Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack (23025 Views)

Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Blackdisciple:
This man issa lying bat.

If really 7 of his men were killed on that day , there is no how the fulanise will keep mute to it cos they are not the bull eyed frog , laye they will not keep mute.

So why is he bringing this now

Fulanis will run anytime you stand up against them.

They like to attack you unaware. They will attack villages in the night, kill while sleeping, burn the houses with petrol then run away.

Fulanis are cowards. They'll never come in the day time.

All you need to do is to stand up against them face to face, they will run.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mr Seriki fulani,you're mad ! Useless land grabbers cum kidnappers. How many Yoruba's have you and your criminal people killed in Igangan and its environs ? Scores of them ! And you're here spewing gibberish from your dirty mouth. Idiot,you even ran to Ilorin. Is Ilorin your father's land ?

Your time is up,you these criminal fulanis !

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by thatigboman: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
"Corpses of two have not been seen", so why not declare them missing?
This lying fulani criminal
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by chaloskyx: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
LOOK JUST PASS A LAW IF ANY FULANI PARTAKES IN OPEN GRAZING SUCH PERSONS COWS WOULD BE TAKEN THERE AND THEN SLAUGHTERED AND GIVEN TO THE NEEDY NO TIME FOR RUBBISH AT LEAST BY THE TIME ALL YOUR COWS ARE KILLED YOU WOULD GO BACK TO YOUR AGRICULTURE IN THE NORTH
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by luluman: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Sunday should be arrested immediately

Touts like sunday igboho shouldn't speak or act for the yoruba nation.
Who permitted you to speak for yoruba? Mumu
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by denniev: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrBanner:

God loves you brother, gladdens your heart at your fellow human
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Toscarele: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

You can always make a citizen's arrest, it's your right

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by ceaser: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
This guy is not coming back to Igangan or anywhere in the South West for that matter.

Igboho acted smart in ensuring all his activities were videoed and posted on the SM including you tube for all to see. I didn't come across anywhere Fulani were slaughtered by him. What I did see were two occasions where the Fulanis shot him twice but the bullets didn't penetrate and he was able to confiscate the weapons from the aggressors.

It's all on you tube.

And I also have to ask this Fulani liar and murderer. Was it not in his presence that the German - returnee Nigerian doctor who owned farm in Igangan was murdered? It was alleged that the guy was tied and taken to the Seriki where in his presence the guy was murdered for daring to challenge Fulanis that brought their cows to graze on hins vast farmland.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by rosebowl01(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The man is always lying.

He once said nothing happened to his men.

Now! he is lying again to gain pity.

The main point here is that you are no longer wanted in the Igangan community in Ibarapa.

Ibarapa has 7 towns and it seems only the Fulani in Igangan became the centre of attention.

To clarify, in Oyo state we have several Ebira villages[ settlements], Igede villages[settlements], Togolese villages[settlements]who are often farmers in those rural communities.

Many of these people have integrated into their communities that one cannot tell the difference between them and Yoruba people of Oyo state again.

Why is it that only the Fulani communities are causing the problem for the entire state?

Furthermore, history has shown that their eventual and true intent is to infiltrate> blend in>apply religious and other sentiments> get enough numbers and weapons> strike and take over the leadership from the natives > finally complete and perpetual subjugation of the natives. Same pattern is repeated that I don't know why we ever will vote for any Fulani man in Nigeria ever! Imagine the two candidates in the last election were Fulanis? And they are not even native to this Country. Buhari's parents are from Niger Republic. Atiku's are originally from Cameroun. El Rufai is not from Kaduna, yet he is their governor. Gideon Orkar was right afterall. Which jazz these people dey use sef?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
WonderManly:
Is like this man is sick and dreaming. I thought he said non of his boys Killed days ago. Why changing of story now.
Now, let's ask him these questions:
1. How many time did Sunday Igboho and his boys come to your palace?
2. Who said non of my boys killed?
3. Has Sunday Igboho and his boys come back after that day?
4a. How come Seven (7) of your boys killed now?
4b. How did they died?
4c. Did they died by physical attack?
4d. Or they died by spiritual attack?
If he can answer those questions correctly. Then he knows what he saying. But if not. Then his also a died man walking around.

He meant 7 of his cow were killed. A Fulani man doesn't know the difference.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by hush15: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by peculiar2233: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

Go arrest am abi u no know em house ni
Ur mumu no get rival
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by King44(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The man is always lying.

The main point here is that you are no longer wanted in the Igangan community in Ibarapa.

Ibarapa has 7 towns and it seems only the Fulani in Igangan became the centre of attention.

To clarify, in Oyo state we have several Ebira villages[ settlements], Igede villages[settlements], Togolese villages[settlements]who are often farmers in those rural communities.

Many of these people have integrated into their communities that one cannot tell the difference between them and Yoruba people of Oyo state again.

Why is it that only the Fulani communities are causing the problem for the entire state?

They gave convinced him to lie, so they could claim damages they are not entitled to... Those they destroyed their farms, kidnapped, raped etc also need to claim damages

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by mp3ree: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Farukshy:
I said it. Yorubas are the ones behind these kills they are claiming, that's if there is any, kidnapping them self and be calling Fulanis . For 4th sure they will pay, imagine a man that has been helping ur security agencies, like I said the Fulanis go no where cos this is there country, if una want war una go see

this is not 1804 or 1967,the war will not be to keep Nigeria one,it will be to scatter Nigeria .
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by calcal: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2021
In United State, one of the communities where Trump owns property refused to allow him to stay in that community, so it's normal for Ibarapa people not to allow him to come back.

He is a dead person already
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Kylce042(m): 3:33am On Jan 30, 2021
dangermouse:
There is no smoke without fire. Na only Fulani's dey this country?

Ewu must u talk?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by orisa37: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2021
THERE'S NO SERIKI IN ANY YORUBALAND THAT IS NOT APPROVED BY TRADITIONAL RULERS OF YORUBALAND.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by orisa37: 4:10am On Jan 30, 2021
THERE'S NO SERIKI IN ANY YORUBALAND THAT IS NOT APPROVED BY TRADITIONAL RULERS OF YORUBALAND.

SERIKI IN OYO MUST BE AUTHORIZED AND APPROVED BY ALAFIN.

SERIKI IN IBADAN MUST BE AUTHORIZED AND APPROVED BY OLUBADAN.

SERIKI IN AKURE MUST BE AUTHORIZED AND APPROVED BY THE DEJI OF AKURE. LET US REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AT AKURE TO ONE INSANE IGBOMAN WHO CALLED HIMSELF IGWE WITH A CROWN TO TOP IT UP AT THE PALACE OF THE DEJI OF AKURELAND. HE WAS THROWN OUT WITH IGNOMINY. SO MY FRIEND, GET OUT OF OYO AS BEING ORDERED BY IGBOHO.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by orisa37: 4:16am On Jan 30, 2021
THESE ARE MESSENGERS YOU SEE IN PICTURE. THE SPONSORS AND FINANCERS ARE NW EMIRS BUHARI AND THE SULTAN
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by orisa37: 4:19am On Jan 30, 2021
THESE ARE MESSENGERS YOU SEE IN PICTURE. THE SPONSORS AND FINANCERS ARE NW EMIRS BUHARI AND THE SULTAN. SO WE ARE DEALING WITH A GORGON.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by orisa37: 4:25am On Jan 30, 2021
IGBOHO IS A HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIONIST AND HE IS NATURALLY RIGHT TO DO WHAT HE IS DOING.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by dangermouse(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Kylce042:

Ewu must u talk?
AKWIYA I MUST TALK!
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by henryhemon(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Bonavi: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The man is always lying.

Yorubas are also involved in the kidnapping business and from his account he was unjustly targetted probably out of jealousy.
Mind u, he didnt deny there are Fulanis involved in crime but there are even more Yorubas
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Bonavi:
Yorubas are also involved in the kidnapping business and from his account he was unjustly t argetted probably by jealousy
He has been in the community for almost 50years. He is not the only Fulani Seriki in Ibarapa

How come only him Was targeted by the entire people of the town?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by skinny419(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2021
butterfly777:
The people have to get organised and stand up against a common enemy. The government and kings have proven unreliable. Many of them are at the even receiving payments from the government and the herders.

If they care, they would have done something tangible since. But we can all see what they are doing and saying, directly and indirectly.

So, let's rise up. Let us do anything in our capacity, such as Intellectual warfare, legal warfare, social media warfare, prayer warfare, Sunday Ighoho-ism, civil rallies, civil disobedience, and so on.

Rise up and do something.

God is on our side, and victory is ours.
Sunday igboho-ism, this one sweet my belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by skinny419(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:

Sharrrap there ..tout keee u.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2021
skinny419:
Sharrrap there ..tout keee u.

Are u a tout? Why re u pained??
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by shaw2(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2021
Oyo people might think its play until their land is forcefully occupied by fulanis and Emir installed.
Its time u guys tell them Oyo no be Kwara
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Kylce042(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2021
dangermouse:

AKWIYA I MUST TALK!

Werey small sense u can’t afford

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Bianca, Putin Top Google Nigeria Searches In Last Six Month / Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.