NL veteran! I'm related to 190, who happens to be your husband, but you are not my mum. cheesy So watsup with you,? I heard you is from Jamaica? smiley

Advo, Cool! Good to know! cheesy
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Advocator: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I got radar,I got bling blings, I got guts a of lion, I got gucci, I got b-i-t-c-h-e-s, and my enemies come out when I am sleeping! *du dum dum du dum dum*. grin I came back for the topic but it has been disabled. Anyways thanks lil mama. smiley
BABE!:

Hi, my username is BABE! cheesy I'm an NL veteran! I'm related to 190, who happens to be your husband, but you are not my mum. cheesy So watsup with you,? I heard you is from Jamaica? smiley

Bored with my conversation already, I'll give you some time off, have fun ladies. You have lots to talk about. cool

Peace.
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by BABE3: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2011
Aight! Later wink
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Elyas: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2011
@Advocator, Xayawaan nacas, What on earth would you gain from a Nigerian woman that you cant find in our most precious commodity our lovely and glorious woman, You have disgraced us, I should further expose you,

@Ethiodime, Sweetheart, your a wonderful lovely Horner(Horn of , ), I have to admit, I saw this Ethio chic yesterday when me and a friend were graving for Ethiopian Anjeero and we entered this restaurant and Maasha,laah the Ethio Chic was banging, very nice. However, as always she was short unlike our glorious women who tend to be tall and slender, but still Ethio chics are a beauty of their own, Take care now,
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2011
lil albino brat this is your thread and I know you will pop in here soon to check on it.

Quote from: Ethiodime on Yesterday at 06:15:36 PM

wel said, dis guys is always hoeing around, i hardly beliv his topics. he's a liar n a hypocrite, u dont bliv me ask nl. He disses poor galz but he's scared of advo n n other well rounded bruhs. Sad he's gross

The dog bosom you sucked growing up is really affecting you as a teenager. Scared of Advo lmao you re so pathetic. Scared of invisible online random people? SMH You joined this forum on January and now you talking nonsense as if you know me.

The earlier you quit stalking me the better for you lil brat.
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2011
BABE!:

grin grin

LMMFBAO!

I'm good, and I am half Jamaican.

What about you, you str8 (okay)?
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by BABE3: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2011
ohhhhh, half Jamaican. How cool is that uhn cheesy And the rest of you is?

lol, Yes I'm cool. I'm aight! Getting ready for finals and all that!
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by InkedNerd(f): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2011
@OP: Thanks for posting but I've seen some sexy Ethiopians as well. There's an Ethiopian DJ here in New York. . . Man, that dude surrounds himself with some sexy friends [both Ethiopians and non-Ethiopians] kiss kiss kiss. Anyway, back to the topic. . .Those Somalian dudes in the video were HOT!!!Damn, makes me wanna run to the Bronx and "hang out" with my friends' cousins. The dudes in the video kinda remind me of the East African and Caribbean guys I saw in the UK. I remember when I was on my way to Central London and we [the people I was with] passed a huge East African neighborhood and there was nothing but sexy guys roaming the streets. Hehehe, I couldn't keep myself from lookin'.
Re: Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. by Tosinville(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2011
Ethiodime

Well as a matter of fact, let me promote my man T.I.P first on my profile then i'll upload back my pic for you to see.

Moreover, only if you can realize i'm even finer than you're, those stuffs u have on your hair are counterfeit from brazil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Leaving Me........ Again / My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter / She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.