Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua (41844 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Burna440:

But he is busy building free schools all over the country, helping the poor, took many out of poverty, why don’t we just celebrate people good deeds and leave judgements to God... Do u know how many Libya returnees he has helped?

Please let me know the free schools has has built.

The deviln can also give you gifts too
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2021
mozes01:

Yeye boy, na you and your Babalawo guy got pained
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
a wise man will go and confirm first before speaking or judging ...but noo u are so far from that category

I am wiser than anyone from your village son
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Witnes: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2021
visijo:
Postinor2 is now 850, before February it will increase ,my advice for you is to buy and keep like bitcoin
Details pls.
Can u enlighten me on Bitcoin buy and sell?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by juman(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Obasanjo forced half dead man on Nigeria as president

Yaradua was not perfect but he was a good person.
The sickness robbed him off.
He should not have taken the job as the president.

Three suratul quraish for him.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
TruthHurts1:
It is foolishness to think that a "prophet" who could not see any prophecy about the collapse of his "synagogue" is a real prophet.

Why should a prophet see everything?
Don't know if you are a Christian or not before I kwantinu
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2021
gypsey:
Crooked thieving business man who calls himself pastor.

He had phone call with yar adua but couldn't save yar adua with all his so called prophetic spiritual powers. grin

Anyone who takes these so called pastor serious needs their brains fried and fed to the monkeys.
Why should he save him?
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:

Haaaaaa
You just wanted to comment.

Read carefully this time,I wonder when TB Joshua changed his name to pastors.

If he doesn't get the money,I wonder who gets it.

Goan sit down abeg.
He officially changed his name to pastor?

You wonder, yes. But you should also wonder how his ministry is one of the biggest philantropic organization in the world.

Let objectivity take control, and not emotions.
Better, let love lead (just as he said) and not hate
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Pelecius:

Why should he save him?
why should he not? He claims to be a Man of God and can do miracles right? cheesy unless his miracles are fake? as i said.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Pelecius:

He officially changed his name to pastor?

You wonder, yes. But you should also wonder how his ministry is one of the biggest philantropic organization in the world.

Let objectivity take control, and not emotions.
Better, let love lead (just as he said) and not hate

Kikikikikiki

You peoole actually make me wonder the "hate" y'all assume.

It is well.

I haff hiad you.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
gypsey:
why should he not? He claims to be a Man of God and can do miracles right? cheesy unless his miracles are fake? as i said.
Let me assume your second question is the answer to my question.
That should mean that no one should die of malaria because Doctors can easily treat malaria.
I hope you'd see the flaw in your logic (maybe I might assume too much for you)
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Go and read all my threads and comments, then make up your mind if I'm a Christian.
Secondly, nobody was asking Thief Be Joshua to forsee EVERYTHING that happens in the future. We only expected him to forsee the collapse of his poorly built "synagogue" and the deaths of over 100 people who lost their lives because he is a fake prophet.

[img]https://images./dGm0X0qAXB9Go0o0qD3l6.jpg[/img]

Pelecius:

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
evans4luv:
ok ma i have heard u clear, but let me tell u one more thing before i vermoose as u said, if u didnt desist from abusing servants of God, what will befall u is already iminent, u will still run to them for help by then it will be too late for u, its a fearfull thing to fall into the hand of the living God, leave this men alone, u are not the one that call them, let him that call them be the one to judge them, i repeat dont let ur foolishness take u to the world beyond
pls if i may ask, what version of bible do you guys read?? cos i seems not to understand this threats as if you re tb joshua or you re God himself to determine his real servant
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Felixyst: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
TruthHurts1:
It is foolishness to think that a "prophet" who could not see any prophecy about the collapse of his "synagogue" is a real prophet.

God does not reveal everything to a prophet but only parts. and sometimes, he allows somethings to happen as a test.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pelecius:

Let me assume your second question is the answer to my question.
That should mean that no one should die of malaria because Doctors can easily treat malaria.
I hope you'd see the flaw in your logic (maybe I might assume too much for you)
Yes! doctors can easily treat malaria, No one should die of malaria because it can be easily treated. Any illness that is curable obviously can not be lethal (your logic is flawed) Doctors can also treat all other illnesses crooked pastors claims they can heal by miracles. Then i wonder, why do some people go to pastors rather than doctors? undecided when it is clear that pastors are just liars and scammers and not Doctors.

Assumptions is the mother of all mistakes.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Felixyst:
God does not reveal everything to a prophet but only parts. and sometimes, he allows somethings to happen as a test.
what?! What kinda cruel and useless God would that be? God allows an innocent 2 years old to die just to test what? God's obviously doesn't exist.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Go and read all my threads and comments, then make up your mind if I'm a Christian.
Secondly, nobody was asking Thief Be Joshua to forsee EVERYTHING that happens in the future. We only expected him to forsee the collapse of his poorly built "synagogue" and the deaths of over 100 people who lost their lives because he is a fake prophet.

The man couldn't see a damm thing! He is a crooked church business man.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pelecius:

Why shouldn't a prophet see everything? What makes you think they see what/everything they claims to see?

They saw it because they said they did. No one should querry them. cheesy
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
TruthHurts1:

You expect him to see the collapse of his building but you should know that the Bible says "we see in PART,we prophesy in PART". This should answer you.

Joining anti-God folks in setting standard in how spirits things should be is not logically grounded.
Why should such statndards be adhered to?
Who makes them an authority to make such standards?
But I guess it has to do with many MOG who always want to take glory for what God do through them.
Even Elisha that could see why Gehazi was doing with Namaan and who a Syrian officer testified saying "he can tell the king whatever he does in his own closet". That's the level of his 'seeing'. Yet he lamented about the shunamite woman that 'she is troubled, but God has hidden it from him'.
That's why God is God and men are men. A simple understanding of the scripture will easily clear so many controversy

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
gypsey:
Yes! doctors can easily treat malaria, No one should die of malaria because it can be easily treated. Any illness that is curable obviously can not be lethal (your logic is flawed) Doctors can also treat all other illnesses crooked pastors claims they can heal by miracles. Then i wonder, why do some people go to pastors rather than doctors? undecided when it is clear that pastors are just liars and scammers and not Doctors.

Assumptions is the mother of all mistakes.
I only test your reasoning here and you definitely failed.
I chose malaria simce it is easily treated just as you said but you didn't get the logic.
People still die of malaria when there are doctors around. Why?

Other emotional talks is irrelevant. It doesn't win arguments

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
gypsey:
Why shouldn't a prophet see everything? What makes you think they see what/everything they claims to see?

They saw it because they said they did. No one should querry them. cheesy
It was a question I asked there. If you will answer it, you're welcome. If not, you can ignore.

Like I said, I don't do emotional talks
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Blingblings(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheAviator:

Abdulsalam Abubakar and Ibrahim Babangida are both from Niger state.
Shonekan and Obasanjo are both from Ogun state.
oh okay
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by VictorUSA(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Barack Obama's thunder to fire all C V Joshua's followers.

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's not about God revealing EVERYTHING but revealing what matters. God wouldn't allow 115 people to die unecessarily because He wants to test us.

Felixyst:
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
So let me see if I understand what you're saying. God can give Thief Be Joshua prophetic vision to view the outcome of a football match, but He won't give him prophetic vision to save the lives of 115 innocent people?

[img]https://images./3EJFOdCkZzn2sTU99DFQvM.jpg[/img]

Pelecius:

You expect him to see the collapse of his building but you should know that the Bible says "we see in PART,we prophesy in PART". This should answer you.

Joining anti-God folks in setting standard in how spirits things should be is not logically grounded.
Why should such statndards be adhered to?
Who makes them an authority to make such standards?
But I guess it has to do with many MOG who always want to take glory for what God do through them.
Even Elisha that could see why Gehazi was doing with Namaan and who a Syrian officer testified saying "he can tell the king whatever he does in his own closet". That's the level of his 'seeing'. Yet he lamented about the shunamite woman that 'she is troubled, but God has hidden it from him'.
That's why God is God and men are men. A simple understanding of the scripture will easily clear so many controversy
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pelecius:

I only test your reasoning here and you definitely failed.
I chose malaria simce it is easily treated just as you said but you didn't get the logic.
People still die of malaria when there are doctors around. Why?

Other emotional talks is irrelevant. It doesn't win arguments
I don't get your point atall, you sound confused maybe even nonesensical. But hey! everyone has a right to their own confusion. cheesy it is your stupidity for choosing malaria.

People cannot die of malaria if there is a doctor around, because they would treated. undecided unless they cannot afford one or refuses to be treated. cheesy
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by evans4luv: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
pls if i may ask, what version of bible do you guys read?? cos i seems not to understand this threats as if you re tb joshua or you re God himself to determine his real servant
I don't quote idiots or some cheap attention seekers, so gerout
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
TruthHurts1:
So let me see if I understand what you're saying. God can give Thief Be Joshua prophetic vision to view the outcome of a football match, but He won't give him prophetic vision to save the lives of 115 innocent people?

[img]https://images./3EJFOdCkZzn2sTU99DFQvM.jpg[/img]

Your question is to be directed to God. I gave you instances where someone who TB Joshua is not even worth to lace his shoes due to too much annointing, yet complained that he doesn't know why God hid something from him. That's why he is God. He reveals what he wants. Else, John the Baptist should have known that he will be beheaded if he said what he said.
You can't set the standard of what anyone should see or shouldn't.
You need to get that.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
gypsey:
I don't get your point atall, you sound confused maybe even nonesensical. But hey! everyone has a right to their own confusion. cheesy it is your stupidity for choosing malaria.

People cannot die of malaria if there is a doctor around, because they would treated. undecided unless they cannot afford one or refuses to be treated. cheesy
grin grin grin
Is it not you?
Simple reasoning, you couldn't do and you have to resort to insults and name calling. Haha

Fact is people still die of malaria even when it is easily treated. Why do people still die of it? It's so simple. I don't know what it's difficult for you to figure it out that you go emotional, raining insults and name calling grin grin grin
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2021
The only duty of John the Baptist was to prepare the world for the coming of the Savior. He was never expected to perform any other functions.
On the other hand, your "saviour" Thief Be Joshua, has always boasted of his abilities to accurately predict the future, and his gullible illiterate followers believe him no matter how many times he fails them.
Who can forget when he predicted that Covid-19 would end on the 27th of March 2020?

[img]https://images./5vU3XlLkuib5yZYVtFi83k.jpg[/img]

Pelecius:

Your question is to be directed to God. I gave you instances where someone who TB Joshua is not even worth to lace his shoes due to too much annointing, yet complained that he doesn't know why God hid something from him. That's why he is God. He reveals what he wants. Else, John the Baptist should have known that he will be beheaded if he said what he said.
You can't set the standard of what anyone should see or shouldn't.
You need to get that.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The only duty of John the Baptist was to prepare the world for the coming of the Savior. He was never expected to perform any other functions.
On the other hand, your "saviour" Thief Be Joshua, has always boasted of his abilities to accurately predict the future, and his gullible illiterate followers believe him no matter how many times he fails them.
Who can forget when he predicted that Covid-19 would end on the 27th of March 2020?

[img]https://images./5vU3XlLkuib5yZYVtFi83k.jpg[/img]

FYI, I'm in a mission that does not take him serious. So much for your "savior" question begging epithet fallacy.

You definitely evaded my Elisha scenario because you won't be able to defend it. I used same analogy to show that what Bible said is true: "we see IN PART and prophesy IN PART". You ignored it again and is just bent on attacking him.

JTB is also a MOG, according to your logic, he should have seen the outcome of his warning. At least, he talked about Jesus coming for Baptism. So, lets drop double standards and keep to simple logic.

Whether he do boast or not is not my problem. He should settle that with God.
I had to check his covid 19 prophesy and see that Bible is just true again. We see in part and prophet in part. He must have used his own thinking to believe that it'll end all over the world which was wrong. Yet, other details were accurate.
Rain
Ending in wuhan etc.

My challenge in the first paragraph is there. Let's not be shifting goal post here and there.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2021
That's the problem with you fake Christians who misinterprete scripture to suit your heresy. You rip a verse out of context and ignore any other verse that contradicts your preferred interpretation

1st Corinthians 13 verse 9 says
For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

And the very next verse explains further:

but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

Seeing in part and prophesying in part was what the Church did before the Bible was completed as a Book. That is what Paul meant in Verse 10 when he said that when completeness comes, "prophesying" would disappear because it will no longer be needed.

So rather than exculpate your lying Thief Be Joshua, 1st Corinthians 13: 9-10 actually indicts him as a false prophet, the kind of false prophet who would have been stoned to death under the Old Testament law.

Pelecius:

FYI, I'm in a mission that does not take him serious. So much for your "savior" question begging epithet fallacy.

You definitely evaded my Elisha scenario because you won't be able to defend it. I used same analogy to show that what Bible said is true: "we see IN PART and prophesy IN PART". You ignored it again and is just bent on attacking him.

JTB is also a MOG, according to your logic, he should have seen the outcome of his warning. At least, he talked about Jesus coming for Baptism. So, lets drop double standards and keep to simple logic.

Whether he do boast or not is not my problem. He should settle that with God.
I had to check his covid 19 prophesy and see that Bible is just true again. We see in part and prophet in part. He must have used his own thinking to believe that it'll end all over the world which was wrong. Yet, other details were accurate.
Rain
Ending in wuhan etc.

My challenge in the first paragraph is there. Let's not be shifting goal post here and there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.