Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,568 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women (3917 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please, I discovered most time's, its always easy for me to hook up with Single mother, for dating

What really cus it.

Please I need ur advice
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Queenlovely(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
you need deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Yungstallion: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
You've found favour in the eyes of the god of single motherscheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by slawormiir: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

namss:
I feel you subconsciously go for single mothers because your mind perceive them to be easier to get since single mothers general feel they have a lower sexual market value. As the attention they now get from males has reduced drastically compared to a single lady without a child. So they are mostly more likely to accept the very few males who look their way for relationship
Ogbeni....just say bros op got low self esteem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
you need deliverance

Thanks we all need deliverance,
Even you, needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yungstallion:
You've found favour in the eyes of the god of single motherscheesy

You are funny oh!
Favour keh, na zero - zero match dey start no be one - zero.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by EmeraldKing7(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Maybe because u are a mama's boy grin

That's the ultimate cliche

A mama's boy in love with a single mother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sirjendon:
Please, I discovered most time's, its always easy for me to hook up with Single mother, for dating

What really cus it.

Please I need ur advice

Enjoy your attraction cheesy
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Adekunle813: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bad Omen
OP goan do deliverance and wash urself in river Jordan
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
your village people at work !!!
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kobicove:

Enjoy your attraction cheesy

Which enjoy, when single odd full town
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
your village people at work !!!

Thanks,,,, same as ur village ppu they work on.
We be wi - wi

1 Like

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by namss(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
I feel you subconsciously go for single mothers because your mind perceive them to be easier to get since single mothers general feel they have a lower sexual market value. As the attention they now get from males has reduced drastically compared to a single lady without a child. So they are mostly more likely to accept the very few males who look their way for relationship

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Maybe because u are a mama's boy grin

That's the ultimate cliche

A mama's boy in love with a single mother

Hahaha see title wey u crown me "Mama boy"
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sirjendon:

Thanks,,,, same as ur village ppu they work on. We be wi - wi
hehe
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Adekunle813:
Bad Omen

OP goan do deliverance and wash urself in river Jordan

Thanks we all need deliverance,
Even you, needs deliverance.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
namss:

Thanks bro.

I work on myself.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Solution

Is

Go and Marry

ASAP

1 Like

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
I hope you don't have any form of fetish or something.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by TANID(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
you need deliverance
I swear
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by prince2pac(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
falseprophet1 come please, someone needs your prayers
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I hope you don't have any form of fetish or something.

Not at all, is just DAT anytime I find a gal I like, at the end she must be single mother.

The thing dey baffled me
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crimpsy:
Solution

Is

Go and Marry

ASAP

Why bro
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=TANID post=99330897] I swear[/quot

They swear for ur self na
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Truthabulabula(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
For all I know,she's not a single mother and she has very tight fresh PU nna.

I like her for that and I won't stop until it's accomplished.

Modified: She knows herself already.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sirjendon:

Why bro
By doing so

You are only programming your body to jigi jigi with only your wife.

And it also gives Single ladies and Single mother's a red flag(i.e He is taken by another).

1 Like

Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:
For all I know,she's not a single mother and she has very tight fresh PU nna.

I like her for that and I won't stop until it's accomplished.

Have u dated single mother before
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Crimpsy:

By doing so

You are only programming your body to jigi jigi with only your wife.

And it also gives Single ladies and Single mother's a red flag(i.e He is taken by another).

Thanks so much
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Truthabulabula(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Sirjendon:

Have u dated single mother before

Yes.
They're mostly submissive though somewhat bitter.

Nothing more than dating ya.
Re: Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women by Vulcanheph(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2021
That's because most single moms ha e dropped the level of unrealistic standards that are normally set by single unmarried girls without kids.... So don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? / I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! / In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.