Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,315 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack (23014 Views)

Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Quaddafi29: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
This sounds like a story to curry huge compensation. Where are the pictures of those your men killed and what are their names and the names of the two missing? You be been killing and kidnapping people and when some of your goats were killed, you began to moan. The house that insane that was burnt was a ramshackle building worth not more than N80k to build. This is how it feels to be on the receiving side. No kobo is coming to you sir. Learn to respect your hosts.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Neddstark: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
What hurts me about this insensitive idiota is that he is totally unconcerned about the killings, kidnappings, rape and robberies pepertrated by his kindred in Oyo state. He only rants about how he has been affected. Good he was dealt with.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yoruba people has lost it. Their land is taken and they are blindly following a Muslim leader who doesn't have their interest at heart. A stitch in time saves nine. The earlier your leaders stand up against these killer herders the better for your land.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by pelepeleb: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
you have been living in that place for a good number of years. now you are been attacked by your host community, this shows that former you have changed. O ti gba bode. you have changed and join the evil perpetrator and the host community have seen you. why cant they attack you 10, 15, 20 years ago.
people are not fools as you are thinking. Emir of Ilorin should not accept him. Go out of oyo state back to where you come from. don't cause confusion in kwara state. no land for you and your people and children. Emir of ilorin we don't want them we want peace.
He is involve in kidnapping be that o o o o o o o o o. Kwaran shout out be fore they enter o o o

So to lose one dear one is painful to fulani man too?
they should know that what they are doing is not life at all.
Marine54:

https://thecable.ng/seven-of-my-people-were-killed-seriki-fulani-accuses-sunday-igboho-of-leading-oyo-attack
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by TemmyT002(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shebi he said no one was hurt at first. Why is he changing his words now?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by MemoriesAndMe: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
According to many reports, there are many transactional evidences that this particular Seriki received paid ransoms on behalf of kidnapper herdsmen and even acted as a middleman. Why try to pretend now and blame everyone else but himself and his clan?

Unfortunately, the investigation will be swept under the carpet in his favor and the tables turned around again as usual. Thats all they have always depended on - federal might and the mannequins that call themselves political leaders in many parts of the country that are still under same peoples control.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by TrueChristians: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by BabaO2: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The man is always lying.

He once said nothing happened to his men.

Now! he is lying again to gain pity.

The main point here is that you are no longer wanted in the Igangan community in Ibarapa.

Ibarapa has 7 towns and it seems only the Fulani in Igangan became the centre of attention.

To clarify, in Oyo state we have several Ebira villages[ settlements], Igede villages[settlements], Togolese villages[settlements]who are often farmers in those rural communities.

Many of these people have integrated into their communities that one cannot tell the difference between them and Yoruba people of Oyo state again.

Why is it that only the Fulani communities are causing the problem for the entire state?

Buhari and Co Fulanis like sule lamido have advised him to officially change the narration so that he can well be compensated by both federal and state governments from the joint national cake
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by franudi: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
No foreigner will be president of this country again.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by duro4chang(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Sunday should be arrested immediately

Touts like sunday igboho shouldn't speak or act for the yoruba nation.
You need to be closely monitored.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
I thought he said before that no one was killed? He should get his story straight at least.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by FireTheMods: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Akuruoulo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
SO FULANI'S THE CRY TOO ?
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Yebedervru: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Farukshy:
I said it. Yorubas are the ones behind these kills they are claiming, that's if there is any, kidnapping them self and be calling Fulanis . For 4th sure they will pay, imagine a man that has been helping ur security agencies, like I said the Fulanis go no where cos this is there country, if una want war una go see
Yes and you will be killed In mass just like we killed so many of you in 1840. Why didn’t he wait when the youths were coming.
You think you can come to Oyo state to do anyhow
Note this, another fulani killings would still happen just don’t know the exact time but it will definitely happen
When saki youths in Oyo state burnt trucks full of cow, what did fulanis do? Tell me

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by gulfer: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
How many people have your fulanis brothers killed in cold blood
You guys are already scheming how you'd use that as a reason to call for his arrest.....you should just be ready to be arrested for all fulanis killings in okeogun angry angry angry angry
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
denniev:
Yoruba youths are brave people, they should wake up now

Brave people?

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by stanislaus67(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Marine54:

https://thecable.ng/seven-of-my-people-were-killed-seriki-fulani-accuses-sunday-igboho-of-leading-oyo-attack
All these things happened and all u want the govt to do is just TAKE NOTE? SMH! ANANIAS!
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by emerged01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn
Putting an end to open grazing is the way out.

One of the simple ways everyone can take part in the fight against open grazing of cattle and the attendant violence and destruction is by NOT BUYING MEAT until further notice.

You won't die if you don't eat red meat, but you and many others can reduce the motivation of the cattle herders to rear cattle in your area.

Buy so doing, you can save the lives and farm investment of innocent hardworking Nigerians whose farms are waiting to be ravaged and destroyed.

By that little act, you can help stop the problem of food scarcity caused by the fear of farmers for farming and the destruction of their farms.

You are a civilian, but you can stop patronizing BLOOD meat, and financing our common enemy.

This is not the only step we have to take, but it is one of many strategies for fighting a common enemy who depends on us for patronage.

Let's boycott red meat until further notice. We won't die.
It is not a matter of “don’t eat meat”. If they are pained with our attitude to them let them too stop selling meat to us.
Bro,the thing is govt is happy with the Fulani killings because people refused to give their lands for ranching.
Can you remember a statement that a spokesman made,”it is better to give land than to be killed”. Whether you eat meat or not,they will still go after people’s lives.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by lollybee15(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
This Seriki is a pathological liar. He is the criminal.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Qelvin:
Seriki changing his story every second like I change my girlfriends.

It's because he is a lying ...

When you lie , you have to lie another lie to cover up the lie you've lied.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
This man issa lying bat.

If really 7 of his men were killed on that day , there is no how the fulanise will keep mute to it cos they are not the bull eyed frog , laye they will not keep mute.

So why is he bringing this now
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Lighthammer(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pussyhole that man should be hunted down and impaled through the anus what of the people ur man has killed? i believe u too will bite the dust
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by omoluka: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Farukshy:
I said it. Yorubas are the ones behind these kills they are claiming, that's if there is any, kidnapping them self and be calling Fulanis . For 4th sure they will pay, imagine a man that has been helping ur security agencies, like I said the Fulanis go no where cos this is there country, if una want war una go see
Anything that lead to the break up of this country is okay by me, let see how you guys will survive. Idiot pushing their luck too far
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
Sunday should be arrested immediately

Touts like sunday igboho shouldn't speak or act for the yoruba nation.
mumu comment as usual.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by Tareq1105: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
dangermouse:
There is no smoke without fire. Na only Fulani's dey this country?

Hmm, the Seriki must be a very brave man. He's always working with security operatives to arrest kidnappers.
........An indication that he knows them.

*** Each time someone is kidnapped, they run to him for help and ransom are paid through him to kidnappers.

He said "Yorubas too" are involved in criminality. ........In response to accusations that Fulanis are the kidnappers in the area.

***This is an admission.

He should remain in Ilorin with his family and never to return to Igangan.
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by PenSniper: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The man is always lying.

He once said nothing happened to his men.

Now! he is lying again to gain pity.

The main point here is that you are no longer wanted in the Igangan community in Ibarapa.

Ibarapa has 7 towns and it seems only the Fulani in Igangan became the centre of attention.

To clarify, in Oyo state we have several Ebira villages[ settlements], Igede villages[settlements], Togolese villages[settlements]who are often farmers in those rural communities.

Many of these people have integrated into their communities that one cannot tell the difference between them and Yoruba people of Oyo state again.

Why is it that only the Fulani communities are causing the problem for the entire state?

You made a lot of sense. Everywhere you find the fulani, peace is elusive.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by tit(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
If they have stayed stayed in futa Jallon.
Them for dey eat killishi now
Re: 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack by PenSniper: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
The bastard old kidnapper changes his lies every time he speaks.
You are a wanted person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Bianca, Putin Top Google Nigeria Searches In Last Six Month / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.