Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack (23019 Views)

Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by UncleKoboko: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
dkjn
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by bobluck: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who are we to blame now??
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by sleeknaija(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Qelvin:
Seriki changing his story every second like I change my girlfriends.

Lolzzzzz grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Leave their land. Simple. Na by force to stay unwanted.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Soukiss0455(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
see they face ;Dsee they face
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Cantonese: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Two corpses were not found. How did they conclude that the two people died? If the two were not found how did they come to that conclusion? Alright, if they concluded that they were corpses, it means they saw the bodies and failed to recover them. Abi how?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by 400billionman: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nawa for these people.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
What about the people your Fulani herdsmen have been killing? You think it is only Fulani that have right to live?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn
Putting an end to open grazing is the way out.

One of the simple ways everyone can take part in the fight against open grazing of cattle and the attendant violence and destruction is by NOT BUYING MEAT until further notice.

You won't die if you don't eat red meat, but you and many others can reduce the motivation of the cattle herders to rear cattle in your area.

Buy so doing, you can save the lives and farm investment of innocent hardworking Nigerians whose farms are waiting to be ravaged and destroyed.

By that little act, you can help stop the problem of food scarcity caused by the fear of farmers for farming and the destruction of their farms.

You are a civilian, but you can stop patronizing BLOOD meat, and financing our common enemy.

This is not the only step we have to take, but it is one of many strategies for fighting a common enemy who depends on us for patronage.

Let's boycott red meat until further notice. We won't die.

We go eat meat ... but we can also rear our own cows.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Liar
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Gkay1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
na lie
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by madukaanaya(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
i wonder when nigerians will have sense.they keep coming to our country and we keep rejecting and maiming them because we dont want our country to be a zoo.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ogun kill u there!

Where are the 7 dead bodies?

Where are they?

Na ur people dey kidnap, kill and destroy people's farms, carrying guns up and down...

Una dey lucky say the foolish government dey back u, Una for don become extinct since.

Illiterate bastard.

Ogun kill u and Buhari together!

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Kinikini: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
He is more interested in the investigation of the attacks o
him as against the kidnapping and destruction of people's farms. Hmmm

uote author=Marine54 post=98556187]

https://thecable.ng/seven-of-my-people-were-killed-seriki-fulani-accuses-sunday-igboho-of-leading-oyo-attack[/quote]
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by rollandben(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Sunday should be arrested immediately
Touts like sunday igboho shouldn't speak or act for the yoruba nation.
Are you not Nigerian! ehn go and arrest him na...
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
rollandben:

Are you not Nigerian!
ehn go and arrest him na...

I don't have time for touts like him. Our policemen and other security agencies will do the needful
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by rollandben(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
When every 'leader' in the SW is running to meet you, why won't you cook up stories?
SW leaders are most disgraceful elements ever...they their hobbies is to betrayed. Never trust any of them. money easily buys their brain

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Ahmeduana(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who is listen to this SOFO MUNAFIKI?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Omezif(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
If Fulani armed herdsmen will surrender their weapons and stop violence and killing in nigeria, and keep the law on how to graze their cattle insecurity in nigeria will have reduced drastically.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Jimmy231: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Sunday should be arrested immediately

Touts like sunday igboho shouldn't speak or act for the yoruba nation.
So we go call your papa for heaven to come speak for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Jakumo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ogagun Sunday Igboho of the "Hot Bush" fame, should be praised for assisting a number of Fulani terrorists in their quest to share carnal knowledge with 70 virgins each in paradise. Clearly a good time was had by all during Ogagun Sunday's corrective exercise, and my compliments go to the marksmen involved, for rising to the occasion and meeting their obligations in a professional and ruthless manner, thank you Jeeeeesus.

Those dead herdsmen/terrorists, are by now enjoying the endless pleasures of their 70 virgins, meaning that they will NEVER venture into anybody's farmland to destroy crops in the name of feeding their nasty diseased cattle. The dead terrorists, are now, by definition, GOOD terrorists. Good and dead as phucking doornails. Standing by for more positive developments in this very important realm of human endeavor - applying heat to the bush without fear or favor.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jimmy231:
So we go call your papa for heaven to come speak for us

U can call ur mama in hell if u want
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Farukshy: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
I said it. Yorubas are the ones behind these kills they are claiming, that's if there is any, kidnapping them self and be calling Fulanis . For 4th sure they will pay, imagine a man that has been helping ur security agencies, like I said the Fulanis go no where cos this is there country, if una want war una go see
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by cashinnaira: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why don't you sue him and get justice because no one on Naira Land will beat Sunday igboho for you.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
7 people died but you have not seen the corpses of 2 so how did you confirm how many people that died? Criminal fulani
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Germi9: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn
Putting an end to open grazing is the way out.

One of the simple ways everyone can take part in the fight against open grazing of cattle and the attendant violence and destruction is by NOT BUYING MEAT until further notice.

You won't die if you don't eat red meat, but you and many others can reduce the motivation of the cattle herders to rear cattle in your area.

Buy so doing, you can save the lives and farm investment of innocent hardworking Nigerians whose farms are waiting to be ravaged and destroyed.

By that little act, you can help stop the problem of food scarcity caused by the fear of farmers for farming and the destruction of their farms.

You are a civilian, but you can stop patronizing BLOOD meat, and financing our common enemy.

This is not the only step we have to take, but it is one of many strategies for fighting a common enemy who depends on us for patronage.

Let's boycott red meat until further notice. We won't die.
is it only red meat you need cow for?
milk nko
the skin for leather nko
the faeces nko
and and and
just say YES to ranches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Resumes Work After Distractions / Herdsmen Killings: Herders Take Oath In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.