Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno (22770 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Damasak, Borno Community / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Mohammedoba36: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fake news from ipob terrorists criminals.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Mohammedoba36: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
EnvelopeUs:

Check the source first.
No source, all is fake news.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Mohammedoba36: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jirehz:
God help all the foolish Igbo boys still in the Nigerian army!

I’m liking my new style on Nairaland these days
I’ve noticed great changes recently since I started it.

I open a thread, read the content, scroll down to read the comments from wonderful people...

Gets to MANNA... up up up up... leaves thread.
Gets to SILVER... up up up up leaves thread
Gets to ARREW... up up up up leaves thread
Gets to HELIN... up up up up leaves thread

You will never realise your evil dreams.
Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Mohammedoba36: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
tolumizzy:
Let this country divide in peace pls

Innocent souls are dying on daily bases.... Haha..... Must we stay together!
If the country divide does that solve your problems, if yes go ahead and divide if you have guts.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Karemarealty288(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Where are they attacking .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Mohammedoba36: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
dynicks:
Quite obvious these assets of mine have been starving....
Ipob terrorists criminals, their high blood pressure is all about mr president, and you will sidon look till mr president finish his power in 2023 and hand over to Niger Delta man.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by eledumare2012: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Judybash93(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ōmō men, na cruise control we dey for this country o
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by SeriouslySense(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
exactly
tolumizzy:
Let this country divide in peace pls

Innocent souls are dying on daily bases.... Haha..... Must we stay together!
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by SeriouslySense(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by SeriouslySense(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
lol
Karemarealty288:
Where are they attacking .......
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by asobo: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
New service chiefs food is ready. You all shall succeed amen.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by franudi: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
No foreigner will be president of this country again.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by TruthHurts1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
You and your fellow wretched filthy beggars can keep barking with anguish. It won't change my attitude towards you grin

[img]https://images./zrzCq8xz8U43f92RaYZm7.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./2z0XXyJoV7rigEXOddzbc5.jpg[/img]

wellmax:

You are the animal in human skin. If you don't care about them, then don't talk about them. Sunday now e go carry Bible say e dey go church. Fake believers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by bayumyguy: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria should call for help from other. Country
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by israelmao(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Litmus test for Atthairu and others.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by AFONJACOW(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is where we need Nigeria Army not small tiny village orlu... They should come and display their power here. Anyway wetin concerns me.. zoogilia should go ahead and burn to ashes

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Emperor5(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fake news....north is peaceful
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
The bad luck that follows that new Chief of Army Staff has no parallel.

I don't know why Buhari settled for him.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
When Shakau say they can't do shit they thought he was joking.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Tye1: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni.....terrorists and terrorism can not be quashed
Their activities can only be reduced
Terrorists are like hydra when their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other parts of the body
English Speaker, When Osama tried U. S.A was he not smoked out.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Keep calm... Buhari and service chiefs are at work.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Cantonese: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
jamiudinho:

if gej fought bokoharam the way buhari is doing now it wouldn't have been worst......those living in maiduguri will b gr youeat full to buhari to some extent

I'm surprised that some of you still fall for the deception of this government. Were you not in Nigeria when PMB said "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north". Did you not hear the several accusations by this same C in C against GEJ of genocide? If you were GEJ in a country where there is serious religious sentiments, what will you do?

We were promised that insurgency would be wiped off immediately they assumed power. We only knew boko haram as the terrorist group. Today herdsmen are recognised as terrorists.

Why will some people see the truth and choose to live in deception. Even PMB a few days ago admitted that they could not meet up with their campaign promises. If he could admit the truth as the man in charge how much less you, the citizen?
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by KayCee92(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
EnvelopeUs:

Check the source first.

LOL, so, u don't know sarcasm when u see one. He meant the opposite of that na. Lol grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by KayCee92(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2021
Lol.... Soon FG will say the have spiritually defeated Boko Haram grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Litmus: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2021
Ihatemumu:
Nigeria inherited a different version of Islam,
Dubai inherited true Islam.

You're very observant. It occurred to me, in that post celebrating the murder of that Nigerian millionaire by Dubai prison service, that if ever a country seem to fit the type of place jihadists claim is unislamic and deserving of destroying, Dubai would be it not Nigeria or Mozambique.

What are jihadists doing in Africa if they are serious about the caliphate? I love Dubai and not advocating it be attacked, I'm mearly pointing out the obvious lies in these Islamic terrorists movements.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Lightorder: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/breaking-boko-haram-currently-attacking-dikwa-in-borno/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
We should not forget that Ihejirika was giving this guys a run for their money, until the north let out a cry that their children are being eliminated. Next news please. When northern Nigeria is ready to end Biko haram , they should let us know. I am not touched, I am sorry to say
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by wellmax(m): 1:14am On Jan 30, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You and your fellow wretched filthy beggars can keep barking with anguish. It won't change my attitude towards you grin

Bitterness has consumed you, may God have mercy on you.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by WoundedLamb: 3:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Qelvin:
They are only welcoming the new chief of Army staff

It's sad that things have deteriorated to the extent that we now make jokes of these incessant attacks. sad
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by Aketi2: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2021
People with knowledge of Borno, is Dikwa a Christian community?
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by lexy2014: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni.....terrorists and terrorism can not be quashed
Their activities can only be reduced
Terrorists are like hydra when their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other parts of the body

Did d govt not no this before they said they have technically defeated Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno by lexy2014: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It's sad that things have deteriorated to the extent that we now make jokes of these incessant attacks. sad

Is it d jokes that are responsible for d incessant attacks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Convoy Causes Accident In Lagos, 2 killed, Many Injured / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.